Does anybody actually agree with this?

Everyone should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at all. No one has the right to force another person to labor for them, whether they are paid for that labor or not.

While turning away work is a horrible business decision, everyone should have that right. We have companies like google, facebook, twatter, youtube etc. banning people from posting due to opinions the corporations don't agree with, so how can the government force the little people to do something for someone else that has a differing opinion?

If those corporations have a right to turn away customers, we should also have that right. Because 'clicks' to internet businesses are business, its no different than a fricken cake. So if little people must labor for someone else, the internet companies cannot ban people for opposing opinions.

Why is the government charging people 135k for having a different belief system?

i think i read somewhere that the massive fine for damages is because the bakery bigots doxxed the gay couple on social media etc

but someone who actually cares would have to check and confirm that

if there are two cases like this going on i could very well be confused :roller:

i have a really hard time trying to understand discrimination protections

what about the people on the other end? the bakers' religious protection was encroached upon

as far as i knew, private businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone, which is why some stores make you leave for carrying a concealed weapon, even though it's not illegal to CCW

sexual orientation is protected but rights are not?

and i mean, it is a very slippery slope, because if there weren't protections in place, all of the corporations and wealthy people could decide to stop serving minorities, and they would be fucked... and without the gov't intervening, there's nothing anyone could do

What's worse is they only refused to sell them a specific product. From what I understand they were not refused service entirely.

i have a really hard time trying to understand discrimination protections

what about the people on the other end? the bakers' religious protection was encroached upon

as far as i knew, private businesses have the right to refuse service to anyone, which is why some stores make you leave for carrying a concealed weapon, even though it's not illegal to CCW

sexual orientation is protected but rights are not?

and i mean, it is a very slippery slope, because if there weren't protections in place, all of the corporations and wealthy people could decide to stop serving minorities, and they would be fucked... and without the gov't intervening, there's nothing anyone could do

and without them we wouldn't be able to determine and demand who is first or second class citizens inside your own country that your ancestors built and your family has spent generations inside

C8KYB_vVoAEOvgb.jpg

Make a cake using anal lube instead of butter/oil.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

and now more from out talking cat lady on why canada yet again found new limits to cuck on and over

the west coast is hellbent for this same path

now imagine if a gay couple pulled this shit at an islamic bakery in the same area.........LOLOLOLOLOLO

Back