NBA Playoff Thread [non-political please] by The Magical Zoo - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page NBA Playoff Thread [non-political please]
Page 4 of 5
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61 - 08-28-2020, 01:07
no
police reform does not need to happen
there is no systemic racism and jou are wrong again and again
BLM is a marxist political group and has nothing to do with black lives mattering

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-30-2020 at 10:23..
Sponsored Links
jerry
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 08-28-2020, 13:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
The NBA is now a permanent campaign arm of the DNC. They won't setup voter registration tents this season because of coronavirus, but expect it in 2024, or 2022 even.
NBA announces new social justice plan that includes turning arenas into voting centers

Quote:
2. In every city where the league franchise owns and controls the arena property, team governors will continue to work with local election officials to convert the facility into a voting location for the 2020 general election to allow for a safe in-person voting option for communities vulnerable to COVID. If a deadline has passed, team governors will work with local elections officials to find another election-related use for the facility, including but not limited to voter registration and ballot receiving boards.
Jerry sees the future!

But, I need to work on my habit of underestimating how quickly one's true intentions become intellectually naked.

If you're interested to hear extended commentary on this topic Magical Zoo, please begin watching:

Twitch

Enjoy!

Last edited by jerry; 08-28-2020 at 13:37..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 08-28-2020, 14:17
old man rambles about politics and plays video games, sign me up

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
64 - 08-28-2020, 14:27
I think you're already signed up from what I've been reading!

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 08-29-2020, 13:50
What's messed up about this is they'll all vote democrat, even though it didn't work before. We had 8 years of Obama/Biden, and things didn't get better for blacks.

Jobs have come back under Trump, yet that is completely ignored, or credited to Obama. It is Trump who brought the jobs back.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
66 - 08-29-2020, 14:54
Cliff Robinson died today

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 08-29-2020, 18:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
What's messed up about this is they'll all vote democrat, even though it didn't work before. We had 8 years of Obama/Biden, and things didn't get better for blacks.

Jobs have come back under Trump, yet that is completely ignored, or credited to Obama. It is Trump who brought the jobs back.
nope obama added more jobs sorry

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 09-06-2020, 16:32

Synth
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 09-06-2020, 17:55
wat

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
70 - 09-17-2020, 10:52
NBA Conference Finals Game 1 Ratings Plummet OutKick

Quote:
...The NBA is in trouble. Its viewers have turned away. The first round was down an eye-popping 27% year-over-year. In addition, the first round’s 1.94 million average is down 40% from two seasons ago, the last time LeBron James participated in the playoffs....
And this is with the left bumping it and watching sports like they've never done in the past, and with everyone stuck at home with nothing but TV to do. Wait until they moveon. Makes me happy and I hope football suffers the same fate.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 09-17-2020, 13:26
and in only 4 short years sports were rendered unwatchable for millions of reeeing old white men

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 09-17-2020, 14:39
Politics aside, Go Celtics!!!!!!!!

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
73 - 09-17-2020, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Politics aside, Go Celtics!!!!!!!!
Miami has an all around team with shooters. You know the NBA wants LA in the finals so they can have the Lebron soap opera. I hope it's Denver/Miami because then the ratings will really tank.

^^^ Ratings are also down about 25% in football. I'm not watching, only the highlights on the local news.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 09-17-2020, 16:03
follow it from afar if you must
It will come roaring back
or be chased off to china

I'm too serious to make jokes about
slavery in china

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 10-02-2020, 15:31
where's HK at

i can't help myself and was always going to watch regardless because of my love of basketball...but the NBA being so flagrantly political makes it pretty understandable to just wash one's hands of it. i hate it too

i made this thread hoping it'd just be about the game but when the league itself is forcing everything down everyone's throats, it's impossible

and the kowtowing to the CCP + the coverup of any sympathy or acknowledgement of pro-democracy protesters in HK...makes it really ****ing hard

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 10-03-2020, 22:42
lebron cucking for the CCP is just pathetic really makes me hate the guy

consultant
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 10-03-2020, 23:48
Didn't read thread... won't ever watch NBA or WNBA again period.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 10-04-2020, 08:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
where's HK at

i can't help myself and was always going to watch regardless because of my love of basketball...but the NBA being so flagrantly political makes it pretty understandable to just wash one's hands of it. i hate it too

i made this thread hoping it'd just be about the game but when the league itself is forcing everything down everyone's throats, it's impossible

and the kowtowing to the CCP + the coverup of any sympathy or acknowledgement of pro-democracy protesters in HK...makes it really ****ing hard
Right, scroll down this article and read the comments. I agree with them.
TV Ratings: NBA Finals Game 1 Dips From Last Season - Variety
There's other things to watch. Miami didn't help out by losing their best players in game 1, but the ratings were still down. At the end of the day, LeBron gets another ring, and all the commentators will compare him to Jordan. It's not a big deal when you don't care about the league. More here, scroll down, read the comments, and watch the video.
Trump-Hater Mark Cuban in Panic Mode as NBA Playoff Ratings Crash...Down 40% From Just Two Years Ago
and
Woke NBA Finals ALL TIME LOW Ratings, Cam Newton And NFL COVID Chaos, Lebron James Billboard - YouTube
and
Lebron James and Anthony Davis CHOKE Game 3 Of NBA Finals After Social Justice Stunts - YouTube
If you post comments on YT and say the word black, the comment is automatically removed. For example, in the above video I said that blacks have done nothing in 6 months to try and solve the problem. That blacks don't follow orders in police encounters because they don't want to go to jail. I went back to edit my comment and it was gone. I had to post another comment without the word black.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-05-2020 at 04:26..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-05-2020, 12:54
Wow,
Everybody must be going outside, to the parks for big family picnics, to the malls for shopping, out to restaurants for eating with friends, going to the movies....
the endless things to do nowadays since no one is hunkering down indoors watching television...

only way to explain this
NBA Finals game 2 ratings crash by 68%…

no one is a traitor willingly, can't just be for money, I wonder what the CCP has on him

Last edited by SeVeReD; 10-05-2020 at 12:58..
NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 10-05-2020, 14:06
There's other things to watch. I spent all day Sunday watching Disc Golf and the NHRA drag racing. Here's the streams.
2020 Jonesboro Open | FINALF9 LEAD | McBeth, Heimburg, Ulibarri, Presnell | Jomez Disc Golf - YouTube
2020 Jonesboro Open | FINALB9 LEAD | McBeth, Heimburg, Ulibarri, Presnell | Jomez Disc Golf - YouTube
On the disc golf, it came down to the last hole. That's how close it was.
3 NHRA crashes. They all walked away.
Alexis DeJoria crash Mopar Express Lane NHRA Midwest Nationals NHRA Funny Car October 4, 2020 - YouTube
Kenny Delco crash Mopar Express Lane NHRA Midwest Nationals NHRA Pro Stock October 4, 2020 - YouTube
Leah Pruett crash Mopar Express Lane NHRA Midwest Nationals NHRA Top Fuel dragster October 4, 2020 - YouTube
And if you want to see the highlites, you scroll down the main page.
Mello Yello | NHRA
I was able to escape to another place the entire afternoon. The political ads are the only bummer. That's why the Disc Golf coverage is great. No commercials, no woke, just people playing disc golf with good commentary.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-05-2020 at 14:08..
Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page NBA Playoff Thread [non-political please]

Social Website Bullshit