[Toilet Paper] TW Official toilet paper thread

I got a free trial of Prime so I ordered another pair of jeans and a couple of 4K blurays, nothing better to do that prep for when I get that 4K screen.

Jeans and movies both arrived on the 30th. So <4 days from the US to Australia, despite Covfefe-19

GG Amazon Prime, I think I might keep the service

I went to Costco today (03/31/20). I got there at 10am when they opened.
THEY HAD TOILET PAPER. I got a pack of Charmin Blue for $22. There was a limit of 1. Just about everyone was buying a pack, it was flying off the shelf. They also had the Kirkman brand. There was also a limit of 1 on paper towels. They had a sign out front telling what was in stock and what was out of stock.

I think we're at the point of people buying it in case someone they know needs it.

Last edited:
Alright - check in time. The Portland area has seen a slightly better supply of TP. Especially Charmin but almost everything continues to get wiped out. (Pun intended).

I have a theory. I think Karen buys the TP. I think the overly aggressive mask nazis are the ones still stockpiling this shit because of their social and personal anxiety issues.

That said, I am still have a 24 pack of Scott 1000 which will last me roughly 3 years. No shit. Pun intended.

What the shitty situation like near your outhouse?

Danke

All the "hand sanitizer" I've been able to find in Houston is this "organic" stuff that smells like Gin or Vodka and is sticky like lotion.

TP supply is pretty good, nobody is out anymore, however I do notice you still can't get Scott TP anywhere :(

Holy shit, remember when this all started? "We're just going to shut things down for like 2 weeks to flatten the curve, PINKY PROMISE GUYS FOR REALS!!!"

Back