who's left in here

I mean what more could you ask for in a forum when theres the mentally ill garcias shitting all over the place and a different mentally ill guy who makes at least 3 smurf accounts every day to shit all over the place etc etc

I'd say the forum is providing a good, safe, outlet for the mentally ill, and ask the federal government to give Rayn funding

hmm well, if I go to Japan I gotta bring my girl, she wants to go out there more than I do ;)

so as soon as our daughter is old enough to be dumped with grandparents for an extended stay, it's on like ching chong :roller: drugs sluts and video games

do you get a tiny bit homesick after living out there for so long?

hmm well, if I go to Japan I gotta bring my girl, she wants to go out there more than I do ;)

so as soon as our daughter is old enough to be dumped with grandparents for an extended stay, it's on like ching chong :roller: drugs sluts and video games

do you get a tiny bit homesick after living out there for so long?

Eh, not really. I came here at 21, I'm 31 now, I've basically spent my entire adult life overseas so it's more strange when I go back to the states than it is being here. I just miss some things like certain foods and restaurants and how cheap and easily accessible etc that weed is. I'd say missing food was 90% of the reason I started learning how to cook.

Remember kids, you can't fuck the planet without Heart.

cpn.jpg

Back