*delete* feature for TW account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brontez said:
Ok, wait, something isn't right with those numbers,,,

Dave Georgeson still reads TribalWar? :o:

I was just as shocked, part of the reason I had to include that little mention in the stats :D

Brontez said:
Just for the record, I used to play 5150 servers back in "the day" and I used to smash AdreN's fuck on a regular basis and he never kicked me for it. :D
If I were to ban people for smashing my fuck (as a lot of people in the past claimed about me and my team) our servers would be empty. :)

I got my fuck smashed plenty of times in T1, which is why I fucking loved the game.

It was such a challenge in the beginning playing on 56k trying to catch up to lpb's like Aestis. I remember watching (ELITE) play when I first started playing and wondered how the fuck I was going to do that stuff.

Kizzak said:
I was just as shocked, part of the reason I had to include that little mention in the stats :D

(DG reads Tribalwar dot calm) "They still hate me! Oh GOD WHY do they STILL HATE ME!? AT LEAST MY TRIBES HAD A TARGETING LASER YOU BASTARDS!"

Falhawk said:
I love durak's rapture/TWL conspiracy theories.

that shit is gold.

durak you're such a fucking moron that we need to invent new words to correctly label your idiocy.

you're easily one of the biggest bandwagon hoppers on this forum.

I see that Rapture fags are still striving for that 5150 elitism that has been so elusive to you for the past 2 years.

Kizzak said:
I think the biggest discovery made in this thread is that Dave G still reads TW
You know what, it always takes these kind of threads to bring the vets back. I haven't seen Brontez post in FOREVER.

Usually, 5150 server admin abuse, NuTzPacc cheats, and old match disputes is what brings veterans back. It's quite reaffirming too of how great of a game we played that we can never let the same age old arguments die.

Durak said:
I see that Rapture fags are still striving for that 5150 elitism that has been so elusive to you for the past 2 years.

So now we are going to get into T2 drama...this thread has it all!

Durak said:

what elitism?

rapture was a good team

but vanguard was our daddy

and I was the worst member of rapture (in terms of skill)

wtf is elite about that?

AdreNaLiNe said:
We just need HaPpY to show up now, and something along the lines of "Who was the best capper/LD/HO" argument.

I was thinking now that T2 drama has started we could have all the T1 vets tell all the T2 vets that they dont know shit about drama...or what a good game is for that matter...lets get some T1 vs T2 drama again...Ah the memories.

Falhawk said:
what elitism?

rapture was a good team

but vanguard was our daddy

and I was the worst member of rapture (in terms of skill)

wtf is elite about that?

Your attitudes on the TWL forums, on your server and in the irc channel

Rayn said:
Hey, do you still want deleted?
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Wholly up to you Rayn. Like I said, mine is a showing of support for dread is all. I've been through a lot with these guys. I've never had a problem with any of these guys that would warrant my anger and make me log off.

AdreNaLiNe said:
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Wholly up to you Rayn. Like I said, mine is a showing of support for dread is all. I've been through a lot with these guys. I've never had a problem with any of these guys that would warrant my anger and make me log off.

actually it's up to you since he asked you. what is it, yes or no?

You know...I put in the request. You're asking me the question? Did I at any point ask that my original request be rescinded? You said it was too much of a pain to go in and delete, and I said "ok, up to you." Durak really is the biggest faggot on here. Can't deny everyone telling me this either. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back