Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

I don't get the Dooster hate at all, dude pulls some serious vagina but all people can do is bust on how ugly they think he is. So really all you are is saying is he is puling in way more with a lot less then everyone else, if I was him which I am not, I am not pulling anything with a lot less, I would take it as a complement and then go have sex with my hot gf which I don't have but I am saying that if I was him and I did that's what I would do but instead I will just Monday morning QB it from here and maybe spank it later.

my great wall pic is superior

2gt6lwi.jpg

This looks like one of shitty oil paintings you find at an "art show" in a grocery store parking lot.

I don't get the Dooster hate at all, dude pulls some serious vagina but all people can do is bust on how ugly they think he is. So really all you are is saying is he is puling in way more with a lot less then everyone else, if I was him which I am not, I am not pulling anything with a lot less, I would take it as a complement and then go have sex with my hot gf which I don't have but I am saying that if I was him and I did that's what I would do but instead I will just Monday morning QB it from here and maybe spank it later.

calm down bro, no one was making fun of your life partner

Back