Reload this Page [Giveaway] Chance to get into Midair Alpha [Giveaway]

Hello all,

I have approximately 10 Alpha keys to give to people when the time comes in March. I am planning to gather names and pick a random 10 using https://www.random.org/ to randomize the names then pick numbers. If you are interested then post here that you would like entered in the drawing. If you already have access and want to get a key for a friend, I would prefer if you could get them to post instead of posting for them.

More details will be posted as I know more(when I can hand out the keys and such)

Be sure to tell all your friends and good luck to all those that enter.

Ok I copy pasted the title from the other thread and it's messed up someone please help :)

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

if they just let lix anemix non thorin fett dutch (AND FRIENDS) have a good in-depth critical suggestion period with the devs the game would be SOOOOOOOOO much better

DYC and IZZA for ARENA/DUEL (milk can come too if he wants)

LT pros, lol. The pros were t1 ogl ctf and old school arena. The best players stopped giving a shit when LT came around, despite what you lt and mod scrubs tell yourself.

LT was a 5150 IE Flag Arena boot camp

mostly played by prodigy kids, the new school of tribes 1. invite only at the highest levels. tribes version of competitive pro mode arena

only the GOATS rose to the top from that player pool. the best from ctf and from arena of all eras

this is why T1 LT got naturals approval and no one else. the t1 LT crowd is GOAT at both BASE and LT and all things tribes, duel, arena, mods, etc

You are delusional. LT was nothing more than a server rule set that started up near the end of t1's golden era. It was fun as hell to play, since it accentuated the style I preferred, but it was too little too late for a dying player base.

Back