[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

STRONG LEADERSHIP FOR A BETTER AMERICA

trump-angel-warrior-618x403_0-e1484405181466.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10156620333635725/

sheople.jpg

The weak and the meek, must be led.

I am proud to have voted Trump. He is so far ahead of any of the cucks that were paraded before us. We are in a much better place than we were and I can't even imagine how terrible this country would have been under Hillary. It is nice to see our President respected by other world leaders. Everyone at least takes him seriously. All except the libtards who are too stupid to know any better. But hey - that's why we need to take care of them sometimes. Bless their little vegan socks.

shut the fuck up ellen you piece of shit
:lol: Next time just say "baaa baaaa baaaa"

I just wonder who's smurf you are?
-----------------------------------------------------------

A short rant :)

It's pathetic the (mis)placed hopes some put in a billionaire buffoon "The Trump cares about me." :roller:

And the cheerleading for the right wing, the party who brought you so many good things:
social security
medicare
unemployment insurance
40 hour work weeks

oh wait that's the evil left.

The left, the AF demons who now terrorize the citizenry of America :flag:
with their incessant demands to set tax levels for the 1%'ers at rates
which would pay for the cost of governance. :ugh: How dare they! zomg gov't thieving my monies!!!

The SJW terrorists who strike FEAR into the hearts of hard working Americans. :flag:
with the incessant demands for a more just society, causing hysteria amongst the right wing
cheeto eating slobs envious to hell of their perceived peers daring for better - while identifying with the 1%'ers. :jester:

Ziomedia pushing the obscure and bizarre social media demands to the forefront to suck in your derision - which isn't aimed at the few but aimed at the whole. Such is the mastery of public manipulation of Ziomedia®

Fuk the 1%'ers. They are the ones that benefit from MIIC. They are the ones pushing for globalism.
They are the ones who started the class war and with their oligopolies that severely decreases social mobility. In America more so than any other OECD country the following statement is true: "If your born rich you'll stay rich. If you're born poor you'll stay poor."

These are some of the reasons why Americans get the gov'ts they deserve.

Waaa waa truth hurt. So sad for pickleman.

I am proud to have voted Trump. He is so far ahead of any of the cucks that were paraded before us. We are in a much better place than we were and I can't even imagine how terrible this country would have been under Hillary. It is nice to see our President respected by other world leaders. Everyone at least takes him seriously. All except the libtards who are too stupid to know any better. But hey - that's why we need to take care of them sometimes. Bless their little vegan socks.

:lol: no one respects the Trump, they respect the Office. I am certain they all see him - especially after the tit for tat tweeting of twits and wits battle he had with Kim Il Dong Shit. Idiocy confirmed.

I'm sure some open mike mistake will happen when some world leader calls the Trump a fucking idiot, buffoon, clown etc. calling it like it is.

:jester:

Embarrassing.

Last edited:
Back