Where do you meet up? by Serle - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Where do you meet up?
Serle
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 08-30-2008, 16:42
Since I got to dabble in the Preview Weekend a little I noticed I was not grouping with members of different races. So what level/area is a general "meet up" area. For instance in WoW a common place was Crossroads(for the Horde)(little Alliance expirence) or TM. Or are you able to run to another race's starting zone.

Sponsored Links
Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 08-30-2008, 16:56
None of the races "Cross paths" per say. However, warcamps are very reasonably located in the starter zones (maybe a 5 minute run from your initial spawn). There, you can grab a flight to any pairing.

In my opinion, Festenplatz in the Empire/Chaos pairing will be the "Crossroads" of tier 1. It's literally 10 yards from the tier 1 warcamp which has an awesome urban-type Open RvR lake. Renown trainers, gear merchants, career trainers, RvR and PvE quests all in one tight area. Good stuff.

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 08-30-2008, 16:58
OK, not having played much, I heard about early instances, so how would I join those instances with my friends who are Greenskins if I am a Chaos?

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 08-30-2008, 17:05
RvR Scenarios, or PvE Instances?

You can group up with your friends regardless of what zone they're in. You can queue up as a group, so you can play with them in the scenarios.

PvE instances don't start in WAR until around level 25 or so and the early ones are more public quest hubs with an Instanced boss battle at the end than traditional WoW style dungeon crawls. Tier 4 has the more instanced instances if that's your thing.

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 08-30-2008, 17:10
Im talking like questing with my friends. I know of one that wants to be a Shaman while I want to be a Zealot or something...is there no way to quest with them other than RVR stuff?

DacTheHork
Veteran++
Old
6 - 08-30-2008, 17:36
You can travel across pairings and play with other races that are on your side (destruction vs order). Nothing is instanced but scenarios (battlegrounds from wow aka 12 vs 12 (mini games like CTF / territory control etc), some dungeons, and capital city fights. aka you won't enter "RvR battleground 5", and shaman can play with zealot.

So if you enter a RvR lake there can be 300 people in it

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-30-2008, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by DacTheHork View Post
You can travel across pairings and play with other races that are on your side (destruction vs order).
This is what I was hoping to know. Thanks.

Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 08-30-2008, 20:14
Did I not say that?

Serle
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-30-2008, 22:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxyminoan View Post
Did I not say that?
If you did it was not in a way that I, having played very little, recognized. I appreciate the info you gave me though.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Where do you meet up?

Social Website Bullshit