Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style
Page 9 of 26
m00ky
Veteran++
Old
161 - 07-08-2008, 18:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
He said sure, so I went into TW posting mode and started ranting on him in front of a house full of people.
No way you posted about someone on an internet forum in front of a house full of people. You told us you were hardcore.

Sponsored Links
Glare
VeteranXX
Old
162 - 07-08-2008, 18:11
m00ky is really ****ing dumb

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 07-08-2008, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
164 - 07-08-2008, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomyguy View Post
you need to get down to business when in the city. you can't **** around, there is no time for that. just traveling location to location takes time.
you needed a plan besides "get chicks".
No kidding. I mean I hate NY, I have no desire to ever go there, but if I some how found myself forced to go, I'd see all the "New York" ****. Hit the bar's and clubs in the city and do that whole thing. It sure as hell wouldn't have been "Trapped in Suburbia NJ" and "Bobs beach bar."

Hell we had NGFM on the last Tahoe trip and still managed to have an awesome time.

I guess we can say that NoGodForMe has more social skills than Akuma. Never saw that one coming.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
165 - 07-08-2008, 18:13
you hate new york but never been there

are you kurayami

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
166 - 07-08-2008, 18:16
ive done a lot of the touristy **** (with fraggle as my tour guide) but i hadnt done the art museum before

but joseph and i wanted to something else than sit around all day and the art museum was a good choice

Boomyguy
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
167 - 07-08-2008, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post
No kidding. I mean I hate NY, I have no desire to ever go there, but if I some how found myself forced to go, I'd see all the "New York" ****. Hit the bar's and clubs in the city and do that whole thing. It sure as hell wouldn't have been "Trapped in Suburbia NJ" and "Bobs beach bar."

Hell we had NGFM on the last Tahoe trip and still managed to have an awesome time.

I guess we can say that NoGodForMe has more social skills than Akuma. Never saw that one coming.
NY is cool to visit. I lived on LI for a long time and took the train into the city. It was always fun but we knew our way around. You need to plan things out cause it's a big place and before you know it it's ****ing 2 am and you've done more traveling than anything else.

28K Modem
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
168 - 07-08-2008, 18:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mael View Post

m00ky
Veteran++
Old
169 - 07-08-2008, 18:22
Quote:
Don't get pissed at me because you have ****ty/no friends.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
170 - 07-08-2008, 18:22
wat

Golazo
Old
171 - 07-08-2008, 18:24
ok the OP is pretty good. props ayz++

bam
VeteranXV
Old
172 - 07-08-2008, 18:24
I loved walking everywhere in Manhattan when I was in NYC. I really want to go back bad

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
173 - 07-08-2008, 18:28
great summation

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
174 - 07-08-2008, 18:28
i'm an awesome tour guide ask glare.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 07-08-2008, 18:30
if you call nearly getting stabbed by an angry puerto rican handing out flyers, inciting drug-addled homeless people to rap about killing cops, and stiffing me on garlic knots awesome then you are definitely the best tour guide ever

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
176 - 07-08-2008, 18:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
you hate new york but never been there

are you kurayami
Even New Yorkers will admit that the city is full of 3 Million assholes. Why would anyone want to go there?

I've just never heard anything about it that has made me want to go there. Most of the stuff I hear makes me NOT want to go there. That's all I'm saying.

Midnj
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 07-08-2008, 18:32
jenks rocks

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
178 - 07-08-2008, 18:33
Quote:
if you call nearly getting stabbed by an angry puerto rican handing out flyers, inciting drug-addled homeless people to rap about killing cops, and stiffing me on garlic knots awesome then you are definitely the best tour guide ever
you left out the part about me carrying that hot blonde over a puddle so that she wouldn't get her designer shoes wet.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
179 - 07-08-2008, 18:34

Strega
VeteranXV
Old
180 - 07-08-2008, 18:58
NYC is a good time, I just wouldn't ever want to live there. Lots of very cool things to see.

Page 9 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma , akuma is michael scott , badmofo has a huge penis , blog , creepy , dead dad , mike cutillo is a douche , nocashforme , nocomethroughforme , real life: akuma , suicidetaxi is god