Let them build that ****ing Mosque by ReCurve - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque
Page 15 of 46
Thread Tools
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
281 - 08-19-2010, 13:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Everyone that disagrees with extreme liberal socialist/marxist ideals.
see, thats what i dont understand.

just about weekly on this forum there is a bash the Christian religion thread. these very same people who bash the christian religion are the first to scream racist to others to are bashing Islam.

i really dont understand how its okay for some people to rail on and on about Christianity and in the very next breath, defend another religion by calling anyone who disagrees with it a racist.

i also dont understand how a religion became a race.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
282 - 08-19-2010, 13:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
see, thats what i dont understand.

just about weekly on this forum there is a bash the Christian religion thread. these very same people who bash the christian religion are the first to scream racist to others to are bashing Islam.

i really dont understand how its okay for some people to rail on and on about Christianity and in the very next breath, defend another religion by calling anyone who disagrees with it a racist.

i also dont understand how a religion became a race.
Not at all. I bash both, because both are primitive superstitions.
 
Musashi is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
283 - 08-19-2010, 13:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
see, thats what i dont understand.

just about weekly on this forum there is a bash the Christian religion thread. these very same people who bash the christian religion are the first to scream racist to others to are bashing Islam.

i really dont understand how its okay for some people to rail on and on about Christianity and in the very next breath, defend another religion by calling anyone who disagrees with it a racist.

i also dont understand how a religion became a race.
Liberals are like children. They are constant 'rebels' which is why the highest demographic are college aged kids who are rebelling against the 'man', you know the same 'man' that pays them to work and puts food on their table.
 
JoMo is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
284 - 08-19-2010, 13:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
see, thats what i dont understand.

just about weekly on this forum there is a bash the Christian religion thread. these very same people who bash the christian religion are the first to scream racist to others to are bashing Islam.

i really dont understand how its okay for some people to rail on and on about Christianity and in the very next breath, defend another religion by calling anyone who disagrees with it a racist.

i also dont understand how a religion became a race.
I highly suspect that if Muslims were mostly white and had names like "Greg" people wouldn't treat them like one giant terrorist cell.

Do you understand the logic behind defending a religion's right to have a place of worship on private property, but at the same time not agreeing with their beliefs? I think fundamentalist Islam is even nuttier than (most forms of) fundamentalist Christianity. But that doesn't mean we should some rights exclusively for Christians. If a Bishop flew a plane in the twin towers instead, I'd defend the right for Catholics to build a basilica in the vicinity of ground zero too.
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
285 - 08-19-2010, 13:36
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post
I highly suspect that if Muslims were mostly white and had names like "Greg" people wouldn't treat them like one giant terrorist cell.

Do you understand the logic behind defending a religion's right to have a place of worship on private property, but at the same time not agreeing with their beliefs? I think fundamentalist Islam is even nuttier than (most forms of) fundamentalist Christianity. But that doesn't mean we should some rights exclusively for Christians. If a Bishop flew a plane in the twin towers instead, I'd defend the right for Catholics to build a basilica in the vicinity of ground zero too.
When the Carmelite nuns wanted to open a convent in front of Auschwitz, the Pope ordered them to move because Jewish groups were offended.
 
Musashi is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
286 - 08-19-2010, 13:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
When the Carmelite nuns wanted to open a convent in front of Auschwitz, the Pope ordered them to move because Jewish groups were offended.
That's the Pope's decision. Wouldn't have been mine.
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
287 - 08-19-2010, 13:44
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
When the Carmelite nuns wanted to open a convent in front of Auschwitz, the Pope ordered them to move because Jewish groups were offended.
So you're saying the Muslims should have a Pope, so that when there's an idiotic political football with no rational merit, he can intervene. You should start a country and decree it be so!
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
288 - 08-19-2010, 13:56
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
I am truly embarrassed to be countrymen with these stupid racist ****s.

No shame in their hate game.
There over a hundred mosques in NYC. What exactly is racist about saying, "please, build this one a little further away from ground zero?"
 
DrMeithos is offline
 
Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
289 - 08-19-2010, 13:57
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Liberals are like children. They are constant 'rebels' which is why the highest demographic are college aged kids who are rebelling against the 'man', you know the same 'man' that pays them to work and puts food on their table.

Right that!


And LATER, "They " become the MAN.

Because, a Mortgage is not Liberally timely.
Because "your" kids when hungry don't give a **** about Liberals.


and try being Liberal around your mate! .......... NOT
 
Dweasel is offline
 
Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
290 - 08-19-2010, 14:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
So you're saying the Muslims should have a Pope, so that when there's an idiotic political football with no rational merit, he can intervene. You should start a country and decree it be so!



 
Dweasel is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
291 - 08-19-2010, 14:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
There over a hundred mosques in NYC. What exactly is racist about saying, "please, build this one a little further away from ground zero?"
Because it lumps any Muslim in with terrorists. How do I need to explain this to you, wog-hunter? Are you claiming not to be a racist? That's laughable. Just stand behind what you really feel, don't front.

There are over a hundred mosques in NYC. Is it too much to ask that you leave city planning to city planners and not inject idiotic wingnut rants into what is an entirely positive project? There's no rational basis for it, so maybe you can explain to me how it's not racist.

