[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I see two options:

1. Trump's legal efforts continue to fail, up to the SCOTUS, which denies him the win. We get to spend the next 4 years not only pointing out how their buddy Joe is fucking shit up with Kamalalala watching and waiting for him to be gone (oh, and pointing out the 6-3 SCOTUS wasn't the end of the world you screamed it would be), but reving up our next GOP contenders (Hello Nikki!!).

2. SCOTUS give Trump the win....and the libs here fucking melt down.

Kind of a win win for me.

I see two options:

1. Trump's legal efforts continue to fail, up to the SCOTUS, which denies him the win. We get to spend the next 4 years not only pointing out how their buddy Joe is fucking shit up with Kamalalala watching and waiting for him to be gone (oh, and pointing out the 6-3 SCOTUS wasn't the end of the world you screamed it would be), but reving up our next GOP contenders (Hello Nikki!!).

2. SCOTUS give Trump the win....and the libs here fucking melt down.

Kind of a win win for me.

Sorry, but the DNC will remove Biden either within the first six months of office, or will wait for the two years necessary to give the whore VP a chance to be the first president to have more than 8 years in office.

4905d6b8e19b6de0cef72516a8f2e38a.png

:lol: @ SC

flawless

Sorry, but the DNC will remove Biden either within the first six months of office, or will wait for the two years necessary to give the whore VP a chance to be the first president to have more than 8 years in office.

pending the GA run offs and bidens selection:

if the commiecrats win both seats, expect a massive spending bill filled with all kinds of bullshit [read: payoffs] and it will be labeled as 'historic'.

once the child molester signs it, he will develop some kind of 'health problems' where he needs to step down for the good of the Nation. He'll be hailed as a hero showing how much he cares.

at that point, he should be put up on mt rushmore now that it is no longer racist and a symbol of unity and healing

I'd say my greatest weakness is I sometimes work too hard. It's just so difficult when you're passionate about what you do.

i'm a passionate go-getter with a 'get it done' approach to life and work

my colleagues come to me for solutions and leadership and can lean on me for direction

pending the GA run offs and bidens selection:

if the commiecrats win both seats, expect a massive spending bill filled with all kinds of bullshit [read: payoffs] and it will be labeled as 'historic'.

once the child molester signs it, he will develop some kind of 'health problems' where he needs to step down for the good of the Nation. He'll be hailed as a hero showing how much he cares.

at that point, he should be put up on mt rushmore now that it is no longer racist and a symbol of unity and healing

Oh that's right, with a Dem president y'all care about the spending again.

Back