J.B Bobo
David Roth
Harry Blackstone
Jean Eugène Robert-Houdin
Slydini
Howard Thurston
Dante
The Amazing James Randi

These are just a few of the classics. There are plenty of others who are talented. All interesting characters. Folks like Jay Sankey, Reed McKlintock, Penn and Teller, David Blaine, Copperfield, Houdini. The list goes on.

But that list is full of prose. Vanster is an amateur. Of course Vanster would lose unless... he could somehow pull a rabbit out of a hat.

I do have one Slydini trick that I can do, several from Jay Sankey. I started doing Penn and Teller because in their books (How To Play In Traffic, Cruel Tricks For Dear Friends, Playing With Your Food) they teach tricks that anyone can do-- they are self-working and you don't even need to practice them. For me, it was a fun place to start.

Jay Sankey has a lot of bush-league sleight of hand stuff that you have to practice in order to get good at. The Slydini trick I can do took a couple of months of practice before I was confident enough to do it in front of friends. I'd been doing it for a year before I tried it for students.

I have a copy of How to Play with your food. I still bust out the pencil in the eye trick at the diner. I also used to use their fortune cooking loads. I remember printing up a bunch of them after I used up the page they provided. My favorite is "That lump you found is cancer"

I met Jay in Portland. He was teaching the pass and I went to see it in person. He is a nice guy in person. Entertaining.

angelfile_t653.jpg

have you guys seen this magic show that was live in New York yet?

Derek DelGaudio's in & of Itself (2020) - IMDb

i thought it was complete libtard faggot shit, but i'm guessing vanster would love it, so i'm going to suggest it for him.

it features such beloved liberal stars in the audience like Bill Gates and Marina Abramovic, and even that pedo twat Stephen Colbert produced the show.

Last edited:
This video is age-restricted and only available on YouTube. Learn more
Watch on YouTube

I'm impressed by magicians
I can't even do slight of hand tricks with my dog

he picks the right card every time

Some Magicians wander into being cheesy. My personal favorite magicians work with cards and coins. There is a skill behind it which is kinda like being a pro-athlete. Even if you know what they are doing, they do the sleights and manipulations with such ease that you can't catch it. I don't really even need patter or a story. I really enjoy watching a good magician from a technical angle.

Here is Jay Sankey showing how to do it.

Others can do it "better" but I like Jay.

I also love a good show from a great entertainer.

Last edited:
Sankey might not be the best magician, but he's the best teacher of it I've seen. Chris Ramsay was a great teacher, but he stopped.

I like Jay for that. I just watched the Penn and Teller "Masterclass" on the Masterclass site. I picked up the 1 year subscription to all the content and have been enjoying it. They are fun to watch. The coolest thing to me was getting to hear Teller talk so much. They are a classic team. A bit like Laurel and Hardy. When you think of one, you think of the other.

Pretty cool video I ran into on Wired.

They start out saying they are considered "The Pioneers of Cardistry" which just made me laugh. I moved past that to just watch their style.

Back