Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

-]P[-Veor said:
I am making my entrance in this monumental thread.

Hello.

Mav;
ignore these stupid fucks who have nothing better to do with their life than stir up drama on Monday night at 10 pm. it's not worth your time. You have to learn to just laugh at how fucking retarded most of them (read: scoobysnack & sarca) are, and how meaningless their lives actually are

my words of advice

aren't you like 13?

if so your english is pretty good.

quiet storm said:
i hope he dies, but it won't happen

(he doesn't even have the shame to pull the trigger irl)

You are the dumest mother fucker alive.

(Feels good to post as a member. This message brought to you by SonGohan)

If Mav decides to off himself then he's a failure on all fronts.

If he threatened it - call his bluff. You are not responsible for him.

-Dark-Angel- said:
:lol: omg.. veor comes in to take the heat off mav.

omg you bastards i need to go to sleep.. you are all so addicting..

Yes, I am taking the heat off of mav.

and so, I begin

All of you cockless wonders cannot hold anything to me. I will single handedly destroy you in any competition, be it academic or otherwise.

You are all useless human beings that should have died, but thanks to the wonders of natural medicine, survived natural selection.

You can all only hope to one day be as intelligent as I am.

-]P[-Veor said:
Yes, I am taking the heat off of mav.

and so, I begin

All of you cockless wonders cannot hold anything to me. I will single handedly destroy you in any competition, be it academic or otherwise.

You are all useless human beings that should have died, but thanks to the wonders of natural medicine, survived natural selection.

You can all only hope to one day be as intelligent as I am.

you're like 4 feet tall

edit: AND you claimed that the USNA was on par with a state college

you really aren't very intelligent at all

ok.. im gonna make one last reply.. then im going to sleep.

listen up all of you.

I would have thought this be common knowlege but i guess i was wrong. This was also discussed in Morbid's Drumaxx thread..

What is said on TW stays on TW. No one should take anything on here seriously. All this "if we met IRL you wouldnt say that shit to me" ect.. is just that.. of course not because this is a place to do things like this. Most of you are completely different people in real life.. This forum allows you to change your personality. You can be a different person in a sense.. thats what the internet is all about.. a virtual life where you can escape from your real life and live a seperate one as someone else..

If you take anything seriously on the internet then there is something quite wrong with you. Perhaps you have a problem? Dont take anything said on these forums to heart.. because we all know that at UVA everyone will be friendly(or should be) to everyone else.

Its just an internet forum.. get a grip.

-Dark-Angel- said:
ok.. im gonna make one last reply.. then im going to sleep.

listen up all of you.

I would have thought this be common knowlege but i guess i was wrong. This was also discussed in Morbid's Drumaxx thread..

What is said on TW stays on TW. No one should take anything on here seriously. All this "if we met IRL you wouldnt say that shit to me" ect.. is just that.. of course not because this is a place to do things like this. Most of you are completely different people in real life.. This forum allows you to change your personality. You can be a different person in a sense.. thats what the internet is all about.. a virtual life where you can escape from your real life and live a seperate one as someone else..

If you take anything seriously on the internet then there is something quite wrong with you. Perhaps you have a problem? Dont take anything said on these forums to heart.. because we all know that at UVA everyone will be friendly(or should be) to everyone else.

Its just an internet forum.. get a grip.

Yeah Sarc. Way to beat up underage kids.

xpdnc said:
you're like 4 feet tall

edit: AND you claimed that the USNA was on par with a state college

you really aren't very intelligent at all

You goddamn right I claimed one state funded college is on par with another. Being indoctrinated by the state is equally shitty on all levels, regardless of requirements.

I'm more intelligent than you ever can hope to be.

wtf is this thread? with 40 pages i would think ive missed SOMETHING...so someone plz fill me in. or let me know if there is nothing to see here

Back