Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not a loser for going to school and getting a education. You are a loser for so many other reasons.

Your girl is a pig. A three sum with two pigs :lol: Most could get 2 ugly pigs to fuck. Have you ever fucked a good looking girl? Doubt it. You wouldn't know what to do. Continue to fuck ugly fat girls and think you are "the man".

Ask around bud. I make you look like a virgin. No matter what education or what you have, it will still not replace that fucking god ugly face :lol:

Cross dressing and acting gay and bi sexual with a bunch of pig girls is not some thing most would brag about. Then again what do you have to lose? You never got any attention acting any other way. Might as well act like a fool. Any attention is better than no attention huh bud? :lol:

obligatory mraaaaaah

This thread is lacking something.

:idea:

galleryenlarged0118joan.jpg

who is this?

I promised you that I wouldn't post in your introduction thread, but Goddamn Laura! Twers, meet my dance partner. She's really somethin', huh? :)

I dont want to weed through this bitch's retardation, all i want to know is are there any tits from said female in this thread?

Okay Laura, YOU WIN! You are a better troll than me. Fuck fucking fuck. I'm never going to live this down. Out trolled by my DANCE PARTNER no less. Christ.

If OP actually is a chick, she really picked the wrong den of vermin to try and troll.

How long, I wonder, before the FBI comes knocking at Rayn's door because some retard here found her address and left a decapitated domo and shit-stained dildo on her doorstep with a note reading "From TW with <3"?

Oh, and hi FBI guys. I know you're reading this page. Sup.

I'm slightly brown, but I'm not a terrist.

Think of the kitties.

If OP actually is a chick, she really picked the wrong den of vermin to try and troll.

How long, I wonder, before the FBI comes knocking at Rayn's door because some retard here found her address and left a decapitated domo and shit-stained dildo on her doorstep with a note reading "From TW with <3"?

Oh, and hi FBI guys. I know you're reading this page. Sup.

I'm slightly brown, but I'm not a terrist.

Think of the kitties.

I'm truly surprised that we havent seen videos on CNN of Rayn getting pulled out of his house in a pre-dawn raid while detectives show pixelated images of goatse w/LUV TW on them to the camera that were found at the scene of a huge feces bomb

p.s, FBI people..dont listen to him..he's brown...all brown people say they arent dangerous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back