Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

-]P[-Veor said:
Yes, I am taking the heat off of mav.

and so, I begin

All of you cockless wonders cannot hold anything to me. I will single handedly destroy you in any competition, be it academic or otherwise.

You are all useless human beings that should have died, but thanks to the wonders of natural medicine, survived natural selection.

You can all only hope to one day be as intelligent as I am.

That's very ..... Um I think it should be "contemporary medical standards" or "modern medicine" instead of "natural medicine".

Natural medicine makes me think of witch doctors and stuff.

You should think things through more when trying to appear smarter than you are.

-]P[-Veor said:
You goddamn right I claimed one state funded college is on par with another. Being indoctrinated by the state is equally shitty on all levels, regardless of requirements.

I'm more intelligent than you ever can hope to be.

awww...someone is upset that they can't get into one of the nation's most prestigious schools

does it hurt to know that you're inferior to that many people?

depends..
If he's drunk i have a good chance.. if not then i'll have to stay alive long enough for his endurance to run out.

otherwise im crushed by his ass..

Geck0 said:
That's very ..... Um I think it should be "contemporary medical standards" or "modern medicine" instead of "natural medicine".

Natural medicine makes me think of witch doctors and stuff.

You should think things through more when trying to appear smarter than you are.

Comments from the peanut gallery can be directed to someone who cares

xpdnc said:
awww...someone is upset that they can't get into one of the nation's most prestigious schools

does it hurt to know that you're inferior to that many people?

Fuck that.

I wouldn't apply to the Naval Academy, not my style.

-]P[-Veor said:
You goddamn right I claimed one state funded college is on par with another. Being indoctrinated by the state is equally shitty on all levels, regardless of requirements.

I'm more intelligent than you ever can hope to be.
at 13 years old?

i made this just for this thread

mavage.gif

FOURSTAR_X said:
gfg is fat, mav is fat, aestis totally rocks and i'm a giant lizard about to CRUSH YOU ALL!

oh yeah, ZooL rocks too, and so does Plagu3
Plagu3 is just annoying but all other points are valid.

Back