[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Keep ignoring the evidence of fraud because CNN and NYT told you to.

Keep on believing Joe Biden won the election and was the most popular candidate in US history because the Late Night Funny Man told you so.

is this why his lawyers are ignoring this supposed evidence and not bringing it with them to court? Because the MSM told them so?

:rofl:

I know a guy who has spent his lifetime on the who-really-killed-kennedy conspiracy. And he comes up with new theories and "proof" almost daily. That's fukken sad. But you know what's even sadder? Being so paranoid that you can't believe the real, credible news and call that fake but believe what really is fake, made up horseshit, all because it confirms your dimwitted worldview.

Last week I interviewed 5 people for a professional job opening. Three of them indicated they support trump and I eliminated from contention because that's just too goddamn stupid. You're not bringing that horseshit here.

sn59Hjz.png

KittyCuck shilling fake news again? Imagine that... :rolleyes:

Hence he will forever remain on the pignore.

damn, not part of the team

Trump_Legal_Challenges_68524-5fbb0ac993697-850x478$large.jpg

I know a guy who has spent his lifetime on the who-really-killed-kennedy conspiracy. And he comes up with new theories and "proof" almost daily. That's fukken sad. But you know what's even sadder? Being so paranoid that you can't believe the real, credible news and call that fake but believe what really is fake, made up horseshit, all because it confirms your dimwitted worldview.

Last week I interviewed 5 people for a professional job opening. Three of them indicated they support trump and I eliminated from contention because that's just too goddamn stupid. You're not bringing that horseshit here.

I here I thought Wendy's was an equal opportunity employer.

yep not part of the team
President Trump resent this out through his YouTube Channel

What is it Sidney Powell is looking at over the long haul here?
Rudy going after the obvious small time but massive over many areas first.
Powell going after the massive computer fraud for the second knock out punchl..

in a year or so. Ever read Licenced To Lie that spans almost 10 years of work...ya, she doesn't seem to ever give up.

stupid fucking faggots like you are what is wrong with this world

i posted on my twitter that at least the republicans were honest enough to let an outsider get their 2016 presidential nomination. sure there is corruption but when all is said and done

BOOM! Headshot! +1 Most leftists will not understand what you just said.

Not that I believe you are actually in a position to hire people, but just saying that makes you the biggest piece of shit hypocrite here, even more than Vanster, Chief Woman Adjuster. I'd never turn someone away from a position because of their political views. Plenty of liberals I know are good workers. Unless we are talking government jobs or human resources, politics don't really apply on an individual basis.

Although you are a massive faggot, so maybe you are in human resources. That would make sense. It fits :shrug:

Last edited:
People raging about no job offers for Trumptards. Why do you have a problem with this, it's possibly the best and most immediate indicator for stupidity and inability to pay attention for periods of longer than 15 seconds.

'Murica, land of the free, equal opportunities for all. You may not discriminate on grounds of race, colour, gender, age or sexuality, but having a great big bin marked "Trumptard CVs" is both permitted and sensible.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) said Sunday that "it is time to begin the full and formal transition process" and called Trump's attempts to overturn President-elect Biden's win "inconsistent with our democratic process."

You are a spastic midget

Oops touched a nerve. Don't worry buddy there are probably some recruiters who are Trumptards themselves. A job as bellboy at Trump tower probably wouldn't exclude you. Bigly tips and a tremendous uniform, everybody says so, never been a uniform like it etc...

Back