[PSA] The Sleepy Effect

Thanks dare,

I play in 2600x1950 res, 110 fov, 4000dpi .00002sens and huge monitor. I have grown up alot since graduating college, getting real job + making 80k. Buying a good comp helped alot. All the demos Ive recorded since people started "suspecting" me are 100% clean and if you'd like to watch them, Id be glad to send them to anyone personally. At this point Im more interested about helping the community and keeping whats left of it alive. By reading through this thread, I can see it doesnt really matter what I say and understandably so. Honestly, I dont give a shit. I play for fun. I do not cheat or support the use of hacks. At this point, seeing peoples ego's come out is just entertaining. It is a video game, opsayo, and you are no better than anyone I've chased. For some reason, you believe there is a difference between chasing you and Wilder, I am not sure why.

You appear on that list because you had the 1.30 bypass and were cheating. Sure, when you received 1.40 privately from jaymz (a working model&interpolate+pft bypass to the standard 1.30 cheat protection at the time) you stopped using the 1.30 bypass because you obtained something better. I recognize the advantage of upgrading to a good computer as well as dynamic pft settings. And then you released the 1.40 bypass, with no known cheat protection in place or plans for it to be in the future. You are the biggest faggot of all.

My past actions were very immature, and I apologize for them. I dont deny cheating in the past, especially after disk gave me the 1.40 .dll plugins. Ever since upgrading, I have not cheated. I demo each map out of respect to maverick for letting me play, and if anyone is suspicious, to let them view it from my perspective.

this post is a real gem

where did sleepy come from neways

did this dude just randomly pick up tribes in 2009-10 or someting

how does that happen?

the im sry it was the past argument doesnt hold up as well when it was like 1 yr ago and u hacked for the majority of ur tribing

at least alarik or something can let a few years or maybe more heal the wound

ya i dunno how ppl find this game it is weird for sure

i think maybe 5+ times sleepy ahs come to me in private and said "i've finally mastered this game and learned all there is to learn i am better than lix now"

u and him prolly used to say that to eachother while furiously masturbating 2 pics of each other

do not deny u were both in love at 1 point

it was really fucking gay

when i was same skill as him i hate him cuz i had to compete vs hiim 2 get picked

when i got a lot better than him i did not indulge in his dick sucking cause he was still horrible

he was fun 2 play with tho

he would tell me about his LO getting really good in pm's and ppl he has beaten in pu

then he got caught cheating many time and release happymod and do other gay shit and i just make fun of him then he finally realize i been making fun of him and he get hatred 2ward me and tell every1 i cheat and such

i remember back when ops and sleepy were buddies

if there were 20+ people in the server and base got voted in, they'd TK until enough people left that LT was the only option possible

good times

i have probably tk'd when base got voted in but not because i wanted it to be changed to lt

i tk all the time

i am sure sleepy copied whatever i was doing

there was a few week period where he tried to play like me and beacon stop and nade jump in pubs

2 bad he did not know how but that made it fun to watch

11inch is just a big iphone

also disk when are u going to post the report you had composed that explained 9/11 as an inside job

u said it was like 40pgs or something

i wanted 2 read

i have probably tk'd when base got voted in but not because i wanted it to be changed to lt

i tk all the time

i am sure sleepy copied whatever i was doing

there was a few week period where he tried to play like me and beacon stop and nade jump in pubs

2 bad he did not know how but that made it fun to watch

i remember it pretty clearly, it got voted to SB and you said you were going to TK until the map got changed, sleepy spawned next to you and joined in

:shrug:

i have good idea that scuzzle i think share but he like ayn rand so it prolly never happen cuz he not believe in charity

currently indian government and many other poor nations have programs to distribute millions and millions of tablet pc's that cost dirt cheap but have decent hardware (can run quake 3 in java etc)

if there was a website that promoted sustainable gaming (LOL gay) and say fuk u 2 corporate iteration of call of duty #5 same game over and over

then maybe these type of ppl could get their hand on tribe

anyway this is idea i come up with when doing srs drug so it prolly trash

oddly scuzzle come up with same type of idea when totally sober so he clearly got brain damage

gg
it's not just an idea. it's a reality. old games are constantly finding new life in developing countries. my idea for tribes was just to create a website with a fully-scripted download, translated into several different languages, that could be posted all over the internet. this will turn out to be a million dollar idea if someone takes it seriously, what with hardware like the Raspberry Pi (a $35, single chip computer that can run quake 3 at 60+ fps) making it affordable for people in african slums to own full-featured computers.

p.s. jimmy wales, the creator of wikipedia, is an objectivist. the ayn rand institute is a non-profit think tank which donates millions of dollars yearly in the form of scholarships, grants, and the 100s of thousands of copies of rand's books given to high schools annually.

i help run a scholarship that was created in the name of a friend's brother who passed away several years ago.

within the next few years, i will start a scholarship of my own with the intent of getting good minds out of the ghetto and into college.

now you've been told three times :)

11inch is just a big iphone

also disk when are u going to post the report you had composed that explained 9/11 as an inside job

u said it was like 40pgs or something

i wanted 2 read

I still have it

maybe when I have time I finish, but given the audience I don't have much desire.

it's not just an idea. it's a reality. old games are constantly finding new life in developing countries. my idea for tribes was just to create a website with a fully-scripted download, translated into several different languages, that could be posted all over the internet. this will turn out to be a million dollar idea if someone takes it seriously, what with hardware like the Raspberry Pi (a $35, single chip computer that can run quake 3 at 60+ fps) making it affordable for people in african slums to own full-featured computers.

p.s. jimmy wales, the creator of wikipedia, is an objectivist. the ayn rand institute is a non-profit think tank which donates millions of dollars yearly in the form of scholarships, grants, and the 100s of thousands of copies of rand's books given to high schools annually.

i help run a scholarship that was created in the name of a friend's brother who passed away several years ago.

within the next few years, i will start a scholarship of my own with the intent of getting good minds out of the ghetto and into college.

now you've been told three times :)

LOL

look i do not mind ayn rand or objectivism but she was scum do not delude urself especialy her personal life being manipulative whore

it is just ez troll

also it is good u work 4 scholarship to get blacks edumacated

u do 2 week in county jail for parking violation so u obviously not complete asperg and kno system is not perfect

if u want help with business etc i wuld put up money 2 do that then we start company that have mice + digital keyboard that can be plugged into this cheap technology and sell that as well as game subscription and make all da cash

wuld need to get meeting with hirez etc but they not using t1 code and if given substantial amount of profit maybe they up 4 it

even if u do not include me in this idea u stole from me i hope u do it anyway

by far best option for tribes was to upgrade graphics and netcode and anti cheat and sell on steam for $4.99

also dare u got sigbot

Back