[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

There is your proof.. Irineo Mujica

Trump says without evidence that Dems are behind ‘caravan’ | Miami Herald

The Latest: Mexican officials say activist resisted arrest - SFGate

GUATEMALA CITY (AP) — The latest on the caravan of Central American migrants trying to advance toward the United States. (all times local):

11:35 p.m.

Mexican immigration officials say activist Irineo Mujica, who has dual U.S. and Mexican citizenship, is accused of property damage and resisting arrest.

A statement from the officials says that Mujica attacked immigration agents, as well as local and federal police, after he was asked for his identification as he gathered foreigners for a protest.

Edgar Corzo, a representative of Mexico's National Human Rights Commission, who is in Ciudad Hidalgo, says police are accusing Mujica of slashing the tires on an immigration agency vehicle.

About U.S./Saudi journalist, .... um from the Washington Post?
Isn't the WP 'rag' hostile to Trump?

Could it be Mr. Kashoggi is a component of Deep State, Swamp people?
Correct me if I 'm wrong, aren't the ones truly making a ruckus are Demos and lefties.

The State Dept. did not jump on this like a duck on a June bug.
Normally, State Dept. would be seriously pissed and be nosey busybodies.

Trump is like ......
"Oh well, it is what it is.
Let THEM investigate thoroughly. K?
'They' will tell us what happened."

There is more to this that is not being told.
My condolences to his family.

Well, :confused: these people leaving becuz they got NOTHING. :ofn:
Sheesh, even in the Wild West days peeps had to pay their way to join a caravan.
SOMEONE is paying $$$ to make it happen. :huh:
It doesn't take much imagination to figure out who it could be :Hmm:
AND to time it ... :brows: to the midterm elections. :brows:

1539927112780.jpg

Well what jew ya know

fffffffffffffukme imma sucha fumfuk oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukn l0s3r fffffffffffffffffukkkkk me y do it b hurtn 2 wakkup evry fukn day ffffffffffffffffukkkkk imma b werkn on findn a sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut dafuq muh mom startd wen i wuzzin her fukn pussy fffffffffukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUKKKKKKK
pussyass oldnativecuckfuk fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

PARTY TIME!! 6/15 SOOO FUCKED

Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment - POLITICO

President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case. The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.

Perhaps most unsatisfying: Mueller’s findings may never even see the light of day.

“That’s just the way this works,” said John Q. Barrett, a former associate counsel who worked under independent counsel Lawrence Walsh during the Reagan-era investigation into secret U.S. arms sales to Iran. “Mueller is a criminal investigator. He’s not government oversight, and he’s not a historian.”

All of this may sound like a buzzkill after two years of intense news coverage depicting a potential conspiracy between the Kremlin and Trump’s campaign, plus the scores of tweets from the White House condemning the Mueller probe as a “witch hunt.”

WOMP WOMP :lol:

Owned bitches

Owned

Texas Dems under investigation after sending voting applications with citizenship box pre-checked to non-citizens

The Texas Democratic Party is under investigation after being accused of sending out voter-registration applications to non-citizens with the citizenship box already checked “Yes.”

The possible violation was first raised Thursday by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF), a nonprofit specializing in election integrity, which alerted both state and federal authorities.

Following the reports of the alleged violation, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said the issue is “is being investigated” and “there will be serious consequences” if confirmed.

“A complaint says the Texas Democratic Party asked noncitizens to register to vote, sending applications with citizenship box pre-checked. This is being investigated. If true there will be serious consequences,” he wrote in a tweet.

The group published all the documents related to the election registration irregularity, including pictures of the applications where boxes asking whether the applicant is both 18 and a U.S. citizen were already checked in the “Yes” field.

The group also included a signed affidavit from David C. Kifuri Jr, who said his non-citizen relatives received the application form from the state Democratic Party.

“I know from previous work experience … that it is a crime to register to vote in Texas if you are a felon with an incomplete sentence or a non-U.S. citizen. I also understand that a non-U.S. citizen can face criminal and immigration jeopardy for misrepresenting citizenship status for the purpose of voter registration,” Kifuri stated.

Texas’ Secretary of State Sam Taylor told the Washington Times that some non-citizens contacted his office asking whether they were was any law changes that gave them the right to vote.

