[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

A rise in working-class support for the Republican Party feels positively alien to San Francisco. Ours is a city that last picked a Republican for president in 1956, very narrowly favoring Dwight D. Eisenhower. San Francisco last voted for a Republican mayor in 1964, hasn’t elected a Republican supervisor since the 1970s, and hasn’t returned a single Republican elected official of any kind since 2010, when James Fang won a seat on the BART Board for the last time.

But maybe San Francisco’s progressives need to reckon with fresh evidence that progressivism in this city increasingly resonates with the moneyed bourgeoisie.

38BlfVp.png

Subway shoving, flamethrowers, shootings in NYC blamed on 'perfect storm' of police reform, pandemic
Shootings have almost doubled from last year following a long era of low crime rates

NY is going to be a hoot to watch. LA on deck. The rats are fleeing.

californians are the laziest, low talent, low iq people i've ever worked with, not speaking to their liberal leaning. i've had the great pleasure of watching most of the drown in their work and get fired

that state is like a cyst. it's just leaking right now but about to bust all over this country

ps. texans are 2nd place for being useless

californians are the laziest, low talent, low iq people i've ever worked with, not speaking to their liberal leaning. i've had the great pleasure of watching most of the drown in their work and get fired

that state is like a cyst. it's just leaking right now but about to bust all over this country

ps. texans are 2nd place for being useless

The problem with Texas is that most of the people are too nice. Sure, they like guns and they like BBQ and are generally conservative. They love machismo and football. But, they are too nice. They have an American loving streak a mile wide. The "Texas Gentlemen" is a real stereotype. Many of them have Christian beliefs. They are good people.

This makes them accepting of people from the outside. They like to be accommodating and be good hosts.

The above is true for most people in the USA.

Then, you have the "progressive" neo-liberal cities. SF, LA, PDX, Seattle, MN, NY, the list keeps going. These people are the antithesis of the above.
They hate guns (because they couldn't carry one and they are scared of them). They hate BBQ because vegan. They hate macho because A) Their "men" are not and B) If there is a "female" she couldn't land one. They are definitely not conservative because they will steal from others and take handouts like a champ.

When the folks from out of town arrive, the Texans (and others) give them the best seat at the table. They go out of their way to welcome the new guests. To let them incorporate into the society. There is no worry because they cannot fathom anyone would want to change a thing.

They come in. They get into the school system as teachers. The city governments and boards. The HOAs. They start companies. It grows and suddenly - they want your guns. They want to quit enforcing the law. They denounce your religious and ethical beliefs. They start running you out of business and filing law suits. They become mayors and governors. They throw open your borders. They declare your city a "sanctuary" city. They do away with law. Crime soars. They sell off your land.

Then - they leave. But you will likely have left first.

Who is left?

This is the neo-liberal, progressive pattern. They suck out all the money and power - then move on to another target.

I leave it up to you to figure out how to stem that tide or accept the consequences.

It is rolling across the country under the cover of covid.

Last edited:
Back