Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

blackrock082807054wp8.jpg

a couple months ago

and

Spoiler

Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a shitty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out. I think they got damaged going through x-ray machines at the airport though.

edit:

Last edited:
Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a shitty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out.

Drag picture to desktop -> Right click 'Properties' -> Click 'Summary' tab -> Canon PowerShot A640 -> Profit!

Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a shitty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out.

it wasn't my camera but by looking at the property's i can tell its a cannon powershot A640.

it was the dive masters camera

and i we got some of those disposable cameras as well and the pics all sucked ass for the most part.

thats so not cool.

YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE TURTLES. its people like you that fuck it up for everyone else. they even have laws and ( im guessing you where in hawaii) its a huge fine if the EPS seen you doing that. for fucks sake it even looks like its trying to get away from you. notice how the turtle is posing for the pic im in? thats cause we dont fuck with them.

thats so not cool.

YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE TURTLES. its people like you that fuck it up for everyone else. they even have laws and ( im guessing you where in hawaii) its a huge fine if the EPS seen you doing that. for fucks sake it even looks like its trying to get away from you. notice how the turtle is posing for the pic im in? thats cause we dont fuck with them.

We were in Saint John, and they guy I was staying with said it was ok. I don't know the rules so I trusted him, and he did it as well :shrug:

He was also just swimming along the bottom in front of us for a while, I don't think he even noticed us, not until the guy I was with went down beside him, then he kind of turned away.

Last edited:
We were in Saint John, and they guy I was staying with said it was ok. I don't know the rules so I trusted him, and he did it as well :shrug:

well as far as laws there i have no idea. it was a big deal in Hawaii but everyone does it still so it prolly isn't that harmful. Still if there is other people around to enjoy the turtle its pretty fucked up to mess with them. in Hawaii (not on that dive) me and the wife were snorkeling and some dick head high school kids started fucking with the turtle we were watching to the point that it took off.

well as far as laws there i have no idea. it was a big deal in Hawaii tho but everyone does it still so it prolly isn't that harmful. Still tho if there is other people around to enjoy the turtle its pretty fucked up to mess with them. in Hawaii (not on that dive) me and the wife were snorkeling and some dick head high school kids started fucking with the turtle we were watching to the point that it took off.

That's pretty lame. I don't know the guy I was with who has lived on the island for about 3 years now said even snorkeling tour guides and stuff will go down and touch/play with them for the tourists.

mefacebook.jpg

I think I was on shrooms in this picture. Taken sophomore year of college, I'm a junior now.

Last edited:
Back