Let them build that ****ing Mosque by ReCurve - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque
Page 7 of 46
Thread Tools
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
121 - 08-18-2010, 11:47
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
don't like to read (even text you quoted), apparently. keep being awesome samUwell!
what are you talking about? you edited your post which was incomplete so it left me wondering what you were questioning me about sop i tried to guess on it.

 
samUwell is offline
 
Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
122 - 08-18-2010, 11:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
When this stuff is actually affecting my life, instead of just appearing as bull**** rumours and tabloid news stories, maybe I will start to care instead of dismissing it all as baseless hate propaganda

I'm moving to NZ next year anyway. I don't like what this country is turning into - although I'd have to say that's more because of scummy white people than Muslims 'taking over'
It isn't a rumor or tabloid story, they are actually doing it.
 
JoMo is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
123 - 08-18-2010, 11:56
Reply With Quote
Like I said, I don't have a problem with it

Maybe I would if it affected me in any way but it doesn't

Btw most people in the uk are dumb racists like NGFM so I really don't think there is much to worry about, they ain't taking over ****
 
coombz is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
124 - 08-18-2010, 12:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCurve View Post
They have ever right to buy the land and build it, and pray to their heathen god in it.
Should they do it?
**** no, it's offensive and insensitive.
This is the dumbest ****ing part of it, it's not insensitive, it's an attempt to make amends and educate dumb ****s like you that 9/11 wasn't the fault of Islam, but actual criminal conspirators who had a purpose, to enrage us into war, and succeeded.

Invading Iraq was offensive and insensitive. Building a cultural center is the opposite.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
125 - 08-18-2010, 12:10
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
This is the dumbest ****ing part of it, it's not insensitive, it's an attempt to make amends and educate dumb ****s like you that 9/11 wasn't the fault of Islam, but actual criminal conspirators who had a purpose, to enrage us into war, and succeeded.

Invading Iraq was offensive and insensitive. Building a cultural center is the opposite.
So what Christians need to do is ram planes into Mecca, then build a cultural center nearby telling the Muslims about Christianity and how it wasn't responsible for destroying their holy site?
 
JoMo is offline
 
{FSC}Godfather
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
126 - 08-18-2010, 12:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
This is the dumbest ****ing part of it, it's not insensitive, it's an attempt to make amends and educate dumb ****s like you that 9/11 wasn't the fault of Islam, but actual criminal conspirators who had a purpose, to enrage us into war, and succeeded.

Invading Iraq was offensive and insensitive. Building a cultural center is the opposite.
daily show said it best

we let Christians build churches by schools, even though they have probably raped thousands of little boys in America

We let Christians build churches near medical facilities, even though they bomb them

nobody would lump the groups together like that, but for some reason we do it Muslims?
 
{FSC}Godfather is offline
 
Ksera
VeteranX
Old
127 - 08-18-2010, 12:38
Reply With Quote
Exactly.

Christians do horrendous stuff in the name of Christ and god all the time, should we start lumping them all into one group and prevent them from building on or near sites where people did stuff in the name of Christ?
 
Ksera is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
128 - 08-18-2010, 12:40
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
Exactly.

Christians do horrendous stuff in the name of Christ and god all the time, should we start lumping them all into one group and prevent them from building on or near sites where people did stuff in the name of Christ?
We should disallow churches in the south because religion was used to justify slavery.


Bible Belt problem has been solved.
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
129 - 08-18-2010, 14:27
Reply With Quote
Ok enough about blaming Christians.

Quote:
he controversy was kicked up and driven by Pamela Geller, a right-wing, viciously anti-Muslim, conspiracy-mongering blogger, whose sinister portrayal of the project was embraced by Rupert Murdoch's New York Post.
How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began - War Room - Salon.com

Are they saying that some Jewish people and organizations are behind this hate fest?

I can't believe it!11!!
 
arsin is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
130 - 08-18-2010, 14:30
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksera View Post
Exactly.

Christians do horrendous stuff in the name of Christ and god all the time,
link to recent horrendous stuff Christians do in the name of Christ all the time.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
131 - 08-18-2010, 14:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
link to recent horrendous stuff Christians do in the name of Christ all the time.
Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Crusades - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why in the world would you think your fundies are any different from Muslim fundies? They're all ****ing nuts, being violent to appease their imaginary sky-friend.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
132 - 08-18-2010, 14:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobett View Post
Validuz seems to be an expert on Islam from a video he saw on the internet once.
Right.

Quote:
The passage you're referring to ACTUALLY says that it is acceptable for Muslims to hide their faith if not doing so would put their life is in danger. Some terrorists do admittedly interpret it the way you say, but 99% of muslims don't.
No, it doesn't. I'm not referring to the passage that says you can hide your religion (although that does exist for a reason). I'm referring to Taqiyya.

Go read the Qur'an, child. And remember, if it contradicts itself (which it does), the thing spoken last overrules the earlier. It also tells you this.

Quote:
They feel they have a responsibility to convert nonbelievers, the same as Christians do. Nowhere does it say they have to kill them if they can't convert them.


Google

There are so many exact Qur'an quotes that say to kill non-believers, I can't even begin to list.

