Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

I don't believe in censorship.

unknown.png

Every day, when i read more about Hollywood eating themselves alive, i cant help but to hear this playing in my head

The Kevin Spacey Foundation is an organization of “mentors, advocates and educators” who work with hopeful emerging artists to “discover, fund and co-produce transatlantic musical, dance, theater and film projects,” according to its website, which features a photo of Spacey surrounded by eager children hoping to break into the entertainment industry.

Kevin-spacey-696x366.jpg

The private jet was owned by sexual predator and wealthy Wall Street hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein. He was found guilty of sex-trafficking girls as young as 12 years old to facilitate rape parties with his wealthy friends.

Epstein_Logs.jpg

After He Flew With Bill Clinton on ‘Lolita Express’ Kevin Spacey Started Group to Groom Child Stars

I thought what Payton did to that doctor was kind of funny. If it is the spreading his asshole in her face bit.

Not sure about any new revelations though.

These celebrities are really coming apart at the seams.

Peyton girl must be out of money again. That was settled years ago. Getting tbagged is part of the hazard of being a trainer.

"I was repulsed. I was scared. I was intimidated," she said. "It was definitely a predator -- intimidating, anger, violent eyes that he had."

:rofl: yeah... i pretty much don't give a shit anymore what these dudes did to these females. If mooning someone can be described like the above, fuck this place, women should not be working anywhere near males. What a fucking joke.

"... anger, violent eyes that he had."

And, it gets better: :rofl:

"When her claims were first investigated 21 years ago, she told a very different story. Her current account was invented several years later in connection with her first of several groundless litigations against Peyton. Most recently, she left Peyton’s mother a vulgar and extremely disturbing voicemail. Ms. Naughright should stop this abusive behavior.”

Norville asked Naughright whether she left voicemail with "coarse language."

“I'm on Ambien, and I had slept wrong, and somehow found that number and anger and Ambien is not a good combination,” Naughright said in response.

Holy Fucking Shit! :rofl:

And down goes Brett Ratner
Someone finally says this: "Ratner's lawyer said, "How is flirting at a party, complimenting a woman on her appearance, and calling her to ask her for a date wrongful conduct?""

Someone finally says this: "Ratner's lawyer said, "How is flirting at a party, complimenting a woman on her appearance, and calling her to ask her for a date wrongful conduct?""

It's not fair to the uggos and hogbeast incels so obviously it should be illegal. If you aren't attracted to sheboons, post op dick chicks, and the gargantuan that looked like it ate Mav & Colossus for breakfast, you should be put in a camp or shot.

Shitlord!

Back