Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** this mask bull****
Page 10 of 46
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 06-26-2020, 00:55
Lungers. The numbers are ****ed. Only the most corrupt countries can't keep something as simple as disease numbers straight. The biggest problem was rewarding for reporting cases. We never learn. That **** happens so fast it makes your head spin.

"Oh, my ass is a little itchy"
"OK! On to the respirator!"

Here! 40K for a respirator case!

Next thing, everyone is on a respirator. People start to catch on and sue for their dead relatives. Reports come out that it might not be the best response but billions have been raided out of the coffers.

In short - **** people. **** you and your mask. **** you and your lack of mask. Build a god damned bubble and live in it if you want. In either case, STFU.

Sponsored Links
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
182 - 06-26-2020, 01:02
no shoes no shirt no mask no service.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
183 - 06-26-2020, 01:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
no shoes no shirt no mask no service.
Walgreens requires a mask. That is why I went to Rite Aide.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 06-26-2020, 01:12
I just don't go places where people need a mask. Simple. If they want to say it's that ****ing dangerous, why would I want to be there. There are alternatives to getting items. Rich get rich, poor get poorer. And who's doing it? Dems. What's new, right?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 06-26-2020, 01:25
Also - watch this echo. Why wouldn't they use this same logic for a vaccination? I believe this new "spike" and related panic are related to two things 1) The announcement of a vaccine and 2) The election. I believe the fact that people went out and mingled causing a small spike has been amplified by the news and certain "influencers" to manipulate the timing of the COVID lifecycle. Just.... use..... your.... brains. Your own eyes, ears, logic.

Also, on the tinfoil side - 1 scenario a group of us came to back in Feb was this:

If we see a sudden spike in the USA or a small number of countries but it turns out that certain nations get hit hard potentially with a "mutation" be on the lookout for the virus being purposefully spread in major cities. Perfect cover.

Want another huge red flag? Mandatory new vaccines of the military. You know it will be. Already is for the most part.

Quote:
Immunizations are often compulsory for military enlistment in the U.S.[33] The United States has a very complex history with compulsory vaccination, particularly in enforcing compulsory vaccinations both domestically and abroad to protect American soldiers during times of war. There are hundreds of thousands of examples of soldier deaths that were not the result of combat wounds, but were instead from disease.[34] During the American Revolutionary War, General George Washington required American soldiers to undergo variolation for smallpox out of concern that the British, who had long engaged in that practice in their own military, would be able to use smallpox as a weapon against the Continental Army. Among wars with high death tolls from disease is the Civil War where an estimated 620,000 soldiers died from disease. American soldiers in other countries have spread diseases that ultimately disrupted entire societies and healthcare systems with famine and poverty.[35]

Last edited by Brasstax; 06-26-2020 at 01:30..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 06-26-2020, 07:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
I just don't go places where people need a mask. Simple. If they want to say it's that ****ing dangerous, why would I want to be there. There are alternatives to getting items. Rich get rich, poor get poorer. And who's doing it? Dems. What's new, right?
its a requirement of every business in the county if you go inside

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
187 - 06-26-2020, 07:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Walgreens requires a mask. That is why I went to Rite Aide.
thx for notifying us all where the diseased super spreaders shop

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 06-26-2020, 07:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
what would jesus do?
He would not wear the mask that's for sure, dude handled lepers and whatnot

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
189 - 06-26-2020, 07:53
how is this thread still going

even jugernaut admitted he was just having impotent rage

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
190 - 06-26-2020, 07:56
on the other hand i think the mask thing is pretty cool b cause it's a new dividing line, you get to see which people have ever met a doctor

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
191 - 06-26-2020, 09:09

At least all women look beautiful. Even the fugliest ones.

#jihadlifestyle

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 06-26-2020, 09:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
No shirt, no shoes, no service has been universally accepted for who knows how long. Adding a mask to that list, in all that has been going on in the past six months doesn't feel like that much of a reach.
good point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
people wear shorts every day. they aren't pants. you lose. move along
fyi shorts is short for 'short pants'

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
This.

Stay the **** home if you're too scared to go outside.
again with the hermit ideal

did u buy that car juggz?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 06-26-2020, 09:30
no shirt no shoes no service still isn't universally accepted and u kno it

just look @ all the hilarious fight vids where a shirtless dood punches a cashier b/c he was told to leave

hippies in college towns nationwide get all "heeeyy maaannn" when they r told 2 put on some sandals before going in the vegan co-op

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 06-26-2020, 09:56
Next thing you know theg are going to give me **** for lighting up a cigarette in the store.

