[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The new Democrat party isn't full of intelligent people, its full of brainwashed media tit suckers who have several mental disorders. It's full of criminals, low lifes, and pawns. Liberals like JFK are dead and have been replaced with purple haired feminist who believe men are demon spawn and if you cut off your dick you're just being you.

tenor.gif

You are talking about a Liberal Democrat party that no longer exists.

The new Democrat party isn't full of intelligent people, its full of brainwashed media tit suckers who have several mental disorders. It's full of criminals, low lifes, and pawns. Liberals like JFK are dead and have been replaced with purple haired feminist who believe men are demon spawn and if you cut off your dick you're just being you.

this

The foundation of liberal political ideologies is empathy and generosity.

This statement should be in the You Laugh You Lose thread. And generosity with what? Other people's shit.

GOP politicians spread fear to win popular support so that they can obtain office and then use their power to enrich themselves. It's a simple con that works well if a large chunk of your population is uneducated, angry, and afraid.

You should look outside your basement and see who is spreading fear. See who is getting their population angry. See who is telling their people that if Trump is re-elected that their life is over, control over their body is gone, that all cops will murder blacks. Who is doing that right now. If you think it is the GOP, put up or shut up. Show me a GOP-endorsed riot.

I'll wait

You are talking about a Liberal Democrat party that no longer exists.

you forgot the men with a questionable T count who act like they more informed than everyone around them.

The right wing playbook is to use fear-mongering and hatred (i.e. "Jews/Mexicans/Antifa are coming for you!") to trick ignorant people into supporting politicians who then pass legislation that only benefits the super rich. It's not complicated. Liberty and freedom have nothing to do with it, unless you mean the freedom for corporations to trample on the environment, human rights, and regulations so that they can squeeze a few more bucks out of the working class.

Civil rights and human rights are typically the domain of the left. When I talk about empathy and compassion, I am talking about social programs (i.e. welfare, public education, health care, unions) that benefit the average individual. These have historically been the province of left-leaning politicians like FDR and they are favorite targets of right-wing mega donors who want to strip mine the working class wherever possible so they can stack up a few more millions.

I don't think Trump is either conservative or liberal. He is merely an opportunist. He will say and do whatever he thinks will yield the most profit for himself. That's why he was palling around with the Clintons in the 90s and 00s, before suddenly becoming a "conservative" in the 2010s. Here is your "conservative" hero:

200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary-clinton-2005-ac-443p_66254297e6c24669a07e2b930de465ac.jpg

Trump doesn't care about rural voters or the working class. He is not capable of empathy or compassion. He is a rich kid from New York born into millions. Donald only cares about Donald. The voters are merely a means to an end.

Biden would not have been my first choice candidate, but the average person would benefit a lot more under a Democratic POTUS than Republican POTUS. It's been demonstrated repeatedly in the past few decades that Republicans cannot effectively lead the country because their policies are averse to the interests of the average American.

What part of the world/US do you live in?

I live in Portland, OR. Are you sure you want to tell me how "giving and caring" the current Lib Dems are? Go ahead. Then, I can tell you about reality.

A human being only has ~86 billion neurons. Tell us again how smart you are.

Neurons are in the heart, gut, and other places too. There is good reason why they still search for the location of human consciousness. Primarily due to the fact they look in the wrong place.

Stop drinking firewater, stop abusing females, speak less, and study more. Good luck and have fun. Oh and remember. 4 more years. 7 if you all keep pushing the issue.

You should look outside your basement and see who is spreading fear.

That would be the GOP and their fictional antifa/anarchist scarecrow. Look at the recent moves to declare Seattle, New York, and Portland as anarchist jurisdictions. Pure theater to create the illusion of danger/threat. Republican voters eat it up because conservatives are fearful by nature.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-human-beast/201104/conservatives-big-fear-brain-study-finds

Fascist leaders capitalize on fearful people by creating an "other" and pinning society's blames on them. For Hitler, it was the Jews. For Trump, it was Mexicans and illegals, but they're too large of a voting group to risk completely alienating, so the Trump team has pivoted to the illusion of a radical far-left mass anarchist movement. Their supporters eat it up and are ready to justify any level of force against the troublemakers.

