[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I know a guy who has spent his lifetime on the who-really-killed-kennedy conspiracy. And he comes up with new theories and "proof" almost daily. That's fukken sad. But you know what's even sadder? Being so paranoid that you can't believe the real, credible news and call that fake but believe what really is fake, made up horseshit, all because it confirms your dimwitted worldview.

Last week I interviewed 5 people for a professional job opening. Three of them indicated they support trump and I eliminated from contention because that's just too goddamn stupid. You're not bringing that horseshit here.

Nobody believes someone as stupid and insufferable as you could actually get promoted to a managing/hiring position, even in fast food.

You peaked at Drive-thru supervisor.

Nice little story, though.

trump is going to lose and gates is a hidden hand? coof coof gulp ok we seee how great reset goes and dark winter? i mean i guess it makes a lot of sense but about those police shootings

Last edited:
tdawg doing interviews? with a massive bias? some senior manager will regret that one

needs to take his own side's anti-bias training etc

Last edited:
the ship is sinking and neocons are raging 2day

what are you talking about? nothing has changed, biden has still not won yet, there is still fraud in the dominion voting system states, and it hasn't gone to the supreme court yet. get over yourselves.

the neo-liberals won and you let your country down patriot

you have failed and now antifa is going to rape your mother

the only thing left to do is for you to take your own life for your failure get to it

Reactions: clu
what are you talking about? nothing has changed, biden has still not won yet, there is still fraud in the dominion voting system states, and it hasn't gone to the supreme court yet. get over yourselves.

You don't believe Trump's tantrum will be shut down on December 14th?

This cunt is beyond delusional now. Tehvul is going yeah slow down fellas we're starting to look silly now.

Fast forward 2 years, Havax has his own room with the thick rubber wallpaper "Guys, we won right? Guys........Guys??"

Oops touched a nerve. Don't worry buddy there are probably some recruiters who are Trumptards themselves. A job as bellboy at Trump tower probably wouldn't exclude you. Bigly tips and a tremendous uniform, everybody says so, never been a uniform like it etc...

Considering half the voting population voted for Trump, I would imagine there are plenty.

Would be really funny if someone contacted Thuderdork's employer and let them know what he says he did, it would be funny to see him unemployed over his political views. His standard leftist caring and acceptance of diverse viewpoints and beliefs :rofl:

The new left are fucking scum and should be rounded up to Cali. Detonate the fault line and send them all away to be with themselves, they would all kill each other within a few weeks.

Looks like Sidney was the "Kraken", and Trumps legal team "released" her by pretending she was never hired in the first place.

wwg1wga

you all need to be tolerant and understanding of my diverse views

but i have none for yours because im twice as virtuous as you

with double the standards

4905d6b8e19b6de0cef72516a8f2e38a.png

YOU FUCKIN BITCH YOU DO THE SINS NIGGER? YOUR THROAT GET SLIT TODAY BY THE BLACKS

I have never met anyone at work in my 15 years that enjoyed hosting interviews.
I love them.
And people have brought me into many of them to just do it for them.

Back