FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

U.S. government gave $3.7million grant to Wuhan lab that experimented on coronavirus source bats | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if this started during
President Donald Trump's term?
hahaha

US Congressman Matt Gaetz said: 'I'm disgusted to learn that for years the US government has been funding dangerous and cruel animal experiments at the Wuhan Institute, which may have contributed to the global spread of coronavirus, and research at other labs in China that have virtually no oversight from US [strike]CIA/steady state[/strike] authorities.'

Last edited:
War is won by denying resources to the opponent.

Ex-pulse ALL Chinese citizens here in all of the USA. Except diplomats and limit their staff and WATCH them carefully.

Nationalize/buy back all China's assets in USA.

Oppose China's man-made Islands and start putting U.S. oil drilling rigs in the South China Sea, giving all those bullied nations a stake in them.

Last of all, compel (use a National Defense clause ) U.S. corporations to re-establish
the manufacturing base on U.S.A land. Tax/tariff any products of theirs made outside USA proper.

China's Achilles heel is FOOD, and limited energy resources.

The pedophile is not wrong and know from experience he would destroy you in Command & Conquer.

EDIT: Good call on the man made islands kid fucker.

War is won by denying resources to the opponent.

Ex-pulse ALL Chinese citizens here in all of the USA. Except diplomats and limit their staff and WATCH them carefully.

Nationalize/buy back all China's assets in USA.

Oppose China's man-made Islands and start putting U.S. oil drilling rigs in the South China Sea, giving all those bullied nations a stake in them.

Last of all, compel (use a National Defense clause ) U.S. corporations to re-establish
the manufacturing base on U.S.A land. Tax/tariff any products of theirs made outside USA proper.

China's Achilles heel is FOOD, and limited energy resources.

You are mellowing at your old age. Here's mine from 4 days ago.

Mr3tOB6.png

You ever read the posts wherein he trashes me?

You deserve to be trashed. You raped your daughter when she was 6 years old and went to prison for it. Now she is a childless sociopath control freak that myself and the younger one want nothing to do with. If you had one oz of honor you would put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. You are too much of a pussy for that though you sick fuck.

Those mexician mafia shitheads stopped coming by your place looking for me and fell off the face of the earth. Wonder why? You are lucky I let you live. Count my mercy as a blessing and fuck right off while I still allow it.

FIwqdQt.png

Last edited:
You deserve to be trashed. You raped your daughter when she was 6 years old and went to prison for it. Now she is a childless sociopath control freak that myself and the younger one want nothing to do with. If you had one oz of honor you would put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. You are too much of a pussy for that though you sick fuck.

Those mexician mafia shitheads stopped coming by your place looking for me and fell off the face of the earth. Wonder why? You are lucky I let you live. Count my mercy as a blessing and fuck right off while I still allow it.

FIwqdQt.png

ugh, typical bars on the windows funky bright colored mescan ghetto house, complete with a shitty ac window unit.

He lives on Barrett Pl in the Southside off Nogalitos St. One block away from where that 12 year old girl went missing.

EDIT: (The girl you all got alerts about on your cell phones other early morning. ArachneAI found her via cell geolocation at school by her place. She is safe. Actually took sapd longer to respond than it took the AI to find her)

Last edited:
Back