[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

1jvu.jpg

a dog whistle for idiots - nice. I used to want to call people out but I like keeping them around now as a water mark.

So while I understand why you are choosing to tie in political contributions with voting into tax policy, that is actually a separate issue in itself. The focus on this was having you and others attempt to describe 'trickle down', which in reality, you guys havent actually done. What you will do now is look at what trickle down is to me and try to figure out a way to counter that. But at the end of the day, any reasonable and rational person will understand that money coming from the gvt is the actual trickle down.

:)

I suppose it's not surprising that you have it backwards. There isn't some conspiracy on the definition of trickle-down economics. It is primarily about lowering taxes on the wealthy so that they are incentivized to invest in new means of production and create jobs. Thus wealth trickles down from the top to the bottom in the form of demand for new workers, in theory anyway. Reagan is the one who made it famous by cutting taxes in half for the wealthy.

Government spending is the typical Keynesian line of economic thought where the government can provide stimulus to a lagging economy. Problem is that's not how it works in practice - the government spends and spends in good times and bad. It isn't exactly the opposite of trickle-down, but it's close enough, though they aren't mutually exclusive as the national debt can attest to.

However, if we reduced the social burden (welfare, illegals, refugees , healthcare -- that) and cut entitlements.. how would that affect trickle down theory?

Honest, I don't know question?

Last edited:
However, if we reduced the social burden (welfare, illegals, refugees , healthcare -- that) and cut entitlements.. how would that affect trickle down theory?

Honest, I don't know question?

Very likely would create significant economic unrest and suffering. If you were able to somehow boot all of the illegals it probably wouldn't be too bad until you had a recession type event. If the 2008 recession had happened without the entitlement programs, it would have been significantly worse, probably on the level of the great depression. The entitlement programs were created in response to the great depression, after all. The only benefit is having a balanced budget, which is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to reduce entitlements, you need to stop incentivizing bad behavior - e.g. having babies to get more money. Suggesting such a thing would be political suicide though...

if you booted every illegal or undocumented migrant worker you would be wishing for whole food prices

you wouldnt be getting strawberrys at $5 a pound in october if niggers and shit kicking hicks were out there

Very likely would create significant economic unrest and suffering. If you were able to somehow boot all of the illegals it probably wouldn't be too bad until you had a recession type event. If the 2008 recession had happened without the entitlement programs, it would have been significantly worse, probably on the level of the great depression. The entitlement programs were created in response to the great depression, after all. The only benefit is having a balanced budget, which is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

If you want to reduce entitlements, you need to stop incentivizing bad behavior - e.g. having babies to get more money. Suggesting such a thing would be political suicide though...

At some point we need to be adults and address it. I agree there should be a safety net. It is wise. I am not totally heartless, just mostly.

If we took care of the kid thing (for brevity) and made welfare for the very needy available but we took able body adults and put them to work in exchange for the welfare. (reeee slavery)

if you booted every illegal or undocumented migrant worker you would be wishing for whole food prices

you wouldnt be getting strawberrys at $5 a pound in october if niggers and shit kicking hicks were out there

but if we did that we would also address blackpeople's problem. In fact blackpeople would turn into productive members of society. At the same time taxes and government shrink.

Right? or wrong?

At some point we need to be adults and address it. I agree there should be a safety net. It is wise. I am not totally heartless, just mostly.

If we took care of the kid thing (for brevity) and made welfare for the very needy available but we took able body adults and put them to work in exchange for the welfare. (reeee slavery

what are you some sort of leftist fag

https://i.imgur.com/KZAka2e.png/IMG]

big deals are coming boys! we're gonna make daca and obamacare great again! yuge maga![/QUOTE]

Something has to happen. Trump cut 90% advertising budget and took down the website every Sunday for maintenance.

Yeah, something is about to happen to Obamacare alright

Boom goes the dynamite

Back