cute you guys are pming eachother lol
someone feels left out

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1622 - 02-18-2019, 13:17
this one is for Sam and a few others who might find it interesting enough to think about

I can't stop thinking about this one so I did some digging and exploratory research

where did this difference comes from......

"Christian Zionism is a belief among some Christians that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land and the establishment of the state of Israel in 1948 were in accordance with Bible prophecy."

obviously from this

but where did that come from? I am not a very religious man so I honestly did not know

Quote:
Dispensationalists believe that Israel as a nation will embrace Jesus as their messiah toward the end of the Great Tribulation, right before the Second Coming. Classical dispensationalists refer to the present-day Church as a "parenthesis" or temporary interlude in the progress of Israel's prophesied history.[8]
Dispensationalism - Wikipedia

Ok.....so where did that come from?

Quote:
Classic dispensationalism began with John Nelson Darby. Darby was succeeded by C. I. Scofield[10]
Also gets its primary origins and pushing from the Plymouth Brethren

The Scofield bible did it

well it does fit the discourse I am seeing online

Cyrus the virus as he is called online

C. I. Scofield - Wikipedia

Quote:
Civil War service
By 1861, Scofield was living with relatives in Lebanon, Tennessee. At the beginning of the American Civil War, the 17-year-old Scofield enlisted as a private in the 7th Tennessee Infantry, C.S.A., and his regiment fought at Cheat Mountain, Seven Pines, and Antietam. In 1862, after spending a month in Chimborazo Hospital in Richmond, Scofield successfully petitioned for a discharge.[3] Scofield then returned to Lebanon and was conscripted again into Confederate service. Ordered to McMinnville, Tennessee, Scofield deserted and escaped behind Union lines in Bowling Green, Kentucky.[4] After taking the Union oath of allegiance, Scofield was allowed safe passage to St. Louis, Missouri, where he settled.[5]
Quote:
Lawyer and politician
In 1873 he worked for the election of John J. Ingalls as senator from Kansas, and when Ingalls won, the new senator had Scofield appointed U. S. District Attorney for Kansas***8212;at 29, the youngest in the country.[7] Nevertheless, that same year Scofield was forced to resign "under a cloud of scandal" because of questionable financial transactions, that may have included accepting bribes from railroads, stealing political contributions intended for Ingalls, and securing bank promissory notes by forging signatures.[8] It is possible Scofield was jailed on forgery charges, although there is no extant evidence in the public records.[9]

Perhaps in part because of his self-confessed heavy drinking,[10] Scofield abandoned his wife and two daughters during this period.[11] Leontine Cerrè Scofield divorced him on grounds of desertion in 1883, and the same year Scofield married Hettie Hall von Wartz, with whom he eventually had a son.[12]
What a man and what a resume.......

Not hard to imagine how he could sell his religion and people out when this is what he did for a living and lifestyle

but it gets better than even this........

Quote:
While Dispensationalism had considerable influence through the Scofield Bible, Christian lobbying for the restoration of the Jews preceded the publication of the Scofield Reference Bible (first published by OUP, 1909) for over a century,[6]
Christian Zionism - Wikipedia

No kidding.....

Quote:
In 1844, George Bush, a professor of Hebrew at New York University and the cousin of an ancestor of the Presidents Bush, published a book titled The Valley of Vision; or, The Dry Bones of Israel Revived. In it he denounced "the thralldom and oppression which has so long ground them (the Jews) to the dust," and called for "elevating" the Jews "to a rank of honorable repute among the nations of the earth" by allowing restoring the Jews to the land of Israel where the bulk would be converted to Christianity.[35] This, according to Bush, would benefit not only the Jews, but all of mankind, forming a "link of communication" between humanity and God. "It will blaze in notoriety ...". "It will flash a splendid demonstration upon all kindreds and tongues of the truth."[7]
Christian Zionism - Wikipedia

Well that name looks familiar

Quote:
George Bush (12 June 1796, Norwich, Vermont ***8211; 19 September 1859, Rochester, New York) was an American biblical scholar, pastor, abolitionist, academic and advocate for the restoration of the Jews to the Holy Land. He is distantly related to the Bush political family.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George...blical_scholar)

And now it all makes sense

it all went full circle

Maybe Christians should work on all the Zionist Jews converting to Christianity, or accepting Jesus as their own Messiah, as the revelation requires......before giving them everything they ever wanted forever and getting less than nothing but hatred back in return.