Like I said, fear and greed are at the core of conservative ideology. Greed is what motivates Republican politicians. Fear is the tool that they use to whip their ignorant constituents into a frenzy ("Jews/Mexicans/anarchists are coming to destroy you!" etc). If you can get the rural voter to believe that his problems are because of pink-haired commie liberals in Portland or Seattle, he won't notice while you're picking his pocket.

Make no mistake though, Republican policies are designed to benefit the ruling class at the expense of everyone else, to an even greater degree than centrist or moderate liberal policies. Republicans are just very good at deflecting rage by creating scapegoats and out-groups for people to hate/blame.

That would be the GOP and their fictional antifa/anarchist scarecrow. Look at the recent moves to declare Seattle, New York, and Portland as anarchist jurisdictions. Pure theater to create the illusion of danger/threat. Republican voters eat it up because conservatives are fearful by nature.

Wrong. It's an effort to be able to come in and clean up because they are failing to do so. Also, to refuse to pay federal funds to clean up what they created. You are high. Do you think a true, conservative republican cares one iota or is afraid? Only of having to pay for someone else's folly. That shit isn't happening anywhere but lib/dem cities where the asshats were voted in by locals. Blaming trump for that is insane.

Thread just got more fun. EO dropping truthbombs all over the last few pages and the usual orange suspects don't know what to do. Trumptard meltdown ensues. Put your MAGA hats on backwards boys, shit just got real :lol:

Do you think a true, conservative republican cares one iota or is afraid?.

Yes, 100%. A quick survey of Republican Twitter will show that they are obsessed with protests, "riots", and coastal cities. Trump is fueling the flames because it creates the illusion of organized resistance and a pretense for brutality. It also provides an exciting distraction from the 200k American COVID deaths, after he said in February-March that COVID was under control and nothing to worry about. Sick people in hospitals don't make for good viral video, but one lunatic throwing a molotov will spread like crazy on social media and give his supporters a target for their outrage, fear, and anger.

Yea that one molotov guy is just fighting the millions of white supremacists that Liberal Twitter is obsessed with. He's a hero.

Yes, 100%. A quick survey of Republican Twitter will show that they are obsessed with protests, "riots", and coastal cities. Trump is fueling the flames because it creates the illusion of organized resistance and a pretense for brutality. It also provides an exciting distraction from the 200k American COVID deaths, after he said in February-March that COVID was under control and nothing to worry about. Sick people in hospitals don't make for good viral video, but one lunatic throwing a molotov will spread like crazy on social media and give his supporters a target for their outrage, fear, and anger.

The only people "afraid" are little old ladies. To the rest, it's entertainment. They are getting to see the full truth of what happens in the "caring, giving" dem cities and states.

How many of the people violating the law every night over the last 130 days or so do you think are republican?

How many of the people violating the law every night over the last 130 days or so do you think are republican?

Peaceful protests and assembly are protected by the Constitution.

People who act like idiots and incite violence deserve to be arrested, regardless of political affiliation. I'm with you on that.

That's a very small minority of the population in these urban centers though. For example, the Portland metro area has 2.5M people according to Google. The area of the protests is I think 2-3 square blocks in a small section of downtown. How many people are down there each night? Thousands? Hundreds? I don't know the exact figures, but it's a very small slice of all the people in the surrounding areas.

This is not what you will hear from Trump/Barr/Fox News. They will paint it as an entire city in chaos and anarchy, on the verge of collapse. It's a complete fabrication. It plays very well with their audience though, fueling the perception of unrest/danger, while also providing great theater to distract from Trump's woeful mishandling of the COVID crisis.

Back