Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style
Page 6 of 26
ayz
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 07-08-2008, 16:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman X View Post
so whats up with NY bars that let you bring your own wine and pizza and get away with siphoning others drinks?
because i'm awesome and get away with that ****

the bartender actually came over and said usually people should ask permission before bringing food in

i told him i was hungry, not thinking, and apologized

he was cool with it and let us be

Sponsored Links
-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 07-08-2008, 16:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
I'm not just putting him to blast on in a public forum.

Some elements were brought up last year in Austin when Akuma called Glare cheap and Glare wanted to fight him.

I've brought particular issues up privately and publicly with Akuma as they cropped up. I argued against leaving the museum to meet up with random chicks that we ended up (not) meeting up with.

Everyone else (i think) has said something privately to Akuma during this trip. I did, I know FC did. On Friday at the house, me FC and Akuma were having a private discussion about the situation, and Akuma gets flustered and calls us unappreciate and ungrateful for what he was trying to do and says we can do what we want. At that point i lost it, i was like "for what you were trying to do... what the **** have you done. I spent the afternoon at a house of 40 year old dudes with my dick in my hand. You really want to do this right here, right now?" He said sure, so I went into TW posting mode and started ranting on him in front of a house full of people.

I don't feel pad posting any of this **** because none of it (except the sunday morning stuff) is new material I haven't already brought up with him personally. Whether or not he actually takes things to heart and listens when people talk to him, well that's his own choice.
lol

akuma is starting to sound like michael scott

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 07-08-2008, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statty View Post
Good story, would read again.

Hell aren't you from East Brunswick? You guys don't have to give us that poor college kid crap - the parents pay for everything. JK man, that was cool of you to do what you did for the guys during the trip.
Gas, classes, books and everything except else cept rent and car insurance...but yeah people from this town are a lot less...grounded then most others.

Where are you from?

I didn't have a problem because I saw it as the LEAST. VERY VERY LEAST I could do for these guys.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
104 - 07-08-2008, 16:59
Holy **** akuma IS Michael Scott.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 07-08-2008, 17:01
The bar where ayz brought food in was in NJ - it's Jenks as mentioned in the OP. http://www.jenksclub.com/index.html

The bars I brought the wine were in NYC after our dinner at La Mela...the bouncers were nice enough to let me hold on to them in various places in each bar. One was with the bouncer, one behind the bar and the other behind the entrance to the door.

The bar where ayz starting solid snaking other peoples drinks was in NJ also. The bars name is called the parker house, and it was packed to ****. He almost got into one fight that I remember, and for that very reason. It was worth its weight in laughs.

dionysus
VeteranX
Old
106 - 07-08-2008, 17:01

Statty
VeteranXV
Old
107 - 07-08-2008, 17:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLLrAiSr View Post
Gas, classes, books and everything except else cept rent and car insurance...but yeah people from this town are a lot less...grounded then most others.

Where are you from?

I didn't have a problem because I saw it as the LEAST. VERY VERY LEAST I could do for these guys.
Less grounded is generous. I'm from EB as well, I actually work in the building behind the Wachovia by Denny's

Lothar.
VeteranX
Old
108 - 07-08-2008, 17:01
Good posts ayz this was an entertaining thread to read - at using the straws to steal drinks, sounds like Daniel Day-Lewis has nothing on you.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 07-08-2008, 17:01
What in the ****? You live here? Where have you been for all this ****?

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
110 - 07-08-2008, 17:03
Oh i agree, I just know bars around here get in huge trouble if you bring that stuff in for health reasons

but glad no one died...I'd have fc near me at all times ha

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
111 - 07-08-2008, 17:03
how does this thread have 0 tags

fraggle
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 07-08-2008, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireman X View Post
how does this thread have 0 tags
fixed

Roffler
VeteranX
Old
113 - 07-08-2008, 17:08
Good read.

Why do you guys continue to hang out with Akuma though?

Statty
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 07-08-2008, 17:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLLrAiSr View Post
What in the ****? You live here? Where have you been for all this ****?
I had things to take care of. Family type stuff.

CrazyMike
VeteranXX
Old
115 - 07-08-2008, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by -§trife- View Post
lol

akuma is starting to sound like michael scott
That's it. That's totally it. I couldn't put my finger on it, but you nailed it perfectly..lol

Boomyguy
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
116 - 07-08-2008, 17:13
for the record. karaoke isn't cool. stop doing it

that trip sounded awful. like just ****ing take me home terrible. you youngins don't know how to party

Mael
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
117 - 07-08-2008, 17:14
After reading the entire thread I must say, quite an entertaining read.

I've hung out with Glare, FC, Faggle and MJ before. All good people, even the fat kid. I've also hung out at a ton of events with TW posters at them.

That said, this "outing" sounds like the most ass backwards, expensive, and boring event I've ever heard of. It also fits pretty much every description I've ever heard about Akuma. Typically it's a drunk rant about how much a douchebag he is and how all TW is fooled into thinking he's some great guy.

If yall ever want to head out west, post it up. Plenty of fun things to do, and we know how to host up a party. Ask Bofo

I'm still shocked that you guys were in NY for three days and that's all you did. That's a shame and I feel sorry for yall. I'm honestly surprised no one got physical with Akuma. I would have after all that ****, and Glare and FC have a shorter fuse than I do.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 07-08-2008, 17:15
Damn, sounds like I didn't miss out.

HeLLrAiSr
VeteranXV
Old
119 - 07-08-2008, 17:15
mael i'm coming out west next year

show me the ways of the slow west coasters :P

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 07-08-2008, 17:16
yeah we already decided next year we're going to oktoberfest or snowboarding or something aka a real vacation where if you're broke don't ****ing come

Page 6 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Official] My NYC story SuicideTaxi-style

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma , akuma is michael scott , badmofo has a huge penis , blog , creepy , dead dad , mike cutillo is a douche , nocashforme , nocomethroughforme , real life: akuma , suicidetaxi is god