fluffyrice isnt badmofo by ScooBySnaCk - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page fluffyrice isnt badmofo
Page 11 of 17
Thread Tools
El Mariachi
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 04-23-2012, 10:01
Reply With Quote
I go to SA all the time.

Lot of the **** there better than here.
 
El Mariachi is offline
 
Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 04-23-2012, 10:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho View Post
meltdown hasn't reached fat mav level yet tho.
actually i was just thinking the opposite
 
coombz is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
203 - 04-23-2012, 10:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
first off this isn't a TW thing. what you are seeing is the evolution of the internet as anonymity disintegrates. i don't like it. it's something that is inevitable. I can't stop people from ****ing with people. I could ban a million smurfs and they could still view the website and **** with whomever they want and I'd never know about it (look at the anonymous person that contacted NGFM's wife)

second, SA is pretty much everything I hate about internet forums. it's repulsive. they are contributing to the ruination of what the net was.
First off, saying that you "quit" an internet forum makes you a retard. Click the red "X" on the top right and walk away like a big boy. How tough is that to just not come here?

The most pathetic part of this is that most of us have been here for over ten years. We're ADULTS, yet people around here behave worse than they did years ago. This "nexting" bull**** is ****ing rediculous. You all want to come here and act in a way that would get your ass kicked face to face, and remain anonymous, yet you don't want to allow others to do the same.

I can honestly say, if this were my site, I'd just shut the place down at this point and say **** it. It's not fun to be here half the time, and I'm sure it's not fun running a place where people just go out of their way to be assholes to eachother while sitting safely behind their computer. Some of you are just plain ****ing pathetic. You're children and you're using someone else's resources to get it out of your system.

There is no decent content left here. People can't talk- they can't disclose anything that isn't just a facade because what's the point when it's always used against you?

So let's just keep on going- we can talk about jerking off and we can talk about how so-and-so is having a meltdown. But god forbid we actually have anything interesting to say.
 
Zombee is offline
 
Odio
VeteranX
Old
204 - 04-23-2012, 10:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombee View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
 
Odio is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
205 - 04-23-2012, 10:17
Reply With Quote
 
Zombee is offline
 
DMAUL
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
206 - 04-23-2012, 10:19
Reply With Quote
sometimes i think i'm done peeing but i'm not
 
DMAUL is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
207 - 04-23-2012, 10:23
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAUL View Post
sometimes i think i'm done peeing but i'm not
Welcome to being 40+
 
Zombee is offline
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
208 - 04-23-2012, 10:23
Reply With Quote
 
Fool is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 04-23-2012, 10:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mariachi View Post
I go to SA all the time.

Lot of the **** there better than here.
can you link to some of the better ****? I find the forum barely tolerable and massively douchey
 
Falhawk is offline
 
Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
210 - 04-23-2012, 10:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombee View Post
First off, saying that you "quit" an internet forum makes you a retard. Click the red "X" on the top right and walk away like a big boy. How tough is that to just not come here?

The most pathetic part of this is that most of us have been here for over ten years. We're ADULTS, yet people around here behave worse than they did years ago. This "nexting" bull**** is ****ing rediculous. You all want to come here and act in a way that would get your ass kicked face to face, and remain anonymous, yet you don't want to allow others to do the same.

I can honestly say, if this were my site, I'd just shut the place down at this point and say **** it. It's not fun to be here half the time, and I'm sure it's not fun running a place where people just go out of their way to be assholes to eachother while sitting safely behind their computer. Some of you are just plain ****ing pathetic. You're children and you're using someone else's resources to get it out of your system.

There is no decent content left here. People can't talk- they can't disclose anything that isn't just a facade because what's the point when it's always used against you?

So let's just keep on going- we can talk about jerking off and we can talk about how so-and-so is having a meltdown. But god forbid we actually have anything interesting to say.
Plus plus +
 
Hudson is offline
 
El Mariachi
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 04-23-2012, 10:45
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
can you link to some of the better ****? I find the forum barely tolerable and massively douchey
I'm usually in the NHL threads in SAS, like this one:
NHL Playoffs Round 1 N/V - dousche bags!!!! no buddy likes the kings - The Something Awful Forums

The D&D forum is usually pretty cool, except the Trayvon Martin thread is getting to be ****ty. Some threads are douchier than others but at least most people try to back up their ****.
Debate & Discussion - The Something Awful Forums

Games forum is cool for the threads I go to, GBS can be really dumb though. Not all threads are good but I do appreciate the fact that if people act like dicks they are dealt with.
 
