do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 28 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 28 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
541 - 02-07-2013, 12:15
Tehvul is a snitch and he's terrified of me

Dweasel is a kid-toucher

On the mean streets I'd cap both of these fools but on the forums they are idle amusement for me. Don't ban them

Sponsored Links
tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
542 - 02-07-2013, 12:22
Glare you a *****. Gotta problem then come see me. Otherwise get ****ed.

Also if you do not have a vagina, like Glare has, you will like this fight.

Video: Muay Thai Fight Gets Extra Ridiculous (Even The Ref Gets Rocked)

mrkshammerhand
VeteranXX
Old
543 - 02-07-2013, 12:34
dweasel is the spoiler of threads.
teapot I dont care much about...

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
544 - 02-07-2013, 12:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
Tehvul is a snitch and he's terrified of me

Dweasel is a kid-toucher

On the mean streets I'd cap both of these fools but on the forums they are idle amusement for me. Don't ban them
Everyone is terrified of you, Glarebear. In your head, at least.

Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
545 - 02-07-2013, 12:49
I came back just to vote yes to both.

Why you haven't banned them both by now is beyond me.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
546 - 02-07-2013, 12:50
aaaaaand mitch is back

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
547 - 02-07-2013, 13:00
Tehvul: mad and scared
Mitch: still concussed from the beating I laid on him years ago

Y'all trippin

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
548 - 02-07-2013, 13:04
Tehvul is scared and mad.

One of his personalities is scared. Another one is mad. The rest of his personalities are still in denial.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
549 - 02-07-2013, 13:14
Has Sweetums voted yet?

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
550 - 02-07-2013, 13:29
thank god for this thread

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
551 - 02-07-2013, 14:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Tehvul is scared and mad.

One of his personalities is scared. Another one is mad. The rest of his personalities are still in denial.
You forgot about the fact I give less than a ****.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
552 - 02-07-2013, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
Tehvul: mad and scared
Mitch: still concussed from the beating I laid on him years ago
Glarebear: still delusional and squatting slighly lighter cars (outside clubs y'all)
FYP. YFW.

DiLLuSioN
VeteranXX
Old
553 - 02-07-2013, 14:17
#firstworldproblems

gim
VeteranX
Old
554 - 02-07-2013, 14:32
hows your music doing tehvul any leads?

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
555 - 02-07-2013, 14:42
Well let's just check with the boys down in the crime lab. They got 4 more detectives working on the case, they got us working in shifts.

doggor
VeteranX
Old
556 - 02-07-2013, 14:47
holy **** the garcias made it down to mexico!
9-year-old Mexican girl gives birth - SFGate
Quote:
MEXICO CITY ***8212; Mexican authorities say a 9-year-old girl has given birth in western Mexico and they are looking for the purported father, a 17-year-old.

Jalisco state police spokesman Lino Gonzalez says the baby girl was born last week at a hospital in the city of Guadalajara. He says the girl and her baby are doing well.

The girl identified as Dafne by the Telegraph, was reportedly only 8 years old when she became pregnant.

The Telegraph reports the baby was born on Jan. 27 in Zoquipan Hospital weighing 5.7 pounds and both girls were released over the weekend.

Gonzalez said Wednesday that the girl's family alerted authorities after she gave birth and the alleged father has not been seen since in the neighborhood the both live in.

According to ABC News, Gonzalez told reporters that, "Due to her young age, we don't know if she is being entirely truthful." He received an account of the relationship from the young mother who describes a loving relationship.

"She did not realize that she was pregnant until the seventh month," said Gonzalez, ABC is reporting.

He says that if the teenager's paternity is proven he could face child sex abuse charges.

Gonzalez says the girl told authorities the teenager was her boyfriend.

Lina Medina made medical history in May 1939 when she gave birth at age 5 in the Andean village of Ticrapo, Peru, according to Snopes.com.

In recent history, a 10-year-old in Colombia gave birth in 2012, and a 9-year-old in China had a baby boy in 2010.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
557 - 02-07-2013, 14:50
***128050;

Makey
VeteranXX
Old
558 - 02-07-2013, 15:10

Irn-Bru
VeteranXV
Old
559 - 02-07-2013, 15:12
So, about these shoes...

arsin
Veteran++
Old
560 - 02-07-2013, 16:02
Welcome back Mitch

While I strongly support the banning of a convicted pedophile, I do not support the banning of a guy who has been picked on because he was born into a very different world than us middle income crackers. That's what the hate for tehvul basically stems from.

While many of you may decry the poor academic training of tehvul; unlike the vast majority of sheeple, he has sincerely sought knowledge and understanding on his own terms. While some of his findings are not valid, still his effort is sincere; you can't say tehvul doesn't try.

That the lemming squad led by such demented chemically imbalanced notables like AoL Fuktard (why the hell is this thread derailing douche nozzle still allowed to post?), upstanding carebear liberals like Vanster, and various haters, it is the constant hounding of tehvul, the constant attacks which has led him to post again and again ... which brings it's own condemnation and more posts. This is both cyclical and redundant, truly a "damned if you do damned if you don't" scenario that many of you feed.

Tehvul brings a unique perspective that could provide some benefit to many of you who prefer the safety of spoon fed pablum. But that you ***** on him for his severely disadvantaged upbringing, and the resultant unique perspectives is shameful.

If you pablum eating d0ods want a white bread forum please leave. TW is one of the VERY FEW forums around where the principles of Free Speech is adhered too. This forum offers something unique on the entire PC correct internet, let's not go down the path of censorship, we've already lost too many "characters."

It's the diversity of opinion which keeps TW alive.

Page 28 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban