[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Careful what you wish for havax. I'm sure Israel is way ahead of you on this and they're not going to be working on a skin color level with melanin. How would you like to find out about your ancestors? Www.23andme.com

Yeah we don't need to be putting anybody to death. But I do support spreading an airborne virus that targets certain races and makes them sterile forever. that way they can live out the rest of their lives in peace but can never have children and that will solve the issue. We just need to design that virus. :shrug:

dang which commandment was that

also would this virus focus on melanin levels, or how would it work? would light skinned brown people be immune?

Yeah we don't need to be putting anybody to death. But I do support spreading an airborne virus that targets certain races and makes them sterile forever. that way they can live out the rest of their lives in peace but can never have children and that will solve the issue. We just need to design that virus. :shrug:

We already have that, it is called mortgage slavery and house pricing bubbles.

Pretty much wiped out the middle class whites in most of the western world. It's stopped them breeding anyway.

Never read the Jewish bible, have ya?

The Talmud is okay, I'd give it a "meh". It's not literature really, as much as it is a set of rules for us. It's straight forward and tells us what Jews should do with themselves. The Torah is very similar to the 5 books of the old testament of The Bible, imo. Jews are crying foul and saying that Christians Napstered their Old Testament from The Torah. Whatever, it's good reading.

C

Provided you overlook the inconsistencies and self-contradictions rife, The Bible is a great read. As far as literature goes, it's not Steinbeck or Dostoevsky (as I'm sure all here are familiar), but it's fun, almost as fun as reading Maddox's first two books, which are mad fun. The Bible is close.

B-

The Quran: One word, "yawn." It's so dreary and boring, you want to have a fastforward so you can get to the beheading parts, which are few and short. The Bible has a much more descriptive and bloodier suborn that should be carried out on enemies. The Quran is one of the most boring pieces of literature I've ever read. Terrible.

F

I was raised Mormon, and I'll do the Book Of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and the Pearl Of Great Price in another thread. As I'm one of the last things interesting in this place, I've no doubt I'll be asked.

I love the Mormons and their books.

I'm trying to reconcile the genuine affection I have for Mormons with the abject pity that I have for Vanster though... man that doesn't compute.

The Talmud is okay, I'd give it a "meh". It's not literature really, as much as it is a set of rules for us. It's straight forward and tells us what Jews should do with themselves. The Torah is very similar to the 5 books of the old testament of The Bible, imo. Jews are crying foul and saying that Christians Napstered their Old Testament from The Torah. Whatever, it's good reading.

C

Provided you overlook the inconsistencies and self-contradictions rife, The Bible is a great read. As far as literature goes, it's not Steinbeck or Dostoevsky (as I'm sure all here are familiar), but it's fun, almost as fun as reading Maddox's first two books, which are mad fun. The Bible is close.

B-

The Quran: One word, "yawn." It's so dreary and boring, you want to have a fastforward so you can get to the beheading parts, which are few and short. The Bible has a much more descriptive and bloodier suborn that should be carried out on enemies. The Quran is one of the most boring pieces of literature I've ever read. Terrible.

F

I was raised Mormon, and I'll do the Book Of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, and the Pearl Of Great Price in another thread. As I'm one of the last things interesting in this place, I've no doubt I'll be asked.

Can you better delineate which score belongs to which? You're either missing the last one or you're breaking conventions by putting the letter first and then if u r that means u r missing the first one. Ty God bless

Boy, this thread got boring fast. Let's get off the track of literature that was created to control us & back on track to presidents who increase our quality of life by keeping the 'quantity' out.
Please do not tell us about the Book of Morons.

besides [illegal] votes, this is also about economics

they need immigrants, legal or not, as revenue streams to maintain their exorbitant social programs. democrats will bleed the wealthy [or borrow trillion$ in YOUR name] to fund the programs until later generations are integrated and no longer in need of hand outs. conveniently, bleeding the wealthy brings them down a few notches and a 'more equal society' is established.

democrats know social security is going to collapse under its own weight without more people paying into it - the same as it is for europe. once that collapses, so will the others and proves their system was a sham in the first place despite saying the others just werent doing it right, unlike them. they will never admit this and will bet your future on it.

would you give them another chance with your money?

$5.9 trillion on war since Sept. 11

ur fine with that

god forbid we spend money on our own people instead

making shit up and trying to detract (go ahead and post the quote)

that was fast

youre promised life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness

show where it clearly defines robbing people to pay for social programs / wealth redistribution is part of it. hint: 'general welfare' clause doesnt mean what you think it means

:)

so who got robbed to pay for endless global war

y cant we use that instead for the welfare of the people

i appreciate your ignorance and glad to answer the question

just because the Constitution provides for defense doesnt mean that it goes beyond our borders. its pretty shitty that because we have a globalized world, it has been twisted to a convenient excuse to expand our power beyond our borders.

social spending was and never has been written in, yet we spend over $2.4 trillion a year on social programs -pay offs to keep seats at tables - as opposed to roughly ~$700 billion on defense so our allies can spend money on their social programs instead of fund their own defense.

are you willing to cut social spending or not?

Back