Quote:
Again, no. Your tiny brain does not seem to be able to comprehend that there's a difference between normal muslims and the radical terrorists.
Plus, you seem to have no knowledge whatsoever of the Koran, and everything you've said word for word I heard on an ill-informed 10 minute long youtube video about Islam.
No, there isn't. There's no such thing as "extremists." They are simply the ones actually following the religion.

The rest that don't appear extreme, either aren't even remotely following the religion, or are practicing taqiyya.

Quote:
You're probably going to respond that you know what you're talking about because you've read the Koran, but you'd be lying. Anyone with an IQ over 12 who reads it would be able to understand that your 'facts' are pure bull**** that play to the fears of the uneducated. We really shouldn't expect any better from you though, since you're not even intelligent enough to get off a hill.
"Oh btw, u r gunna respond as if I don't know what I'm talking about!!1"

I love how you think that is actually a valid argument, especially when you don't and you're saying it in advance to hopefully cover your ass.

-----------

Here's just a FEW examples of the Qur'an, because there are literally thousands:

Kill people who won't believe:
"[4.89]They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Torture (in some of the worst ways known to man since the Dark Ages) non-Muslims:
"22.19: These are two adversaries who dispute about their Lord; then (as to) those who disbelieve, for them are cut out garments of fire, boiling water shall be poured over their heads."

Deceive non-Muslims:
"6.25 : And of them is he who hearkens to you, and We have cast veils over their hearts lest they understand it and a heaviness into their ears; and even if they see every sign they will not believe in it; so much so that when they come to you they only dispute with you; those who disbelieve say: This is naught but the stories of the ancients.

6.110 : And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on."


Punish non-believers:
"5.33 The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land."

The list goes on almost forever...
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
133 - 08-18-2010, 14:49
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Doctrine is a funny thing. It's characterized by interpretation and understanding in the context of a religion rather than by the literature. That's why the Big Three western religions can each use their own respective literature and yet have major polarizing divisions within them, often based on varying degrees of orthodoxy.

To put this in another perspective, we could point out the passages of the Bible that were used by Confederate soldiers to justify slavery. We could point out the passages are used by the KKK and Neonazis to justify perceived notions of so-called "white supremacy." We can look up passages cited by the LRA, IRA, White Eagles, Paul Hill, Westboro Baptists, Positive Christianity, Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch Trials, Bloody Mary, etcetera.

The point here being that people will always attempt to justify varying degrees of viciousness with religion or ideology. Just because you can point out the literature that's cited to back up the doctrinal interpretation does not mean that particular doctrine (interpretation) is common throughout the religion as a whole.

The largest genocides and most destructive acts of terrorism (measured by body count) in the world today are being done in the perceived name of Christianity. Take careful note that I'm not blaming Christianity either, just as I don't blame Islam. It's a matter of perception.
Nope, there's no "interpretation issues" when it plainly says "deceive, torture and kill non-believers."

It's not like the Qur'an was written by a ton of people throughout a couple hundred year span from different point of views and points in time.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
134 - 08-18-2010, 14:49
Reply With Quote
Validuz, just because you found some website that cherry picked quotes from an uncited translation of the Qur'an does not mean that you're going to convince people that you're actually familiar with it. You have never read it. You have never studied Islam. And you have definitely never studied modern Islamism.
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
135 - 08-18-2010, 14:50
Reply With Quote
AJ

*eidt- wtf did i do with my quote? this is what i get for being sick.

anyways, i specifically said RECENT. not historically.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Last edited by samUwell; 08-18-2010 at 14:53..
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
136 - 08-18-2010, 14:53
Reply With Quote
Is it even a ****in mosque, or just some cultural center? I heard they already had one 3 blocks away, and its been there since before the WTC was even built. Their lease ran out a little while back and they've been at a ****ty basement location since??
 
amRam is online now
 
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
137 - 08-18-2010, 15:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
AJ

*eidt- wtf did i do with my quote? this is what i get for being sick.

anyways, i specifically said RECENT. not historically.
Do you have a genuine interest?

The Lord's Resistance Army is more or less a Christian equivalent of al-Qaeda.
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
138 - 08-18-2010, 15:16
Reply With Quote
Not all Germans were Nazis. Would you still hold an Oktoberfest at the Simon Wiesenthal center?
 
Musashi is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
139 - 08-18-2010, 16:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Validuz, just because you found some website that cherry picked quotes from an uncited translation of the Qur'an does not mean that you're going to convince people that you're actually familiar with it. You have never read it. You have never studied Islam. And you have definitely never studied modern Islamism.
Brilliant rebuttal, Muslim apologist.

"I reject your facts and assert that you're lying!"
 
Validuz is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
140 - 08-18-2010, 16:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
Not all Germans were Nazis. Would you still hold an Oktoberfest at the Simon Wiesenthal center?
I don't see why not except that Jews aren't huge beer drinkers in my experience.

But that's a poor analogy, it would be more like opening a Bier Halle two blocks away from the Simon Weisenthal Center. Which I am sure you would protest once Glenn Beck told you to.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Page 7 of 46
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:18.