Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Vampire said:
You think I don't know? I was heavily picked on in elementary and middle school, every day, because I didn't know how to take it in stride.

My parents went through a divorce and I spent most of my time watching them freak out at each other or watching the police get involved to handle the situation. Don't even get me started about court.

I was heavily depressed and suicidal during my freshman year of high school. I've been going through counseling for years because I have a severe avoidant social anxiety disorder.

Oh yeah, and I just broke up with my fiancee at the end of the year, Merry Christmas to me.

So yeah, you think I don't know what its like to be picked on, to be stressed out, or feel depressed? You sit there, and your biggest problem is people tease you about your weight. Get off your high horse.

With all these problems I still maintain a good attitude, a caring personality, and a somewhat positive outlook on life. I don't feel the need to take it out on people on the internet that I don't even know the first thing about, something you pride yourself on. You know what the major difference between me and you is (aside from the weight issue)? I took control of my life and did something about it. You're just another whiner.

I thought I pushed it too far, so I backed off, offered some friendly advice. You just bitch back at me.

You're quite possibly the biggest asshole on TW right now. Get your head out of your ass and stop your sorry ass pity party. You know why everybody dislikes you and picks on you? It has nothing to do with your physical appearance, it has to do with your personality.

Might wanna think about that for a moment.

have only read like 15 pages, but best post on this thread so far, by a long shot.

I'm sorry, did the fat-bagging douche just try to make an insult on my part?

Kazan said:
I'm sorry, did the fat-bagging douche just try to make an insult on my part?
You've been here for a month and you are trying to defend your fat internet girlfriend. I reccomend you go out to some gay bar and get your fill of sucking dick and get out of my thread

Aestis said:
You've been here for a month and you are trying to defend your fat internet girlfriend. I reccomend you go out to some gay bar and get your fill of sucking dick and get out of my thread
:lol:

Aestis said:
See my sig fucktard, I'm not a fucking member.

And I'm certainly not defending GFG. I dont like her attention whoring antics the same as I dont like yours.

Kazan said:
See my sig fucktard, I'm not a fucking member.

And I'm certainly not defending GFG. I dont like her attention whoring antics the same as I dont like yours.
Of course you don't like me, I'm not a big tasty cock to suck.

No... see I dont like your attention whoring. You can be funny at times, but this is old and worn out.

Back