[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Der Spiegel says top journalist faked stories for years | World news | The Guardian

The colleague, Juan Moreno, eventually tracked down two alleged sources quoted extensively by Relotius in the article, which was published in November. Both said they had never met Relotius. Relotius had also lied about seeing a hand-painted sign that read “Mexicans keep out”, a subsequent investigation found.

Relotius, 33, resigned after admitting to the scam. He had written for the magazine for seven years and won numerous awards for his investigative journalism, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

Earlier this month, he won Germany’s Reporterpreis (Reporter of the Year) for his story about a young Syrian boy, which the jurors praised for its “lightness, poetry and relevance”.

i love journalists!

coombz is allowed to call people morons bc hes demonstrated that while he has naïve socio-political views he still has a brain

u don't get to call anyone stupid, phaytal, sry

coombz is allowed to call people morons bc hes demonstrated that while he has naïve socio-political views he still has a brain

u don't get to call anyone stupid, phaytal, sry

u asshoe

now he might figure it out

many curses be upon you

Trump pulling out of Syria is going to hand the keys to ISIS

NOT JUST MORE OF OUR WEAPONS

:lol:

get with the program epidumbspic

"stolen"

and besides we won the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan I am told

otherwise why we waste 6 Trillion dollars there?

The syrians are the good guys; they're keeping the rebel hordes at Bay. That's how I see it we are on the wrong side.

Which side are you on? Oh wait not my country.
nm

AnyWay
earlier in the thread or somewhere on this forum someone is questioning whether we are well-read...
I have to say I've nearly read all of Steinbeck and I've always loved the works but at the same point do I want a bunch of characters like from Tortilla Flats in my neighborhood???
too late now California

Last edited:
:lol:

"Im sick. I need help." Wonder if there is a rehab for that?

lol

this is the prob with victimhood and all that jazz

i dont kick men when they're down and they realize they're fucking up. we've all been there with one thing or another. its when you start writing off debts because 'welp at least they realize their problem, all is good'

in the story it appears he engaged on a smear campaign against the journalist who was "stalking" him (aka actual fucking reporting lol) and had for a period of time had management believing him. i wonder what made the other dude doubt him and start investigating him? maybe some suspicious social media activity i.e. said he was near the border but had a selfie in a dallas bar at 2pm.

der spiegel is good and they appear to have some type of decent administration where they didn't just fire this dude over an accusation, and didn't fire the other dude when they were largely convinced the accusations were unfounded. i know they've done many good investigative pieces and hope they tighten down the editorial process. they certainly have a budget for high level investigative reporting so maybe they should redirect some to internal processes?

Outside of the kavanaugh episode and maybe the tax cut has trump had a major maga tbh?

Even thr tax cut is temporary and stock market gains erased with the trade war

Total waste of two years so far

Last edited:
As someone that doesnt like obama I think his two or three wins so far that actually matter

1.) Tax cut (temporary)
2.) Kavanaugh
3.) Dregulating retarded Obama shit (probably temporary)

3 is prob the only one i actually care about :shrug:

So yeah some weak maga

Back