[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

That doesn't have anything to do with Trump. That's congress.

Hence me saying 'a bunch of angry old white guys desperate for a win'.

Guys, we can't get shit done in Congress because we're grossly incompetent. Trump is a global laughing stock. Let's regroup and make NFL players kneeling our crusade! That'll distract our imbecilic flock with something to rage about for months!

hey lets talk about laughing stocks

thats a great idea, said the left to the pile of feces, menstrual fluids and my little pony comics

Guys, we can't get shit done in Congress because we're grossly incompetent. Trump is a global laughing stock. Let's regroup and make NFL players kneeling our crusade! That'll distract our imbecilic flock with something to rage about for months!

That's my point, you're kinda an idiot for laughing at Trump for something that's not his job.

speaking of angry old white guys desperate for a win lol

7 more years of anger

damn i wish u guys had told trump setting the legislative agenda and marshaling votes wasn't part of his job

not that it really matters anyway cause he's fukin terrible at it

havax thinks the left is mad. What would we be mad about? Hillary's cabinet is calling the shots anyway.

DACA was a happy surprise I have to say.

:lol:

... some MAGA on the horizon too.

I know you think you're being clever, but most people that support Trump know that nothing of his will get passed until the establishment is voted out of Congress.

The strategy changed when Bannon left from advancing agenda, to now getting rid "swamp" Republicans. All Trumps doing now is trying to show the voters the rino's in hiding and it seems to be working.

I'm not too big of a fan for Trump (I'm against the Wall for instance, along with many other things), but I wanted an "outsider" candidate more than anything else, and I'm happy he's there. He's already MAGA by not having that loser Clinton in the white house. So #winning.

I know you think you're being clever, but most people that support Trump know that nothing of his will get passed until the establishment is voted out of Congress.

The strategy changed when Bannon left from advancing agenda, to now getting rid "swamp" Republicans. All Trumps doing now is trying to show the voters the rino's in hiding and it seems to be working.

I'm not too big of a fan for Trump (I'm against the Wall for instance, along with many other things), but I wanted an "outsider" candidate more than anything else, and I'm happy he's there. He's already MAGA by not having that loser Clinton in the white house. So #winning.

yeah getting rid of "Swamp" republicans includes endorsing an establishment candidate in alabama.

#winning.
:rofl:

"Returning the Favor" host Mike Rowe acknowledged that he too was "disappointed" in Trump's statement, but didn't side with the protesters either, saying everyone is just "eager for our attention."

"In my view, the real controversy here isn’t about patriotism, social justice, racial inequality, or free speech. It’s not even about the flag or the national anthem. It’s really only about one thing – what we will tolerate, and what we won't," Rowe wrote on Facebook.

Rowe said it was up to NFL viewers to decide what they would and would not tolerate from their favorite players, and that if viewers decided in great numbers that they would no longer support the league, "the matter would be resolved by Monday."

MAGA

In a speech to the oil industry, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke claimed that nearly a third of his staff is disloyal to President Trump, saying that workers in Washington are reluctant to relax regulations to permit increased mining for coal and drilling for natural gas and oil on public land.

Zinke promised a “huge” change by restructuring staff positions and possibly shifting decision-making positions in the Bureau of Land Management and the Bureau of Reclamation from Washington to points out West in the speech Monday to the National Petroleum Council of oil and gas executives, first reported by the Associated Press.

“I got 30 percent of the crew that’s not loyal to the flag,” the news agency reported the secretary as saying. Zinke, a former Navy SEAL, fell back on military jargon to show how he intended to bring them in line, saying it’s necessary to “push the generals where the fight is.”

The speech was Zinke’s latest effort to instill fear in his staff. He told a Senate panel in June that he wanted to strip 4,000 employees from the Interior Department — about 8 percent of the full-time staff — as part of meeting Trump’s proposed budget cuts. Attrition, reassignments and buyouts would be employed to achieve his goal, Zinke said.

If that didn’t work, he said, layoffs could follow. That same month, Zinke ordered the reassignments of 50 Senior Executive Service employees, forcing many into jobs for which they had little experience and that were in different locations. At least one executive, a U.S. Fish and Wildlife director stationed in Atlanta, quit.

In an unrelated missive to Interior staff, Deputy Secretary David Bernhardt took the unusual step of sharing the names of executives who were dismissed after an inspector general report determined that they had engaged in poor behavior.

“I am troubled that there is not a universal sense in … Interior that those few employees who have failed to uphold … standards are appropriately being held accountable,” Bernhardt wrote in a memo Monday. “Please be assured, that I am committed to ensuring that leaders at all levels of the department are, themselves, ensuring that legally sound, measured, and decisive action is being taken.”

He went on to name a BLM supervisor and National Park Service ranger who were fired for “misuse of his position for personal gain” in the first case and “misuse of government equipment” in the second. “I share these examples because you need to know that your leadership is listening,” the deputy wrote. “We will hold people accountable when we are informed that they have failed in their duties and obligations.”

Zinke says a third of Interior changes - The Washington Post

Trump failed again at healthcare. He's a FAKE republican. He was a New York democrat for 50 years and somehow people think he's changed? Would you trust someone just changing teams like that?

A real leader would fix healthcare in ONE DAY.
A real leader could get everyone jobs within a single week.
A real leader would take care of North Korea in a single HOUR.
A real leader would keep every promise in the first MONTH of presidency.

This guy can't get anything done.

Also fix race relations and stop all violence in the country and restore law and order such as promised. NOW. No more excuses.

Trump failed again at healthcare. He's a FAKE republican. He was a New York democrat for 50 years and somehow people think he's changed? Would you trust someone just changing teams like that?

A real leader would fix healthcare in ONE DAY.
A real leader could get everyone jobs within a single week.
A real leader would take care of North Korea in a single HOUR.
A real leader would keep every promise in the first MONTH of presidency.

This guy can't get anything done.

lol gg

Back