El Mariachi is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
212 - 04-23-2012, 10:48
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombee View Post
I can honestly say, if this were my site, I'd just shut the place down at this point
Don't You do it, don't you do it.

I got nowhere else to go
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
213 - 04-23-2012, 10:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
Don't You do it, don't you do it.

I got nowhere else to go
Oh just quit, so you can go hole-chasin wit yo Daddy. YOU ARE OUT
 
Vanster is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
214 - 04-23-2012, 10:57
Reply With Quote
I think zombee speaks for the silent majority because its one thing to **** with each other, but ****ing wirh someones livelyhood and especially someones family is a whole different thing. By speaking out you run the risk of being targeted.

That said, mofo did dish out what he ended up being served, so its hard to defend him, and i like the guy in a safe behind the internet kinda way. Not sure I'd let him watch my kids, though he may be already through facebook. Which is the real reason i will never have a fb account.
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
215 - 04-23-2012, 11:06
Reply With Quote
Mofo is a bad example. Even on other friendlier forums he would have drawn out the ****tier people

Every time someone gets nested though we don't just lose that person.

It really sucks and I miss kurayami
 
Hudson is offline
 
NightTrain
VeteranXV
Old
216 - 04-23-2012, 11:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
Don't You do it, don't you do it.

I got nowhere else to go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM
 
NightTrain is offline
 
Flunky
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
217 - 04-23-2012, 11:11
Reply With Quote
does scoobysnack think badpostfo was just randomly targeted? I guess the fact that they are e-buddies blinded him.
 
Flunky is offline
 
Boomerman
VeteranXV
Old
218 - 04-23-2012, 11:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombee View Post
First off, saying that you "quit" an internet forum makes you a retard. Click the red "X" on the top right and walk away like a big boy. How tough is that to just not come here?

The most pathetic part of this is that most of us have been here for over ten years. We're ADULTS, yet people around here behave worse than they did years ago. This "nexting" bull**** is ****ing rediculous. You all want to come here and act in a way that would get your ass kicked face to face, and remain anonymous, yet you don't want to allow others to do the same.

I can honestly say, if this were my site, I'd just shut the place down at this point and say **** it. It's not fun to be here half the time, and I'm sure it's not fun running a place where people just go out of their way to be assholes to eachother while sitting safely behind their computer. Some of you are just plain ****ing pathetic. You're children and you're using someone else's resources to get it out of your system.

There is no decent content left here. People can't talk- they can't disclose anything that isn't just a facade because what's the point when it's always used against you?

So let's just keep on going- we can talk about jerking off and we can talk about how so-and-so is having a meltdown. But god forbid we actually have anything interesting to say.
Great post.

I would be sad if TW closed up shop but I understand the sentiment. it would seem there are a small group of relentless idiots here who are hell bent on chasing everyone away and closing the site down.
 
Boomerman is offline
 
nigafool
VeteranXV
Old
219 - 04-23-2012, 11:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombee View Post
People can't talk- they can't disclose anything that isn't just a facade because what's the point when it's always used against you?
yeah

no one can figure out how to tell a story without posting their full name, address and social security number

you hit the nail on the head dood
 
nigafool is offline
 
Zombee
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
220 - 04-23-2012, 11:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
yeah

no one can figure out how to tell a story without posting their full name, address and social security number

you hit the nail on the head dood
Seriously... and you're a damn good example. Over the years, you've pushed buttons, and gone out of your way to piss people off. But at the same time, half the people here, if they were in your neck of the woods, you'd gladly sit down for a beer or a toke with them. People don't HAVE to post that personal info. All they have to do is draw attention from the wrong person, and that info will be tracked down and it's game over.

I'll concede, anyone that flaunts their personal info IS asking for trouble. But Christ, post pictures of a hot chick that you know and it all goes to hell. Really??? That's a good time around here?

People take this too far.
 
Zombee is offline
 
Page 11 of 17
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page fluffyrice isnt badmofo

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a little overreaction , bighead , dave g strikes again , hes the goddamn batman , i cant stop cumming , i contacted hr , madmofo , matthew dewald is fat , they took my son , uncle's ben's fluffy rice , yara big fat loser , yara has your house


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41.