This is for you Trump voters.

"Nationalist" is now an evil scary word. Having pride in ones country and being patriotic is now evil. We must all submit to the global oligarchy and globalism.

They are not Christians either, but they are running to those that are. What is your point?
Besides the fact some of them are Christians, the point is you're simultaneously saying Saudi Arabia should take in non-Sunni refugees and we shouldn't.

It's not very Christian of you.

I can understand helping refugees.

but I can't understand not helping ur own citizens without housing first. and I certainly don't understand letting the floodgates open without any sort of process in place to keep terrorists out.

If the criteria to become a US citizen is that you need to be 100% vetted, then nobody will ever become a citizen again.

Also no terrorist is going to bother with all the red tape of going through the legal refugee process. They're just going to sneak in.

We're also talking small numbers, not the hundreds of thousands Europe gets due to simple geography. Syrians in boats aren't exactly washing up on the east coast here.

Besides the fact some of them are Christians, the point is you're simultaneously saying Saudi Arabia should take in non-Sunni refugees and we shouldn't.

It's not very Christian of you.

Read it again - I am asking why, if their neighbors...who know them better than we do...are afraid of terrorism from them, why can't we have the same concerns and act accordingly?

should I draw it in crayons sop you understand?

I think Trumps candidacy is based on his being bitter about exclusion from the bilderberg group.

I guess the protesters left their cars on or by the road and walked to protest the event and now their cars are being towed and ticketed.

Read it again - I am asking why, if their neighbors...who know them better than we do...are afraid of terrorism from them, why can't we have the same concerns and act accordingly?
Are we going down the road of making assumptions about what another government thinks?

A Sunni-controlled nation with an intolerant government that just pissed off Iran by executing a Shia cleric doesn't want Shias, Yazidis, and Christians entering their country. It's in their best interest to make every effort to keep those persecuted groups in Syria so the IS can wipe them out.

Back