What is the world coming to

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Falhawk; 06-26-2020 at 10:10..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 06-26-2020, 10:12
I hate that I can't smoke in McDonalds anymore.

Last time I remember for sure was Germany 2005

FiEND
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 06-26-2020, 10:12
my gf always wears a mask and nags me for a bit - we went shopping and i crop dusted the row and as she gagged i was like see, mask doesnt do nothing

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 06-26-2020, 10:23
Tried oral with the mask on yet? Get her one made from old stockings to get the stretch u need.

awkward post, awkward masking

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
198 - 06-26-2020, 10:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
who the **** buys convenience store pizza? ugh
Fat, ugly, lazy, hungry guys with covid reduced taste buds.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 06-26-2020, 11:52
I am a militant former smoker.

When people smoke near me now it's like, that **** is nasty. I guess I've got my sense of smell back.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
200 - 06-26-2020, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Then don't go to Starbucks, the latest hot spot for the mask controversy. Employee told a ***** that store policy requires a mask. She went off on him. Bunch of woke ****s raised over $30k in tips to support the Starbucks guy.

Woman slams Starbucks barista over mask rule; he gets $30K in tips - AOL News

"A Starbucks customer's post on Facebook venting about being refused service because she wasn't wearing a mask ended up garnering massive support and nearly $30,000 for the barista she was trying to smear.

Amber Lynn Gilles posted a picture of the Starbucks barista Monday with the caption: "Meet lenen from Starbucks who refused to serve me cause I***8217;m not wearing a mask. Next time I will wait for cops and bring a medical exemption."

Negative comments started rolling in immediately. Some were patient, explaining to Gilles that Starbucks employees are simply following protocol, while some were less kind. Gilles fueled commenters by responding to some of them. "Masks are stupid and so are the people wearing them," she wrote in one such post.

As of Friday, Gilles' complaint had been commented on 133,000 times and shared nearly 50,000 times. Many were asking how they could send tips to the barista, whose name is Lenin Gutierrez.

So Matt Cowan, who said he doesn't know either Gilles or Gutierrez, started a GoFundMe to send virtual tips to the young barista. It has since raised nearly $30,000.

Gutierrez expressed his gratitude on both the GoFundMe page and his own personal Facebook page.

"I just wanted to say thank you for all the love and support and what everyone is doing is an honor to see all this happen, but I just wanted to remind everyone to be kind to one another, and to love each other and always remember to wear a mask," he said on a video posted on the GoFundMe.

In a Facebook video, he added that he planned to use the money to pursue his dream of teaching dance to young people, in hopes that the art would change their lives the way it changed his.

He also detailed his account of the incident with Gilles Monday.

"I was helping customers through, and this lady came up, she had no face mask. I asked her 'do you have a face mask?' And she told me 'no.' She said, 'I don***8217;t need one.' And I was going to show her the paper that we***8217;ve been providing saying that we require face masks but we can still help, but before we can say anything she flips me off she says, 'no, I don***8217;t need one,' and she starts cursing up a storm."

He said Gilles called the other customers "sheep" before storming out. Then she came back to snap the picture of him, saying she was going to report him to corporate and cursing more.

Starbucks did not immediately respond to emailed requests for comment.

San Diego County requires people to wear face masks in public settings.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention "recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain" because "the virus can spread between people interacting in close proximity***8212;for example, speaking, coughing, or sneezing***8212;even if those people are not exhibiting symptoms."

But Gilles, who has three children and considers herself an anti-vaxxer, said she doesn't believe face masks are effective, NBC San Diego reported.

***8220;It starts with coffee, but it ends with digital certificates and forced vaccinations,***8221; she told the outlet.

Gilles added that she has been receiving threats since her post. She did not respond to a request for additional comment Friday.

Cowan, who started the viral GoFundMe, told NBC News that he launched the page so that his friends could donate to Gutierrez, whom he found on Facebook.

He said he set the original goal at $1,000 and thought that was a "reach," adding that he was "overjoyed" when the donations reached $100 for a person he has come to admire.

"Since I started the GoFundMe, Lenin and I have spoken every day," Cowan said. We "have spoken over video chat about everything going on. He***8217;s genuinely one of the most humble people I***8217;ve ever met and is so kind and caring."

"Lenin." Humph. It just SOUNDS leftist, doesn't it?

Page 10 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** this mask bull****

Social Website Bullshit