Let them build that ****ing Mosque by ReCurve - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque
Page 4 of 46
Thread Tools
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
61 - 08-18-2010, 01:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post


Those poor Muslims following a religion that explicitly states that they must deceive all non-Muslims by pretending you're one of them, convert them to Islam or kill them if they won't convert, and establish Sharia Law.

Aww, I feel so bad for them. Kinda like how bad I feel for Scientologists when they get ridiculed, scammed by their own, and/or die because of their religion's rules.
Terrorists will always use ideology and religion to recruit (and generally the targets of their recruits are people that have limited understanding of the ideology or religion; al-Qaeda predominately recruits suicide bombers out on soccer fields, not in mosques, for example).

Christians in America wouldn't associate themselves with, say, the Lord's Resistance Army, which is a Christian paramilitary/terrorist group that is approximately the same size as al-Qaeda and has been around for about the same amount of time (slightly longer, actually). But just as Christians don't associate themselves with them, so too do Muslims not associate themselves with al-Qaeda and militant Islamism.




Also, American Muslims don't hide their religious attire and symbols to "deceive" you. They do it because they're targeted by Islamophobic bigotry.
 
Dumpy Dooby is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
62 - 08-18-2010, 01:37
Reply With Quote
Dumby Dooby at least gives his arguments a good amount of thought, even if he's a libertarian wingnut sometimes
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Teknoice
VeteranX
Old
63 - 08-18-2010, 01:47
Reply With Quote
How is this mosque going to effect anyone's daily life again?
 
Teknoice is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64 - 08-18-2010, 01:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Terrorists will always use ideology and religion to recruit (and generally the targets of their recruits are people that have limited understanding of the ideology or religion; al-Qaeda predominately recruits suicide bombers out on soccer fields, not in mosques, for example).
Except this has nothing to do with "terrorists." The Koran says exactly what I said in my previous post.

You're just ridiculously ignorant and naive. Go educate yourself and read it.

Quote:
Christians in America wouldn't associate themselves with, say, the Lord's Resistance Army, which is a Christian paramilitary/terrorist group that is approximately the same size as al-Qaeda and has been around for about the same amount of time (slightly longer, actually). But just as Christians don't associate themselves with them, so too do Muslims not associate themselves with al-Qaeda and militant Islamism.
Argument deflection. When Christians, by way of the law of their religion, blow up buildings and use suicide bombs, you can come back to me on that.

Quote:
Also, American Muslims don't hide their religious attire and symbols to "deceive" you. They do it because they're targeted by Islamophobic bigotry.
Yeah, you're right. And the whole world can be at peace if we just concentrate enough.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
65 - 08-18-2010, 01:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
Dumby Dooby at least gives his arguments a good amount of thought, even if he's a libertarian wingnut sometimes
Yes, I agree... except for the little tedious notion that an argument has to actually be right to be valid. Damn technicalities!
 
Validuz is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
66 - 08-18-2010, 02:01
Reply With Quote
Lol. Where is Tim James.
 
Ender is offline
 
Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
67 - 08-18-2010, 02:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Lol. Where is Tim James.
Finally got off the couch?
 
Dweasel is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
68 - 08-18-2010, 02:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Argument deflection. When Christians, by way of the law of their religion, blow up buildings and use suicide bombs, you can come back to me on that.
There are still people that get killed in Nigeria because they Bible tells you mustn't suffer a witch to live.
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
69 - 08-18-2010, 02:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Argument deflection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
There are still people that get killed in Nigeria because they Bible tells you mustn't suffer a witch to live.
"Wah, some other people tout themselves as other religious groups and perform atrocities!!! So like, it's okay that Islam does it on a much larger, more violent scale!!1"

That's some brilliant 10-year-old little girl logic you have going on there.

Besides, those savage ******s have been mercilessly slaughtering each other since the dawn of mankind.

p.s. The Old Testament is more Jewish than it is Christian. Gtfo of here with your inexcusable ignorance on the subject.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Last edited by Validuz; 08-18-2010 at 02:57..
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
70 - 08-18-2010, 02:53
Reply With Quote
They can build it there but I want to be able to throw rocks at it and not receive any punishment.
 
SirBatesAlot is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
71 - 08-18-2010, 02:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
"Wah, some other people tout themselves as other religious groups and perform atrocities!!! So like, it's okay that Islam does it on a much larger, more violent scale!!1"

That's some brilliant 10-year-old little girl logic you have going on there.

Besides, those savage ******s have been mercilessly slaughtering each other since the dawn of mankind.

p.s. The Old Testament is more Jewish than it is Christian. Gtfo of here with your inexcusable ignorance on the subject.
Why did you ask for something you consider argument deflection?
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
72 - 08-18-2010, 03:05
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
Why did you ask for something you consider argument deflection?
You didn't answer what I asked. Maybe you should try actually reading it this time.

And the deflection was him bringing another religion into it (falsely I might), to somehow justify Islam. Islam is like no other religion. Only a total moron would even remotely suggest so.

... well that makes sense as always.
 
Validuz is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
73 - 08-18-2010, 03:18
Reply With Quote
did they teach you that at full sail
 
LGBR is online now
 
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
74 - 08-18-2010, 03:19
Reply With Quote
the mosque is not ****ing in front of us
 
SirBatesAlot is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
75 - 08-18-2010, 03:20
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
did they teach you that at full sail
You can't teach common sense* or to be logical at a school.

Or didn't you learn that from your college?
 
Validuz is offline
 
Last edited by Validuz; 08-18-2010 at 03:47..
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
76 - 08-18-2010, 03:21
Reply With Quote
im just wondering, because you dont seem to have any

so youre against this mosque then? you dont think they should be putting it there?
 
LGBR is online now
 
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
77 - 08-18-2010, 03:21
Reply With Quote
Well that's not true, logic classes are offered at colleges
 
SirBatesAlot is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
78 - 08-18-2010, 03:33
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
im just wondering, because you dont seem to have any
Your anger at being wrong at every turn is very amusing.

Quote:
so youre against this mosque then? you dont think they should be putting it there?
Constitutionally, no, I'm not. That's not to say I'm familiar with NYC building restrictions. They might be able to legally block the building/permit for valid reasons. Personally (as in my personal feelings on the matter) however, I'm against all religion in all forms, especially Islam. So yes, I'm [personally, not legally] against the notion of a Muslim building being built in the vicinity of a Muslim terrorist attack site.
 
Validuz is offline
 
Validuz
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
79 - 08-18-2010, 03:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
Well that's not true, logic classes are offered at colleges
Logic classes, sure. Logical, no.
 
Validuz is offline
 
SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
80 - 08-18-2010, 03:41
Reply With Quote
Sorry I don't follow your logic
 
SirBatesAlot is offline
 
Page 4 of 46
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:21.