[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Pre existing conditions are the whole reason premiums are skyrocketing. All you need is one leukemia patient ($3,000,000) to upend the whole pool. That sick person can join and their premium is a fraction of what they know their healthcare will cost.

This, and the increased demand for healthcare due to its availability are the reason your premium jumped 10%, yes. I suppose we could go back to letting all those folks with preexisting conditions to just die. Seems reasonable.

T-Dawg said:
Trump can't repeal that turd fast enough.

Obamacare isn't going anywhere. The GOP doesn't hold enough red seats in the Senate to repeal the ACA. They can either slowly defund pieces of it, pass legislation to improve it, or move to single payer which should have been done in the first place. Either way it will take multiple years.

Good news everyone! Kayne West has cancelled his concert tour after saying he would have voted for Trump. Trump wins again!
I watched his rant. Dude wants 3 million from Zukerberg just because, has a tour going with huge crowds of brainwashed fans, many of them white, yet he goes off on a racist rant, stops the show, then cancels the tour.

What a fuck. Not to mention Kim is rich, yet he's still begging for money. Songs played on the radio are done by fan requests. I went on a road trip through Ohio flipping through the FM dial. I heard Taylor Swift songs all the time, but no Kayne or Beyonce. In his rant, he was using the "N" word constantly. That's another double standard.

Last edited:
But the system we had before ACA was social medicine, where poor people and indigents clogged up the ER, making everybody wait 20 hours.

I know it'll be hard to repeal now, but the deficit will be sharply reduced when they do. Oddly, Trump says he'll keep the part that makes annual increases so high. :-\

The high risk for adding poor people is astoundingly similar to the high risk pool Clinton forced banks to lend to uncreditworthy homebuyers in the late 90s. We might see a meltdown of similar proportions if something isn't done very quickly.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Even in countries where government run healthcare is the norm it's so fucking obvious how downtrodden the people are in the wake of it. The taxes in countries that do this shit are unfuckingreal. One of the strengths of America has always been it's ability to allow free markets to riddle this shit out. Yeah, it's not a perfect system, it's a persistent work in progress, but when it's left to do what it does best, it finds solutions that eventually pan out for everyone.

LOL

/koff/

1zvpo5i.jpg

I pay $25/mo for full medical/dental/vision and if I had family coverage it would be $200. Maybe you all need better employers

uh oh the dems are going to secede

Garrison Keillor: E pluribus duo - SFGate

So we have split up. Democrats and Republicans. Mutual loathing. So Thanksgiving is ruined, maybe Christmas. We Hillarians look at strangers in the airport and think, "You did, didn't you. Yes, you did." And they know who we are. If I were drowning and calling for help, they would throw me a large rock. If they were drowning, I'd toss them an anvil. Scripture says to love your enemy but it doesn't say exactly when or how.

Let me rephrase: I suppose we could just let them die suffering deaths from treatable diseases, as they will be denied health coverage because they are a guaranteed profit loss for all insurance companies.

Well isn't that what all of those social elite are doing with the anti-vaxx movement? Or what about the pray the disease away people? I was pretty sure suffering from easily treated diseases had become en vogue.

Back