New 1.40 Full Install

I doubt even with a weapon your athletic frame could pierce my skin, let alone you hurt my fellings, when you are happy, random internet nerds with tranny wifes dont have affect on your life. So when you ask if i give a fuck about anyuthing you say assume the answer is no.

Your life is pathetic you prolly married the first girl that would look past the fact you have a small penis and have bad sexual preformance, its ok i understand losers like you dont hve the confidence needed to have sex with woman who look good, so have fun with your tranny wife and try not to suicide when you realise how pathetic your life is.

It must have been hard to type all of that with ur little fat fingers

No wonder you suck at tribes..fat fingers get in way combine with fat ARM that moves too slow

gg tier 12 of 2012

2z68io6.jpg

It must have been hard to type all of that with ur little fat fingers

No wonder you suck at tribes..fat fingers get in way combine with fat ARM that moves too slow

gg tier 12 of 2012

Yes keep typing in-offensive un true comments cause it hurts me so bad, dont be ashamed that your wife is that ugly you cant even post her on the only forum that accepts your failures.

i have seen the pics, and she is way too good for dan the man, and that means in my book, he has played very gg, gg dan, gg

mike and stork r much different ppl

this y when u hear mike has children wife family u kno he can handle these thing

with stork it more like a child trying 2 be a man and whine and cry when he can not do it

Was there even one word of proper english spoken in this thread?

:bump: Not really sure how to get the huds to appear and where to install the font that Stork posted on the first page. I don't use SGL so this is kinda new to me. Any help...would, well, help. Thanks.

Back