[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's not a matter of right or wrong, it's just what's happened. Justice Dems can replace other Dems when nobody bothers to campaign or show up to vote. They might take a few inner city seats from white corporate democrats, but every time they open their mouths they cost Dems more moderate voters.

but they have raised $2.8 million dollars fool

thats like, almost 3 million dollars

it will go a long way in a modern, moral, wealthy society like the United States and people should not be too poor to live with dignity. that means having access to healthcare, housing, education, a living wage, a world not destroyed by climate change and aggressive wars of choice.

read moar here: https://www.justicedemocrats.com/issues/#economy

Cortez hasn't won an actual election, she primaried out a democrat with 7% of the vote in a 95% democrat district that's over 50% Hispanic and black. The only chance they have of winning any seat is by cherry picking the bluest and least white seats.

wait, so the primary....where people cast votes for a candidate on a ballot...and the votes are counted...and a winner announced...isn't an election?

living up to your name dude

you could say an election that was not a real judgement of her fitness, or her electability...but it was still an election

Don't be stupid, I'm obviously referring to general elections. Nitpicky semantics aside, Cortez holds no elected office.

uehaigcg50u11.jpg

Havax still talking.

Okay I'm not going to call Trump stupid. I've seen a lot of stupid irl and a small amount here.

I don't think Trump is stupid the way Kanye West is. (He's stupid, imo). I think Rosie O'Donnell is stupid, and I think Validuz and Tele are stupid.

Lets go back to Presidents. I don't think that Trump needs help using the restroom, or putting on his trousers, nor tying his shoes. I really don't; he's not a dumb guy. When we compare him to average people, he begins to fail, beginning with the ability to read and understand.

Let's compare presidents: GW Bush was a smart man, certainly, as was Bill Clinton, Teddy Roosevelt, and Jimmy Carter. Roosevelt that smartest of that bunch. Probably even smarter, were JFK, Richard Nixon, and Barack Obama. I won't deny my derision for the politics of GW Bush, nor my enmity for Nixon, but I have to respect their inellect.

There is is no way an educated person can launch Trump's UV-bedded head into the same galaxy as any of these men. He isn't with or associated any man of intellect; Fox stopped airing conservative George Will long ago. There are reasons conservative intellectuals aren't seen on Fox anymore. Even Chris Wallace doesn't appear much, as he asks Trump fundamental things about government.

FOX has long known that Trump knows nothing about government, and has dismissed journalists that do.

*sigh*

Puts a basketball player who put the country even further into the shitter above the guy who is actually plunging it out and clearing the blockage....

classical TDS

seems like u are coming around though, be a believer.

simple solution, give them the option to go back home on their own accord or round them all up and airlift them to someplace like Nome Alaska to wait out the processing queue for their refugee status.

you could probably get most of them to disperse by just announcing entry into the U.S. means you'll be vaccinated against a long list of diseases (which they all should be), start a rumor that it's really a plot to sterilize them. look at how fast the africans run into the jungle when bill gate's people show up to vax against cervical cancer.

So, I see that almost everyone agrees that Trump is not a politician.:signed:
Trump tells everyone, ... What are you doing for the USA? That's not very political.:shrug:
You all want our $$$ and ......:nofu:
At the border, Trumps sez, YOU SHALL NOT PASS:eek:fn:
"I WILL CALL OUT THE :ninja:
"Free trade or else":flame:

Draining the swamp is hard work. :twak:
Leftees and Swamp are everywhere. :disgust:

Please, even if you don't like Trump, vote red for our country.
Martial law? :scared: Nope, just turning loose the :ninja:
Things are a mess, needs good ole fashioned :banging:
and bypass all them crooked judges. The general public will be ok :signed:
Believe it routine life will go on as usual. :clap:

Last edited:
Back