Daily Show and libtards on abortion/**** by Validuz - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****
Page 1 of 11
Thread Tools
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1 - 09-01-2012, 14:56
Reply With Quote
Some woman (Republican) was attempting to make a point that the the number of **** pregnancies is too low to create laws around abortion (paraphrasing), and before she could finish, the DS idiot claimed 32,000 women get pregnant by **** every year. Of course, the liberal idiots in the audiences laughed to make sure their ignorance was well known.

Only problem with that is that there are only 84,000 total rapes accusations (not even convictions) in 2010. That means ~38% of all **** claims end in pregnancy? Wow, alleged rapists sure do have potent sperm. Libtard math.

Liberals: the kings of intellectual dishonesty and anti-intellectualism (the religious being the queen).
 
Validuz is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
Reply With Quote
i'm genuinely surprised you haven't killed yourself yet
 
Kestrel is offline
 
aScotiA
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
Reply With Quote
val has all the facts
 
aScotiA is offline
 
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 09-01-2012, 14:57
Reply With Quote
well this should be good
 
Vanster is online now
 
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 09-01-2012, 14:58
Reply With Quote
The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.
 
Osiris is offline
 
TeckMan
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 09-01-2012, 15:01
Reply With Quote
ppl that say republitard libtard r rly smart
 
TeckMan is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 09-01-2012, 15:01
Reply With Quote
liberals just don't take into account the fact that vagina's kill **** sperm
 
cael is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 09-01-2012, 15:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
The arguement is invalid as abortion should be free to choose anyway.
The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.
 
Validuz is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 09-01-2012, 15:04
Reply With Quote
yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc
 
cael is offline
 
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
10 - 09-01-2012, 15:04
Reply With Quote
God says abortion is fine and dandy, who are you to say otherwise?

btw, you are also to kill a child that talks back to you.
 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
God
Veteran4
Old
11 - 09-01-2012, 15:05
Reply With Quote
****-related pregnancy: estimates and de... [Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

I've not looked over the study but here is the source of the 32,000 figure as far as I can tell.
 
God is offline
 
spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
12 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
Reply With Quote
abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after
 
spockhammer is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
13 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cael View Post
yep, do not worry next we are gonna come after the seed spillers who are responsible for genocide of countless billions of potential fetuses

societies right 2 choose etc
Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please regardless of age... you know, women's rights.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 09-01-2012, 15:07
Reply With Quote
In Demolition Man abortion was illegal, that's all anyone needs to know
 
Vir is online now
 
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
15 - 09-01-2012, 15:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Ah, wonderful straw man you created.

Let me try, libtard:
I guess it's okay to kill a one-week old baby, because it's not really conscious anyway.

Forget looking at it rationally, we should just allow mothers to kill their children whenever they please... you know, women's rights.
You can use the bible to justify killing a child, hell god had people kill their children in fact.

That fit for you?
 
ICMeltdown is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 09-01-2012, 15:09
Reply With Quote
and u definitely cannot abort during the 3rd trimester cause the fetus looks like a baby, u know, science
 
cael is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by God View Post
****-related pregnancy: estimates and de... [Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1996] - PubMed - NCBI

I've not looked over the study but here is the source of the 32,000 figure as far as I can tell.
Fits into the category of people claiming **** just so they can have the abortion no questions asked.

There's no way almost 40% of **** accusations (not excluding bull**** claims, or possibly including people who don't report) end in pregnancy. That's ridiculous to say the least.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
abortion shuld be legal but so shuld opting out of paternity during pregnancy

i shuld be able 2 inseminate many women like they crave without the financial burden of paying 2 raising the crotch spawn that come after
This is genius and i agree.
 
Osiris is offline
 
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 09-01-2012, 15:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
The "argument" (no 'e') is completely valid. It's about liberals lying as they always do to push agendas.

As for abortion, I personally agree. However, unlike partisan retards, I don't take the position in cases like this that anyone who doesn't believe abortion should be legal like I do, are wrong or immoral.

The idea that a woman's "right" to choose to terminate her fetus or not is a valid discussion. That reeks of disgusting neo-feminism where women aren't just equal, but better than their male counterparts, and that they don't have to be responsible for their actions.
I think i ment to write debate not arguement.
 
Osiris is offline
 
cael
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 09-01-2012, 15:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Fits into the category of people claiming **** just so they can have the abortion no questions asked.

There's no way almost 40% of **** accusations (not excluding bull**** claims, or possibly including people who don't report) end in pregnancy. That's ridiculous to say the least.
interesting u got 40% from 5% after reading the paper, but w/e ur the genius on here
 
cael is offline
 
Page 1 of 11
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Daily Show and libtards on abortion/****

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
validerp


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:39.