Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque
Page 44 of 46
Togowack
VeteranX
Old
861 - 08-27-2010, 17:15
haha Reagan was hardcore...

Quote:
Unemployment insurance is a pre-paid vacation for freeloaders.
Ronald Reagan
Quote:
We are never defeated unless we give up on God.
Ronald Reagan
Quote:
Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
Ronald Reagan

Sponsored Links
Togowack
VeteranX
Old
862 - 08-27-2010, 17:16
just to get this straight: the leaders that got us through WW2 and the cold war were delusional.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
863 - 08-27-2010, 17:17
He also worked with a monkey and when he died believed he was little bo peep.

Togowack
VeteranX
Old
864 - 08-27-2010, 17:18
deflect more: just say your life is f*cked up and you blame it on God, and you feel a need to bring others down with you. It's about as simple as that.

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
865 - 08-27-2010, 17:18
don't call nancy reagan a monkey

she is an ape

there is a difference

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
866 - 08-27-2010, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togowack View Post
just to get this straight: the leaders that got us through WW2 and the cold war were delusional.
No, they were actually pretty smart because they knew that a huge portion of the population believed in the fairy tale and would gladly go to their deaths if gods name was invoked.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
867 - 08-27-2010, 17:22
Quote:
deflect more: just say your life is f*cked up and you blame it on God, and you feel a need to bring others down with you. It's about as simple as that.
My life is mine..and mine alone. Just like your life is yours and yours alone. Only a fool attributes his fortunes and his sorrows to an imaginary being.

Togowack
VeteranX
Old
868 - 08-27-2010, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
No, they were actually pretty smart because they knew that a huge portion of the population believed in the fairy tale and would gladly go to their deaths if gods name was invoked.
This is partially true that if a leader identifies with the values held by the people, the people will stand solidly behind him.

as for what a leader really thinks, who knows? the only thing we have is what they said and wrote. And Reagan even left us a diary, which I highly recommend.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
869 - 08-27-2010, 17:25
Quote:
This is partially true that if a leader identifies with the values held by the people, the people will stand solidly behind him.

as for what a leader really thinks, who knows? the only thing we have is what they said and wrote. And Reagan even left us a diary, which I highly recommend.
Reagan died after years of the onset of alzheimers. He died not remembering his life, accomplishments or even the god fearing wife that had been by his side.

Thats how your 'god' repaid him for doing things in his name.

And you want to follow that?

Togowack
VeteranX
Old
870 - 08-27-2010, 17:27
you do realize that when a president takes office he starts aging twice as fast right? pictures of Obama already show it.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
871 - 08-27-2010, 17:29
Quote:
you do realize that when a president takes office he starts aging twice as fast right? pictures of Obama already show it.
And what does that have to do with a follower of your god being 'brought home' a drooling idiot that can't remember his own name?

you're an idiot.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
872 - 08-27-2010, 17:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Reagan died after years of the onset of alzheimers. He died not remembering his life, accomplishments or even the god fearing wife that had been by his side.

Thats how your 'god' repaid him for doing things in his name.

And you want to follow that?
Is this your online persona speaking, or do you actually say stuff like this in public?

Togowack
VeteranX
Old
873 - 08-27-2010, 17:32
to me you're just picking straws at this point

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
874 - 08-27-2010, 17:32
Funny, thats usually the fallback of every 'christian' when they start getting the bull**** of their beliefs shoved in their faces.

Togowack
VeteranX
Old
875 - 08-27-2010, 17:34
maybe the response here is that Reagan did his job, his duty, and when he left the office there wasn't much left for him to do. As Christians we look forward to eternal life, not everyone gets blessed in their old age.

I should also add that Reagan didn't exactly come out of nowhere, he was well known by America well before he became president, and he was a devout Christian from childhood.

it was the same with Bush and Reagan both of them were good friends of Billy Graham

Last edited by Togowack; 08-27-2010 at 17:36..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
876 - 08-27-2010, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Is this your online persona speaking, or do you actually say stuff like this in public?
Well, I usually take this approach, If you dont tell me about how great god is, i wont tell you how big of a delusional idiot you are.

But when asked..i absolutely speak that way. Religion as a whole. no matter what the belief is a blight on humanity and should be banished forever.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
877 - 08-27-2010, 17:39
Quote:
maybe the response here is that Reagan did his job, his duty, and when he left the office there wasn't much left for him to do. As Christians we look forward to eternal life, not everyone gets blessed in their old age.

I should also add that Reagan didn't exactly come out of nowhere, he was well known by America well before he became president, and he was a devout Christian from childhood.

it was the same with Bush and Reagan both of them were good friends of Billy Graham
So he was a devout christian his whole life, and his 'reward' for that life of belief was to die in his own waste unable to remember his name?

**** yeah..sign me up for that.

confidential
VeteranX
Old
878 - 08-27-2010, 17:40
THREAD CLIFFS

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 876
User Name Posts
JoMo 84
JuggerNaught 84
Validuz 67
Dumpy Dooby 62
Togowack 52
Al'Muktar 49
Wowbagger 44
Dweasel 32
arsin 28

eyecu
VeteranXV
Old
879 - 08-27-2010, 17:52
a snapshot of the worst posters on tw

Bump
Unregistered
Old
880 - 08-27-2010, 17:57
for real

Page 44 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious