Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell me about where you live
Page 2 of 5
Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 02-13-2019, 13:51
I supposed it would be a former French Foreign Legionnaire who would think visiting North Korea would make for an interesting adventure.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 02-13-2019, 16:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
Ottawa. less than Toronto, also don't bother.

I think Ottawa is kind of cool. Maybe I didn't see the ****ty parts.

I'm with you on Toronto, it's horrid.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 02-13-2019, 16:07
why are you taking pics in front of my house? don't dox me bro

cael
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 02-13-2019, 16:08
tbh i'd skip europe and just go to asia unless you want to do the whole dying civilization tour

asian cities are way more fun

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 02-13-2019, 16:33
I live in Northern NY/VT. If the weekend is right across the vermont/canadian border i can have you hang out with us and call us dumbasses for not knowing how to fire claymores

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 02-13-2019, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Well, you'll all be very ****ing surprised to know that I live in Dubai (clue's in the name), which is, by far, the best ****ing city on earth. Or maybe it isn't, I don't ****ing know. No actually it's not, because Barstow is.
Dubai, I thought you lived in mitch?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 02-13-2019, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
tbh i'd skip europe and just go to asia unless you want to do the whole dying civilization tour

asian cities are way more fun
Now we're going to have a fight.

I grew up in Europe (and middle east)

I've seen pictures of asia but have never been so I'm at a disadvantage. Tehran is the most East I've ever been.

Skip Europe, are you serious?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 02-13-2019, 16:37
of coarse he's serious

no good roller coasters in europe = don't bother w/ europe

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 02-13-2019, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I think Ottawa is kind of cool. Maybe I didn't see the ****ty parts.

I'm with you on Toronto, it's horrid.
ffs do you ever smile

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
30 - 02-13-2019, 16:49
North Virginia just outside of DC. It's cold and dry in the winter, hot and humid in the winter, it's ridiculously expensive, there's too much traffic, everyone works for the government directly or indirectly, it's 70-80% liberal, we have a racist governor and a rapist lieutenant governor, we're about to host the new Amazon HQ, and we're home to the very first Apple store.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
31 - 02-13-2019, 16:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
North Virginia just outside of DC. It's cold and dry in the winter, hot and humid in the winter, it's ridiculously expensive, there's too much traffic, everyone works for the government directly or indirectly, it's 70-80% liberal, we have a racist governor and a rapist lieutenant governor, we're about to host the new Amazon HQ, and we're home to the very first Apple store.
Smithsonian Natural History Museam is neat though. Probably my favorite of the bunch.

EagleScream
VeteranX
Old
32 - 02-13-2019, 17:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Canadian View Post
I'm planning to do a year long road trip of sorts in 2020 so tell me about some of the interesting stuff where you live. It can be touristy or one of cool the things only the locals know about. I've been to a ton of different places but have never just to look around. I am very open to going way off the beaten path as well.

I'm doing Canada, US, some Europe, Russia, short time in Korea and Japan. I also want to see if I can get a permit to visit North Korea.
When do you plan to visit the Toronto area? Right now there is a lot of snow, and wind, and cold so hopefully you come during the summer unless you want to freeze and curse while stuck in traffic:

Pileup involving more than 20 vehicles stalls traffic on 401 in Milton, Ont | CTV News

Kinda sums up Calgary in the winter while I am at it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCmp2qbrZUQ

In terms of **** to do, depends what you are into. Toronto has restaurants everywhere of every ethnicity so expect good food.

Sights:
-CN Tower (view of Toronto). Do 360 restaurant so you do not have to wait forever (food sucks 3/5 at best but view is worth it plus then you can check out the rest of the tower up top without having to wait hours to go up the elevator)
-Rogers Centre: Nice stadium if you are into that sorta thing
-Ripleys Aquarium: Nice if you are into that sorta thing
-Canada's Wonderland: Amusement park, go early in the morning so you do not have to wait in long lineups. You can buy a pass so you can jump the line that costs like $100 or something like that, heard it is worth it, though that said I have not been in a decade or two cause I have better things to do with my time
-Ontario Science Centre: If you have kids not bad, some interesting stuff
-Royal Ontario Museum: If you like museums they have good stuff there, if you find museums boring dont bother
-Centre Island: you have to take the ferry across but nice view of the city skyline plus things to do on the island

You really should note what your passions are or what you usually do when vacationing as if you are into outdoors I could go over stuff to do, if you are into scenic **** I could list some areas to check out, if you are into other **** that I cannot think of I could advise again so maybe give more details of what your interests are on your first post...

Oh Niagara Falls is nice for the falls, plus butterfly conservation just north is nice.
Montreal rocks for Mount Royal plus St Caths street is nice for clubbing.

I would NOT go clubbing in Toronto unless you feel like dodging gunfire for the record...

Last edited by EagleScream; 02-13-2019 at 17:17..
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 02-13-2019, 17:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
ffs do you ever smile
I've accepted the fact that I'm an ugly man.

Smiling gives the bullies ammunition.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
34 - 02-13-2019, 17:20
i live rent free in your mind

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
35 - 02-13-2019, 17:22
Pizza in NYC/New Haven is a must if you find yourself in the area.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 02-13-2019, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

sector?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
37 - 02-13-2019, 19:30
NW sector 3

cael
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 02-13-2019, 19:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Now we're going to have a fight.

I grew up in Europe (and middle east)

I've seen pictures of asia but have never been so I'm at a disadvantage. Tehran is the most East I've ever been.

Skip Europe, are you serious?
Europe has its charms but everything is old and the places are kinda sleepy

Asian cities are much more vibrant and busy and there's always things to do 24 hrs a day

I guess it depends on what you're looking for but ymmv

cael
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 02-13-2019, 19:35
also the food is way better in Asia that's just a fact

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
40 - 02-13-2019, 19:59
Where I live it's over 98% white. I am only spic. There are no ******s at all. Crime is all but nonexistent, save for the occasional fist fight or doper doing too much. Police Station closes around 4pm everyday. Pot is legal up to 10.5 ozs on person. Summer is ****ing awesome. Lake 15 min walk. Swimming boating, kayaking, jet ski. Tons of dirt bike trails. Middle of the forest. Plenty of tourists to get a blowjob from. Winter is harsh but it's currently 78 inside.

Out of the 37 states I have lived right where I am at is best. Plus I own it outright! What's not to like?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell me about where you live

Social Website Bullshit