Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style
Page 3 of 26
Empirion
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 07-08-2008, 16:04
AKuma won't even log for a few days then he will magically appear making his typical bull**** threads and any trolls regarding this epic journey will be ignored or brushed off.

Sponsored Links
ayz
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 07-08-2008, 16:10
edit: OP UPDATED

Last edited by ayz; 07-08-2008 at 16:21..
HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 07-08-2008, 16:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The bartender was just a plain *****. When we got there it was our group and maybe 3 other people in the bar. We had not ordered drinks, and the other people were singing and not drinking. The two bartenders were moving back and forth behind the bar, doing all sorts of tasks that seemed to be accomplishing jack ****. When we'd order a drink, they'd nod, go back to their menial tasks and only serve us when we reminded them that we had ordered a drink 5 minutes prior. Then they blamed us when the bar filled up and consequently emptied after nobody was served a god damn drink.
thats what i was saying, it didn't really seem like they were doing much of anything at all

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 07-08-2008, 16:11
At a medium pace is a great song

Seraphim
Veteran5
Old
45 - 07-08-2008, 16:12
Could some one link me to Fancy Cat's account of the mule kick? Im genuinely interested and I have no idea where he posted.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
46 - 07-08-2008, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
At this point i am belligerent so I go to the bar, put about 4-5 straws together into a really long straw, and start walking around sneaking my straw into people's drinks. Eventually I stop before half the bar wants to kick my ass. We all decide this bar sucks and head out back to this chick's beach house (where the Fancy Cat incident occurs the night after).

This would only be cool if you were telling people "I drink your milkshake"

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 07-08-2008, 16:15
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...3#post13429043

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hulk
basically akumas house of 30 women which consisted one 1 stupid ***** and her boyfriend offered all of us to crash there.

we were reluctant to the first night and decided not to, but akuma kept pushing it the second night. well we all got so hammered that night (it was our big night out) that it sounded like a great deal. we were all actually having a good time for a change in jersey, and it had nothing to do with akuma hooking us up. we had just accepted the fact that he was out for himself and only himself and we all just had fun.

we were getting pretty drunk. at one point i donkey kicked her door open. people were just being loud and obnoxious, it was like 1 or 2am. akuma got some strawberries out of her fridge and started throwing them all over the house. then, without warning she kicks us all out. drunk as ****, want about 13 people to leave her house that she invited us to and begged us to stay at knowing full well we were all going to get slammed. i think it had to do with her boyfriend, which is another story (apparently they have an open unopen relationship where she ****s mike and other guys and he ****s girls other than her). anyhow, with no warning or asking us to calm down, she kicks us all out.

we were all caught off guard and i was like "holy ****, how are we going to get anywhere?" we had been buying this ***** all her drinks ALL DAY and she kicks us out. I alone had spent around $400 that day on beers and liquor for her place. she didn't pay for **** at the bar either.

and now she's forcing us to leave without warning, drunk, and apparenly we have to ride in the car with drunks to mikes aunt and uncle's attic with about 13 people.

i get in the car and realize that a lot of the booze i had bought and beer was still in her fridge. i said "**** that" and got out of the car. ryan got in front of me to stop me but i tossed him out of the way and stormed in. i grabbed my booze, walked up to the chick and her boyfriend and said "congrats on the best relationship ever. you **** other guys (pointing to the girl) and you **** other girls (pointing at the guy). best relationship ever. i'm out, peace."

i was still fuming when i got in hellraisrs car. i was pretty mad at mike too since he was the reason we were even in the situation. i told him just to drop me off at a motel, but he wouldn't. he drove me around for a while and cooled my jets.

that night i almost booked a flight home. the next morning i go downstairs to shower and mike's uncle offers to cook me pancakes since he has all the ingredients out. I say "sure sounds great"

mike comes down and his uncle says to mike "anyone else want breakfast i can make pancakes for everyone" to which mike responds "there are two girls up there that probably do."

i fury kicked in again and i went over to mike and said "hey how about you invite the GUYS down too?"

i was pissed

the dude really does only look out for himself and his *****.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 07-08-2008, 16:16
edit: OP UPDATED

Last edited by ayz; 07-08-2008 at 16:21..
HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 07-08-2008, 16:16
OWNED

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 07-08-2008, 16:17
lol @ akumas account being overdrafted for $200 bar tab

so much for him being a millionaire

m00ky
Veteran++
Old
51 - 07-08-2008, 16:18
Wow, akunma can drink a whole 40, crazy. You guys sound like the biggest pussies in NY, and that's saying something.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 07-08-2008, 16:19
m00ky what the **** are you talking about

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 07-08-2008, 16:22
ayz i need a perspective is Akuma cheap or he is just plain broke and couldn't spend money even if he wasn't being cheap?

either way thats pretty pathetic since he pretends to be rich

dubs
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 07-08-2008, 16:23
It sounds like akuma is just poor but doesn't want anyone to know it.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 07-08-2008, 16:23
woah, epic first post perspective

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 07-08-2008, 16:24
re-reading fancy's story would it be safe to assume that kicking her door in and throwing berries around her house would cause her to be pissed enough to kick you guys out?

g0ds gReeN
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 07-08-2008, 16:24
what bar was it in nyc that stopped serving at 2am? i need to mentally blacklist it on any subsequent visits to the east coast

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 07-08-2008, 16:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
ayz i need a perspective is Akuma cheap or he is just plain broke and couldn't spend money even if he wasn't being cheap?

either way thats pretty pathetic since he pretends to be rich
both

he has terrible fiscal management and is always broke or on a budget

but then when he does have to spend money he puts the sluts he's trying to bang before anyone else

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 07-08-2008, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ds gReeN View Post
what bar was it in nyc that stopped serving at 2am? i need to mentally blacklist it on any subsequent visits to the east coast
we're not really sure if they followed through with it, we all just said **** it and left anyway

i'm not sure the name of the bar

g0ds gReeN
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 07-08-2008, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
re-reading fancy's story would it be safe to assume that kicking her door in and throwing berries around her house would cause her to be pissed enough to kick you guys out?
personally, a broom/dustpan and some new hinges would not outweigh $400 dollars of alcohol.

Page 3 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma , akuma is michael scott , badmofo has a huge penis , blog , creepy , dead dad , mike cutillo is a douche , nocashforme , nocomethroughforme , real life: akuma , suicidetaxi is god