[Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

I feel bad for Akuma...

everyone has their douche moments and now it's laid bare for TW. I am way to thin skinned to ever hang out with anyone from TW lol...

i think there's a difference between moments and patterend behavior

i almost feel bad that his friends are just putting him on blast on a public forum...almost

i think there's a difference between moments and patterend behavior

i almost feel bad that his friends are just putting him on blast on a public forum...almost

I don't know if it's patterned behavior or not (I really can't say).

I dunno, it sounds like he could just be in a really shitty place right now. There were times before I settled down where I was just not happy with my life and I was a shitty friend and incredibly annoying.

I can't say how Akuma is taking this criticism or how good a friend he is with these guys, just what I read on here I guess...

and yes, I am totally e-knighting for Akuma... lol

I'm not just putting him to blast on in a public forum.

Some elements were brought up last year in Austin when Akuma called Glare cheap and Glare wanted to fight him.

I've brought particular issues up privately and publicly with Akuma as they cropped up. I argued against leaving the museum to meet up with random chicks that we ended up (not) meeting up with.

Everyone else (i think) has said something privately to Akuma during this trip. I did, I know FC did. On Friday at the house, me FC and Akuma were having a private discussion about the situation, and Akuma gets flustered and calls us unappreciate and ungrateful for what he was trying to do and says we can do what we want. At that point i lost it, i was like "for what you were trying to do... what the fuck have you done. I spent the afternoon at a house of 40 year old dudes with my dick in my hand. You really want to do this right here, right now?" He said sure, so I went into TW posting mode and started ranting on him in front of a house full of people.

I don't feel pad posting any of this shit because none of it (except the sunday morning stuff) is new material I haven't already brought up with him personally. Whether or not he actually takes things to heart and listens when people talk to him, well that's his own choice.

Good story, would read again.

Hell aren't you from East Brunswick? You guys don't have to give us that poor college kid crap - the parents pay for everything. ;) JK man, that was cool of you to do what you did for the guys during the trip.

by the time ayzianboy had showed up on the first night, we had been through a lot of crap already, i was pretty spent, and i don't even drink.

Back