How many blocks is far enough? Who makes that decision? The people who make that decision already made the decision to allow it, whose due process and authority you want to just tell to **** off. It's irrational, it's mindless.

It's just sick to watch you execute Al Qaeda's playbook, exactly as they predicted you would.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Last edited by Automatic Jack; 08-19-2010 at 14:35..
Dweasel
VeteranX
Old
292 - 08-19-2010, 14:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Because it lumps any Muslim in with terrorists. How do I need to explain this to you, wog-hunter? Are you claiming not to be a racist? That's laughable. Just stand behind what you really feel, don't front.

There are over a hundred mosques in NYC. Is it too much to ask that you leave city planning to city planners and not inject idiotic wingnut rants into what is an entirely positive project? There's no rational basis for it, so maybe you can explain to me how it's not racist.

It's just sick to watch you execute Al Qaeda's playbook, exactly as they predicted you would.
A.J.
You don't have enough bullets!
These ___ MoFo's are like cockroaches ( Er, *****roaches )

There are just too many of them!
 
Dweasel is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
293 - 08-19-2010, 14:20
Reply With Quote
"Hai guis it's ok to hate Muslims."

This message sponsored by Jewmedia.
 
arsin is offline
 
DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
294 - 08-19-2010, 14:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
Because it lumps any Muslim in with terrorists. How do I need to explain this to you, wog-hunter? Are you claiming not to be a racist? That's laughable. Just stand behind what you really feel, don't front.

There are over a hundred mosques in NYC. Is it too much to ask that you leave city planning to city planners and not inject idiotic wingnut rants into what is an entirely positive project? There's no rational basis for it, so maybe you can explain to me how it's not racist.

It's just sick to watch you execute Al Qaeda's playbook, exactly as they predicted you would.
It's really interesting that leftists call themselves post-racial, but whatever the issue is the first thing they jump to is calling conservatives racist.

Don't you care about people's emotions? A Mosque there will offend a lot of people. Not because the occupants are brown, but because New Yorkers will have to relive 9/11 every time they see it. 65% of NYC doesn't want it there. They just want it built a few blocks away instead... but, I guess that makes them racist.

edit: lol at Al-Qaeda's playbook. They need a new offensive coordinator. A better play would be blow up the WTC, kill 3,000 Americans, then build a Mosque a block away to propagate Islam. That would be a good Al-Qaeda play.
 
DrMeithos is offline
 
Last edited by DrMeithos; 08-19-2010 at 14:37..
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
295 - 08-19-2010, 14:43
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Don't you care about people's emotions? A Mosque there will offend a lot of people.
Not according to the planning board who approved it 29-1, whose authority it is to oversee that kind of thing. Whipping up a poll based on mindless fear and hate is not impressive to me.

The man in charge is an ally, not an enemy. It's sickening to watch this.

And in the bigger picture, do you really want the practice of religion to be placed up to a poll, or the due process of law? It's so ****ing retarded I can hardly take it. Grow up.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
296 - 08-19-2010, 14:46
Reply With Quote
It's already a few blocks away from ground zero.

Care about people's emotions? Since when has a Jew ever been appeased?
 
arsin is offline
 
Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
297 - 08-19-2010, 14:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Don't you care about people's emotions? A Mosque there will offend a lot of people. Not because the occupants are brown, but because New Yorkers will have to relive 9/11 every time they see it. 65% of NYC doesn't want it there. They just want it built a few blocks away instead... but, I guess that makes them racist.
Um, it is a few blocks away instead, and always has been. So I guess you're actually in favor of it after all?

45 park place, NYC - Google Maps

Since when do you care how many people are offended, anyway?
 
Wowbagger is offline
 
Last edited by Wowbagger; 08-19-2010 at 14:52..
Flunky
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
298 - 08-19-2010, 14:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
65% of NYC doesn't want it there.
65% of 788 registered New York voters - not New York City voters...

http://www.siena.edu/uploadedfiles/h...--%20FINAL.pdf

Quote:
This SRI survey was conducted August 9-16, 2010 by telephone calls to 788 New York State registered voters.
 
Flunky is offline
 
-§trife-
VeteranXV
Old
299 - 08-19-2010, 15:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
It's really interesting that leftists call themselves post-racial, but whatever the issue is the first thing they jump to is calling conservatives racist.

Don't you care about people's emotions? A Mosque there will offend a lot of people. Not because the occupants are brown, but because New Yorkers will have to relive 9/11 every time they see it. 65% of NYC doesn't want it there. They just want it built a few blocks away instead... but, I guess that makes them racist.

edit: lol at Al-Qaeda's playbook. They need a new offensive coordinator. A better play would be blow up the WTC, kill 3,000 Americans, then build a Mosque a block away to propagate Islam. That would be a good Al-Qaeda play.
they'll have no choice but to relive 9/11 every time they see it?

that seems a tad exaggerated
 
-§trife- is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
300 - 08-19-2010, 15:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -§trife- View Post
they'll have no choice but to relive 9/11 every time they see it?
I would think the gaping hole in the ground for the last 9 years would have desensitized even the most faint-hearted of them.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
Page 15 of 46
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26.