[web football] Goal Line Blitz - 'The Look' / 'Ho Playbook'

My DE is going to be dropped from the roster as soon as the playoffs are over and you can drop players again.

well i mean it's hard to plan a team around guys who aren't going to be available until game 8

i mean i have no doubt we'll take any of your guys you want to have on the teams, but if there's any chance you can get out early, that would also be helpful.

I am going through individual players to see if they are on D League CPU teams or Human Controlled teams. I will update this list to show contract expiration times so we can scoop up players as they become free agents.

I tried on the OT's team. The owner is douche, he said make them give me money, then proceeded to bench me.

The DE team guy would, but still not sure if I wanna drop them yet. He had given me full control of his football operations, and when I took over we won 6 of our last 8.

I guess I can get in on it when his contract is up.

My guy is on a cpu team and i need some cash in the signing bonus so I can do equip upgrades, seems my current team owner is a jew

you can have all 3 of my guys if you want them, but don't feel you have to if they aren't helpful to you.

Back