Prepare to experience nostalgia

I loved Pirates of Dark Water.

It's too bad the cartoon was dropped before the storyline was never finished.

Get some Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Nice Collection, I am subscribing to thread for when I get my TB Drive.

Chip & Dales Original Cartoons with Donald Duck > Rescue Rangers, but both are good.

I think they might be for a tiny bit older group but Nicks shows "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" and "Spartacus and the Sun beneath the Sea" were 2 of my fav shows of all time. I think each ep was 1 hr.

Thanks for the massive Nostalgia.

Warner Brothers cartoons for the love of god man! Coyote and road runner, bugs, peppi le pew, foghorn leghorn, the Siamese cats, speedy Gonzalez!

Also Inspector gadget as mentioned.

The Tick....haha fucking awesome. Good job with that one.

Muppets are a great kids show but racy by todays standards. Sandy Duncan ripping off her dress to a leotard and walking down a bar slamming shots would not be tolerated in todays TV world. The adult humor for the rents in it too. this crap nowadays will turn your brain into mush. Muppets was like SNL for kids. :)

Warner Brothers cartoons for the love of god man! Coyote and road runner, bugs, peppi le pew, foghorn leghorn, the Siamese cats, speedy Gonzalez!

Also Inspector gadget as mentioned.

The Tick....haha fucking awesome. Good job with that one.

Muppets are a great kids show but racy by todays standards. Sandy Duncan ripping off her dress to a leotard and walking down a bar slamming shots would not be tolerated in todays TV world. The adult humor for the rents in it too. this crap nowadays will turn your brain into mush. Muppets was like SNL for kids. :)

That's Looney Tunes dude, and I have them all.

Last edited:
there's way too many 'new' cartoons being shouted out
so either you guys are significantly younger than me or you watched cartoons through college.

i think once they started replacing good shows like gummi bears and duck tales with rescue rangers it was the beginning of the end.

also i recently tried to go back and watch duck tales and realized it wasn't as entertaining as I thought in middle school.

Just remembered I have the complete Tom and Jerry that needs to be transferred. Wacky Races is another one, I absolutely loved the video game on the Dreamcast. I always wanted to pick up the dvd box set but always chickened out.

Flinstones and the Jetsons are another couple of shows I should add, but those shows bored me to death as time wore on.

My Cartoon folder, around 1TB so far. I have some missing from the list that I haven't transfered but please tell me if I'm missing anything (good).

Once my kids are old enough they will be force to watch only quality shows such as this

cartoons.jpg

BTW I cannot locate Bobby's World anywhere, I must find it.

You're missing reboot.

Think you could pm me a higher quality version of the picture in my sig? i can't find one anywhere, but i saw you had gi joe on there.

Back