Trayvon Martin killed by "neighborhood watch" in Miami

Apparently the shooter was a year ahead of me at my high school. I didn't know him personally, though.

i read the first 2 pages and all i can say is the majority of members on this board are pretty disgusting human beings

but keep on trucking with your extremely racist beliefs and callous indifference/intolerance towards other human beings

hopefully your grandchildren don't grow up to be equally despicable pieces of shit

that is all

this

Looks like more details are coming out. Trayvon was beating the shit out of the wetback for following and harrassing him before Pancho pussed out and pulled his piece.
That isn't a new detail tard. That is something anyone with half a brain could extrapolate from zimmerman's reported condition when the police arrived on the scene.

what is new is that trayvon's father admits its not his son's voice calling for help. That is a pretty big detail. larger than you probably think it is.

Yeah, that piece of evidence definitely brings things into a more questionable light. We'll just have to see what happens with this I guess. I feel like there is a lot of details that are missing, though I still have trouble seeing how the shooting could have been justified.

the closet racists on this board are funny because 99.9% of them would never have the balls to share their extremely racist views on facebook, twitter, or anywhere else their real life acquaintances/friends/family could see them for the pieces of shit they are

All my friends know what i am all my family know what i am. I am not shallow and i do not have a facebook account because i don't need a facebook account to link to random people on the internet to feel loved.

In case you didn't notice why white people don't like black people i will explain it to you.

Blacks are lazy, they act stupid, they are loud, they do crimes more than anyone, they are high profile retards in the news media and pop culture. They have NOT DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD......

Can you really wonder why people don't like them.

Their skin is the same color as my POOP...my poop comes from my butt...

im not even trolling here or even hating on your comment but just giving you a reason as to why white people think blacks are ass holes and reach out for a bad word to call them. and that word is nigger. not saying its right but man i hate me some niggers.
(ok that last i hate me some niggers was me trolling)

Last edited:
Unique to Florida huh?

Illinois, Kentucky, Montana, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Washington, West Virginia

Stand-your-ground law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Stand Your Ground' laws aren't unique to Florida, but Florida's law is unique. In addition to 'Castle Doctrine' rules being extended to anywhere you can legally be, the Florida law also allows use of deadly force to prevent felonies such as assault and burglary without the shooter necessarily feeling endangered.

what is new is that trayvon's father admits its not his son's voice calling for help. That is a pretty big detail. Larger than you probably think it is.

Whoah. Really? Post link. Dont worry. I'll wait.

In the mean time.

Last edited:
Their skin is the same color as my POOP...my poop comes from my butt...
i know you say this in jest, but the sophistication and accuracy of your views in general is about on par with that statement

you win teh stupidity award congratulations

The guy is probably guilty, but if there is not enough evidence, then what can you do...

Arresting him and wasting everyone's time and money is not warranted, nor is it ethical to make an exception.

If he was assaulted by the kid, and he felt his life was in danger, he has a right to defend himself using whatever means necessary.

Doesn't excuse the guy from being a bastard, harassing the kid (probably being racist) and etc. But that doesn't give the kid a free ticket to beat the shit out of people either.

If the kid's corpse is unharmed (other than being shot obviously), meaning the fight was 1-sided, that will go a long way in court.

If he was assaulted by the kid, and he felt his life was in danger, he has a right to defend himself using whatever means necessary.

Doesn't excuse the guy from being a bastard, harassing the kid (probably being racist) and etc. But that doesn't give the kid a free ticket to beat the shit out of people either.

If the kid's corpse is unharmed (other than being shot obviously), meaning the fight was 1-sided, that will go a long way in court.
it won't go that long... with the stand your ground law, all he needs to do is prove he felt threatened enough and felt he would receive severe bodily harm.

Back