He added that the state law prohibits encouraging anyone to lie in their voter application form, but it will be up to the investigators to decide if pre-checking a box claiming the applicant is a U.S. citizen is a violation of the law.

PILF has previously warned about non-citizens increasingly found on voter rolls in states such as Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia.

The group said some non-citizens even managed to cast their ballots in elections. For instance, in 2017, the group said that nearly 5,600 people on the voter rolls in Virginia were deemed as non-citizens, with a third of them voting in previous elections.

But the case in Texas is different from other states, where a lot of non-citizens often get automatically registered, as it was a political party that urged people to register.

“This is how the Texas Democratic Party is inviting foreign influence in an election in a federal election cycle,” Logan Churchwell, spokesman for the PILF, told the Times.

Park ICE vans around corner from polling stations

Last edited:
because it prob doesn't exist

Turkey denies giving recording of Khashoggi's death to Pompeo

ISTANBUL — A senior Turkish official on Friday denied reports that America's top diplomat was given an audio recording capturing the killing of Saudi Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

"Turkey has not given a voice recording to Pompeo or any other American official," Turkish foreign minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said, referring to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo who held emergency meetings in Saudi Arabia and Turkey earlier this week.

Cavusoglu made the comments after ABC News reported that Secretary Pompeo had heard an alleged audio recording of Khashoggi being tortured and killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, citing a senior Turkish official. A State Department spokesperson also denied that Pompeo had heard an audio recording or seen a transcript.

Fake News

and here i thought the hearings were over

another baseless accusation situation

btw hav, he is trying to use 'Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it' alinsky tactic

this is a great comparison right now

this is exactly what I believe happened to Kavanaugh

some staunchly left wing loon, with too much education, but not nearly enough brains left, besides being leftist, aka mentally ill......just lumped one ideological adversary in with another

we could call her Dr. Ford (or Vanster)

so that the crimes of one person, one poster, became indiscernible, indecipherable, from one another and then just PROFESSED that one person was the other.......that the crimes of one has become the other

at this point CpT TeLe, who does profess to have an MS in EE (not Comp E, but close enough for my work), might as well been a havax smurf inside Vanster's toxoplasmosis riddled mind, because we both like to trigger and poke the big demented wild dog savage known as Vanster online.

same thing Dr. Ford did, who was so educated, so smart in her field, she couldn't even practice Psychology irl because nobody would give her a license, I don't believe she ever possessed one, but I still have to call her a DOCTOR? (of what IDK)

Oh well.......

I would love to play the game of where I went.......what my thesis was in. etc, etc, but I also don't care about constantly talking about myself as much as I like to make fun of others who think they have it all figured out (but clearly don't)

I'm not Fallhawk ffs..... I don't care about his approval, I don't respect him, etc, etc,

do8xcFE.png

I also don't contribute to people who say or do shit like this all the time

or make as many wild arm flinging threats as Vanster did yesterday (alone)

where every post invovled him shooting people on his lawn or ripping out trachea's again

:shrug:

perhaps these people can find and do their own heavy lifting

start up another gofundme for a few million dollars and never be heard of again after the dust of their own lies and deception settle

Last edited:
does anyone else enjoy the sudden outrage over the killing of political opposition?

over whistle blowers from the left?

SHE WAS JUST JOKING

SETH RICH WAS A JOKE TOO

we care about open and free press and free speech

Busted' Dem Senator McCaskill Demands Special Prosecutor Over Veritas Undercover "Fraud"

BUT NOT FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

because the criminals make up the crimes

In Final WaPo Column, Khashoggi Laments Arab World's Deteriorating Press Freedoms

vs.

Obama's National Security Advisor Continues To Work For The Saudis

BUT WUT IS TRUMP GONNA DO.........

besides pressure SA to the point of this happening (again)

Saudi Royal Family Considering Replacement For Crown Prince bin Salman: Report

i know, i know, not nearly enough blood for the left

this is what u guys voted for (and won the popular vote on)

by PLUS 3 MILLION if it wasn't for that pesky electoral college technicality.....LMAO

those voter restriction LAWS against non-citizens and the dead

Last edited:
Back