Jerusalem Judge to Jews: Don't Spit On Christians â***8364;***8220; The Forward

I found this rather amusing tbh......hope someone else does as well

I always wanted to know where this came from and now I know

the 1850's.......the George Bush family

and a drunk, deserting, both war and country and family (but ultimately religion) bible named the Scofield edition.......aka Satinist Sedition

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-18-2019 at 13:51..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1623 - 02-18-2019, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
cute you guys are pming eachother lol
rove me rong time

sorry so rronery for you gong show

maybe if you make enough noise someone will think of you somewhere but discord

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1625 - 02-18-2019, 14:01

I just got to your nice country

but now that I am here I might as well make it look nothing like it was before I moved here

and destroy and change everything that ever made me want to move here to begin with

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1626 - 02-18-2019, 14:07
Weird when she just let the royal family colonize her uterus.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1627 - 02-18-2019, 15:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

I just got to your nice country

but now that I am here I might as well make it look nothing like it was before I moved here

and destroy and change everything that ever made me want to move here to begin with

I read this the other day. Kind of strange how the browns and Marxists are all bothered by 'colonization' and how evil it is as they are actively colonizing white people nations.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1628 - 02-18-2019, 15:46
i am enjoying the argument online about the difference between coerced diversity efforts and colonization

the best i can get out of it is that colonization was bad because they took over a ****ty 3rd world country and often improved it without the natives having any say over the matter

whereas diversity efforts turn the first world into a 3rd world, making it far worse, measurably worse and the natives have less than any say over that matter

but it is "good" because it is on poor peoples terms, not rich peoples terms, and a massive detriment to capitalism and a burden on white people who ultimately deserve ALL THIS plus MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanMolyneux
Whites enslaved others the least.

Whites enslaved others for the shortest amount of time.

Whites ended slavery around the world.

Only whites are blamed for slavery.

Trying to save the world is destroying whites.

You know it.

I know it.

So STOP IT!
Stefan Molyneux on Twitter:

OHH COMMIES

Last edited by Captain Tele; 02-18-2019 at 15:48..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1629 - 02-18-2019, 18:57

age of consent doesn't matter to them

why should this?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1630 - 02-18-2019, 18:58

NOW FEED IT TW

Spoiler

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1631 - 02-18-2019, 19:20
i see uve been feeding it autism

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1632 - 02-19-2019, 00:22
good thing between you and spergpeople there is enough to farm.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1633 - 02-19-2019, 03:19
i'm carefully cultivating autism on this board for the coming race war

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1634 - 02-19-2019, 09:19
A nice long list of leftists claiming hate crimes committed against them in the name of Trump when after a little bit of investigation, turns out they themselves were responsible for it. This is a perfect example as to why I blow off all 'hate crimes' that the media and social media latches onto.

I think I am going to email this story to my mom every day for a year. I think that might be long enough for it to get through her TDS skull.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1635 - 02-19-2019, 11:15
Everyone, please meet: This is top leadership of the #GreenParty in Bavaria. They are already the second largest party in #Germany and are on an upwards trend.

Can't tell if fake or not? Appears to be something I would expect the EU to promote.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1636 - 02-19-2019, 15:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
A nice long list of leftists claiming hate crimes committed against them in the name of Trump when after a little bit of investigation, turns out they themselves were responsible for it. This is a perfect example as to why I blow off all 'hate crimes' that the media and social media latches onto.

I think I am going to email this story to my mom every day for a year. I think that might be long enough for it to get through her TDS skull.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1637 - 02-19-2019, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
i'm carefully cultivating autism on this board for the coming race war
I think most leftists don't need any additional.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1638 - 02-19-2019, 17:21
Democrats are asked to lynch themselves.

Alabama newspaper editor calls on KKK to lynch Democrats. News at 11.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1639 - 02-19-2019, 22:06
it makes sense rly

cops don't care about black on black crime bc the problem just solves itself

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1640 - 02-19-2019, 22:11
not rly, it only cuts the problem in half

Page 82 of 250

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page WELCOME TO "TELE"-VISION

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autism vacuum , best channel on the internet , come back to me , hof thread , reeeeeal discussions