[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

0.1n.jpg

Pretty sure being ignorant of the law doesn't excuse the breaking of it. :shrug:

pretty sure ur being ignorant of the law regarding intent to knowingly commit a crime

did donny t say "Michael please commit this campaign law violation ASAP please"

or was it "can we pay to make this go away?"

no one is going to jail

Pretty sure being ignorant of the law doesn't excuse the breaking of it. :shrug:

He didn't break the law, he was simply extremely careless in following it. To warrant a criminal charge, there would have to be evidence that Trump intentionally broke the law. No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

You don't give a shit about felonies at all. You're just so desperate to have your way that you think Cohen cheating on his Taxi taxes and failing to fill out a form is somehow treasonous. You'd rather believe we have a Manchurian candidate as a President instead of just accepting that Hillary ran a disastrously embarrassing campaign.

Again, the only people still talking about Hillary and you, havax, and the_donald. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary Clinton or how she blew her campaign. It's been two years.

And I actually do care about felonies, particularly when the leaders of our country commit them. Only someone with actual shit for brains could possibly believe Trump didn't tell Cohen to pay off his mistresses. But you could care less about the actions of our highest office as long as the party affiliation has an R next to it.

All good Fool. You do you.

I wouldn't care if a Democrat paid a woman to shut up during a campaign year either. To even argue it's some sort of dastardly, impeachable felony offense is absurd on every level.

By all means though, keep pretending you're some sort of moralist.

Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

stable genius GEOTUS is gonna squash these traitors like bugs :flag: MAGA

He didn't break the law, he was simply extremely careless in following it. To warrant a criminal charge, there would have to be evidence that Trump intentionally broke the law. No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

Directing someone in a subordinate position to break the law makes the director guilty of the same crime. It's black letter law.

Cohen plead guilty to it. If Trump told him to commit those crimes (of course he did), he is guilty as well.

Though I agree with you that no prosecutor will try to prosecute him.

he asked his lawyer to take care of it

looks like he got bad legal advice unless u have THE TAPES V2

edit:

donny t "pay these girls to keep quiet"
mike c "that's a felony and u could go to jail"
donny t "do it anyway"

is that how it plays out in ur head?

edit:

donny t "do it anyway"

Lmao reeee unhinged

Again, the only people still talking about Hillary and you, havax, and the_donald. Nobody gives a fuck about Hillary Clinton or how she blew her campaign. It's been two years.

23 hours old.

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

November 30, 2018

Judicial Watch Sues for Documents on Obama DOJ Effort to Shut Down Clinton Foundation Investigation

WASHINGTON, Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Justice for all records of communications involving any investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) into the Clinton Foundation (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-02536)

Judicial Watch filed the lawsuit after the agency failed to respond to a May 4, 2018, FOIA request for:

All records of communication, including but not limited to e-mails (whether sent or received on .gov or non-.gov e-mail accounts), text messages, or instant chats, sent between officials in the offices of the FBI Director, Deputy Director and General Counsel on the one hand, and officials in the offices of the Attorney General, Deputy Attorney General and or Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General on the other hand, regarding the closure or possible closure of an investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

edit:

donny t "do it anyway"

Setting up shell companies to funnel the payoffs though sounds a lot more like a Trump move, being that he's so fond of them, than some yes sir lawyer.

Directing someone in a subordinate position to break the law makes the director guilty of the same crime. It's black letter law.

Cohen plead guilty to it. If Trump told him to commit those crimes (of course he did), he is guilty as well.

Though I agree with you that no prosecutor will try to prosecute him.

what power did non-president trump have over him again?

besides client privilege

if i tell my tax guy at H&R to cheat on my taxes.....does he have to and would he not get in trouble for that one?

same goes for being a lawyer here

cohen was a shitty crooked ny jew lawyer

he going to prison on that fact alone

what power did non-president trump have over him again?

besides client privilege

if i tell my tax guy at H&R to cheat on my taxes.....does he have to and would he not get in trouble for that one?

same goes for being a lawyer here

cohen was a shitty crooked ny jew lawyer

he going to prison on that fact alone

When you hire a lawyer, and they agree to represent you, you employ that person, correct?

That is a subordinate.

Of course Cohen could have told Trump no, just like your tax lawyer could tell you no. But if your tax lawyer commits tax fraud at your direction, you're guilty of conspiring to commit tax fraud.

Pretty cut and dry man.

Back